So... I am yet again looking for RPs, but I have a limited number that I can take on currently and I do have a few ideas in mind, but first I would like to lay out some ground rules. Yes, rules.
- First and foremost, if you RP with me, romance is something I like to eventually develop. I love the interaction between people who like each other and want to be involved romantically, but I hate love at first sight. I like slow-developing relationships that cause the characters in said relationship to both appreciate and find things they hate about the person they are with. It makes it that much more real.
- FEMALES WHO READ THIS: I don't mind playing male roles, but all of my ideas will have an opening for doubling. I only find it fair that we each play a male and female unless otherwise stated.
- MALES: We can double if need be, but I don't require it.
- I put advanced as the prefix to this because longer, more dramatic RPs keep me interested. I understand writer's block, everyone gets it, but I try my hardest to put out at least 4-5 paragraphs per post. On good days I can write a lot more, bad days I may write slightly less, but I do try to keep it between 4 and 5.
- I have a life. I am in school and am taking really hard classes, so there will be some weeks where I will be on more than others. If I don't reply once a day, please don't jump down my throat, I will try to reply at least once-twice a week, but it is likely I will post more, but that is the bare minimum. If I haven't replied in a while, feel free to annoy the hell out of me until I get you something unless I say I have lost interest.
- I take criticism and work with it. If there is something you don't like, or a post you just can't work with, tell me. I won't bite. I can change it, and have no hard feelings about you telling me you couldn't work with it. However, know that a re-write is likely to take a bit longer than a normal reply because I will be taking the things you told me into consideration.
- I will give what I get, but one liners will result in me likely saying I can't RP with you anymore, hence why this search is advanced. I will be posting enough that a one line response will probably be very inappropriate because there will be things to react to that could take more than one sentence.
- These will be over THREADS, I have tried e-mail, I have tried PM, but honestly I am more committed to thread. That means what can be viewed publicly will be posted. If we feel the need to get into the more mature stuff, that can be done over PM. I will not be doing PM or e-mail RPs anymore.
- I will be posting some ideas here in a moment, but feel free to bring some to me, just keep in mind my rules.
- I have a very limited amount of patience for "fantasy", so please, please unless this fantasy world is one that I could understand and contribute to. DO NOT BRING IT TO MY ATTENTION. The only kind of "fantasy" I really deal with anymore is considered paranormal or supernatural because I tend to stick to darker things as it is. Though I will do a few lighthearted ones.
Now that those are out there...
If you are still with me, here are somethings I might be interested in.
*- On this note, know that I do not like doing canon x canon pairings, I like OC x canon pairings because I feel too limited by canons. However, just ask, I might deal with it. I am not looking for anything from the main plot though. I have an idea for about a year after the Voldemort has been defeated that I would like to try out.
**- Season four is coming up, expect this to take place towards the end of season two and on into season three. Canon and OC pairings will be accepted.
***- This will be taking place after Shippuden, and I would like to use canons and OCs. I have a few ideas in mind, but know I will be picky about this one.
Note these will just be titles with a small idea attached, but if there is just a title next to it, that means there is a deeper though process behind it.
SpoilerHigh school wasn't necessarily a fun place for anyone, especially in the small town of Greeneville, but there was one group, who once together, could have conquered the world. James, the oldest of the group and the glue that bound them together, was always the one supporting and encouraging his friends, and his family. Ben, James' best friend since childhood, was the rock. Even in the hardest of times he was the one everyone ran to when they needed someone to stand strong for them. He and James were the dynamic duo of the group and the closest things to brothers.
Not long after joined Oliver, a somewhat quiet and awkward kid who didn't know where he wanted to go in life. When he met James and Ben though, he knew he always wanted to be around his friends who encouraged him and lifted him up. He may have been quiet, but he was always the kid that dropped a line that made everyone laugh. He was definitely the group's late bloomer.
Soon after came Riley, a beautiful girl who was truly the heart of the group. However, her dark past is something that drew James to her, and in his attempts to help her, something bloomed between the two and she was fully inducted into the group. She had the contagious smile and she was almost always the one that started the laughter. Anyone could feel what she was feeling.
Then, finally, a year later joined James' sister, Erin. Quiet and reserved, she was always a mystery, but she brought more life into the group with her musical and artistic inclination. A lot of this was hiding a darker past with her too, however. A quiet sort, a mystery that was meant to stay that way.
For the better part of three year the group was strong and happy together, even if their home lives weren't exactly the greatest.
Then it happened... James was taken from them and now the four has to learn to go on, on their own.
A few weeks passed after the tragedy, a few weeks they spent working together to stand back up, but then things started falling apart...
Erin and Riley by far took it the hardest, their lives having been dark before the group and without him there their old lives threatened to creep back up on them. Because of this Ben and Oliver stepped up and wanted to help them, even if it was hard to break through after the fact.
Erin began shutting everyone out, as did Riley, but they each had knights in shining armor, so to speak, wanting to help them even though their lives were creeping up on them too... Ben was hell bent on bringing Erin back and Oliver was going to bring Riley back by any means necessary. Oliver and Ben had been trying to help each other too, but this will test everything that James held together...
But not long after things got hard... James started meddling around in their lives, even though he was gone. He pushed them together again and some of them became closer than ever before...
Pairings: Ben x Erin ; Oliver x Riley
*Looking for someone to play Ben and Riley.
** Names can be changed.
Put Me To Sleep Evil Angel
SpoilerFor years, Shayne and Abel had been best friends, and for years the two were constantly seen around each other. They didn't care that they were always just with each other, or that people saw them as weird, they were happy, even though inside each was hurting. Shayne... She was gorgeous and witty, but she held the secret of vampirism with her. Abel could have been a popular jock if he wanted to, but he bore the secret of lycanthropy. Both, afraid that the other wouldn't know how to react to their secrets hid them.
Now it's their "senior" year of high school, and things are getting harder for Shayne fell for Abel. . . And unbeknownst to her, he fell for her too. She wanted to tell him, but afraid that he was human and would leave bottled it up. Abel did the same. However, one night things changed... They found out, but now they have to worry about one other entity.
In the world, the Evil Angel exists, and he kills vampires and lycanthropes who think that they can slip passed him. However, there is a dark story behind him, and a secret past that could save the lives of these two... Because it is either separate or be killed.
*I can explain this better for someone who wants to do this. I would like to play Shayne, and I do have another pairing idea if we plan to double.
The One That Got Away
SpoilerSomewhat based off the Katy Perry song.
He couldn't believe his luck. He had scored a knockout early on in his life, and from his sophomore year of high school and on to his freshmen year of college he was with the same beautiful girl... Until she got tired of the way he treated her and left with no sight of return. He didn't understand it, and never really got over her, but he still went on and found another girl. In hopes to fix the mistakes that his first love addressed in the letter she left him when she left him, he changed the way he was. For a couple years he was happy with this girl until it happened.
She had been just another girl in high school, a transfer from another school at that until she met him. He took her under his wing and in no time the two were together. She was the girl that hung on his arm and he often took her for granted. He always talked down to her, blew her off, and even insulted her. She dealt with it until a fight in their freshmen year of college and she left him, left the college even. She went on to become a famous author, and had a New York Times Bestseller by the time she was 23. In that time she had met someone who treated her right and she loved being with him... But then it happened.
By chance, the two couples met up on the street on day, and after seeing each other, old feeling came forth, but she wasn't about to go back to him.
The the girl he was now with realized that she wasn't ever the one he loved. The woman before him, the one who got away that he often talked about, was.
Can go however we please.
**** I am really looking for someone to do this with I love the idea and had a few going, but most have died out.
hey, I'm interested in dooing a vampire diaries on if it is still open.
Would like to talk more about the Ben/Riley idea.
On a few notes.
Harry Potter- I am looking for Goblet of Fire era on up, and maybe into the Marauder's era, not for certain, but BE OKAY WITH OC x CANON PAIRINGS.
Vampire Diaries- Season Four is underway, so either expect to begin at the very end of season two, between seasons two and three, or at the beginning of season three. OC x Canon pairings and Canon x Canon pairings are available, even love triangles will be allowed.