About.I'm Blue or BD. I play male and female characters. I don't care which you play or which gender you are in RL. : ] I consider myself an 'Advanced' roleplayer, but I hang out in 'Casual' most often. You get what you write. If you write three lines, you'll get three lines and an incredibly bored BD (Half the fun of RPing is reading your partner's posts). If you give me a novel, I'll give you a novel.
Updating. Currently I'm free at the moment. I should have pretty regular replies. I'll be free until I can get my acceptance into the military. I'll let everyone know when I get my entry date and head into basic. During basic I won't be able to reply at all. (Yay...) But after that I should be able to get my new posting schedule up here. So please keep this in mind if you agree to RP with me.
I do all canon only here or all OCs.
Unless you convince me extremely well I never do OCxCanon
Tiger and Bunny
Yu Yu HakushoBlack Jewel Trilogy
Triad Trilogy by Poppy Dennison
Wheel of TimeDC Comics
I'd like to start after the Adversary is defeated
The New Avengers (Luke Cage and Danny Rand-K'ai/Iron Fist)Indiana Jones
Marvel Movie-verse (+Stark +Rogers -Loki -Pepper)
Star TrekFireFlyI can play both the 10th and the 11th doctor. I cannot do the 9th justice.
This is the only area where I'll accept an OCxCanon mix.
That being said some of my favorite characters are:
Rose. I'm a huge sucker for Rose. If anyone can play her and give her justice, I'd love you forever.
Jack. He's Amazing.
Donna. I love her spunk.
River Song. I don't understand why a lot of people hate her. I think it'd be fun to run around with her.
10th's cloned doctor, I forget her name.
I was inspired by a comment someone made on the trailer of The Day of the Doctor. They said what when the Doctors meet each other they don't need companions because they have themselves. So, running with that idea, I think it would be cool if the tenth and eleventh Doctor were stuck on an adventure together.
Teen Titans (Not Teen Titans Go!)
Post-Apocalyptic (No Zombies)A lot of my stories will include this. Because I love it a lot. However this doesn't mean that all my stories will be dark. They won't. They'll just have scary moments. Mwahahahahaha....?
ParanormalSci-Fi (Modern and futuristic)Atompunk
The assassin is assigned a target to kill. However when the assassin goes to take out the target, the tables are turned upon the assassin. He/she is thwarted by their target. Did the organization want to eliminate them? Or is something else going on? (The answer depends on who you decide to play. If I'm the assassin you can choose what the reason is why your character didn't kill the assassin. If I'm the target, there's going to be a conspiracy going on that the assassin is a part of but not privy to.)Once upon a time I did a really awesome Batman/Superman RP on this site. I was quite proud of it, but sadly it fell through. :( (Partially my fault for leaving halfway through due to RL circumstances and whatnot) However I would love to try one again. I could either do a Superman/Batman romance or just plain old bromance. Either would be fine for me. I just cannot play Superman so no matter what I'd have to be Batman. ^^Two families are tied together by a curse. Every 100 years, one person from each family must share the same fate for exactly one year. The pair will be subjected to 12 misfortunes where one will get hurt while the other must sustain their injuries in return.
~~ From Saiyaku wa Boku o Suki Sugiru Manga
I'd like to keep the general premise of an MxM romance and run our story out of this. (If you haven't read it and like MxM pairs, I suggest you do!)1. A cliche story of a person who falls in love with the avatar of death and the problems that come with it.
2. Death is an overworked man who can't do everything himself. So he uses Reapers, people who have died, but don't want to pass on, as soul collectors. They worked alone until they started not returning. Death concerned, started partnering up the Reapers to try to keep them safe. For if a Reaper "dies" their soul dissolves and they can neither move on nor be re-incarnated. A pair or Reapers head out into the mortal world assigned to find out the fate of the missing Reapers and put a stop to it.
3. (Tangent story from #2)An old woman who doesn't want to die binds her Reaper to keep him from taking her soul. The partner is subsequently forced to work for the woman in order to save his partner's life/existence.Ghost are everywhere. Most are just echoes of people long dead. Others are trapped souls, unable to move on. Zachary [Name can be changed] can see these ghosts. Zachary considers himself a Ghost medium. He tries to help those trapped souls move on. However one day he comes across a malicious soul who doesn't want to move on, but rather come back to life. Said spirit wants to take Zachary's body. Zachary is able to keep it away for a little while but the spirit is tenacious. He seeks out someone to help him and finds (a) another Ghost, the only person willing to help. (b) another medium willing to help.This RP would focus on one of the "monsters" of Greek stories. For example, the story of Medusa. You're told she'd evil but why? She was born a Gorgon, but was still fair. She didn't do much but live in a cave with her sisters and men from Greece kept coming over to try and kill her because she was a "monster". I'd like the idea of humanizing the character, and not making them out to be just evil or good.This story would revolve around a new girl in town. She's a witch who's just moved to town. She wants to join the local coven, but they are wary of new members, mainly older new members. One of the coven witches however is given the task of befriending the girl to see if she is a fit for the coven. While investigating the girl the two get into various misadventures and troubles.
This will not be FxF, but can be MxF, if we both double. Mainly, I'm looking for a more upbeat story about friends.I saw this really cool picture and I though that this would be a good idea for a story.
Set in the early days of the colonization of the Americas. The girl wouldn't be a soldier, like John Smith was, but she'd be a strong woman, who would be able to hold her own and use a gun. The Indian man would pretty much be like Pocahontas.I'd like this to be a MxM romance.
One world is our world. It's a world of science and technology. If there was ever magic here it has been long since gone and isn't coming back.
The second world is a world of Magic and wonder. It has everything you could think of in your fairy tales. The people who live there are nearly the same as our world, but different none the less.
One day a gate opens between the two worlds. The magic world is the first to notice and they try to close it, but fail. Instead the gate continues to expand and merge the two worlds together. As the days pass into months a young man slips through the modern world into the magical one. It is there our story begins as he runs into the guardians of the gate.There are people in the world who can control their shadows. They can change their shapes according to their will. The ability to do so is only gained after a person has gone through a traumatic event, casing darkness and sorrow to enter their soul. However one such shadow user comes to realize his shadow isn't his shadow. It was once another person. This user tries to find out who his shadow used to be and if he can return them to being human.There are two sets here.
1. The time traveler means to end up wherever he is in the past (I'm most familiar with medieval Europe.) There he/she runs into a local. This can go two ways, fantasy, or "normal". If it's fantasy, it'd be interesting if the local was a witch/wizard and the locals hated him/her and wanted to kill him/her.
2. The time traveler is on the run from the authorities. They crash land in the past, with no clue to when or even where they are. A local helps the traveler hide from the future authorities.This will be an Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-esk rp. The basic idea is that there are two treasure hunters from rival teams, both searching for the same treasure. One is in it for the historical significance, and whatever they find will end up in a museum. The other is doing it for their own personal gain. They might sell the treasure or keep it for his/herself. As they hunt down the treasure they find there's a third person looking for it too, but for a more nefarious purpose. The two, after a near death experience, team up together to get to the treasure first.There are three different ideas here. 1) The idea that two people met in the video game and begin to fall in love. I personally think it would be highly amusing if one character played as a girl, but was male in real life and other other was male/male. The male/male (char A) likes B, and when he finds out B is actually a guy, has conflicting issues about it.
2) Two friends get the same game to play together. Once inside the game, they cannot leave (A little like sword art online) but the problem is caused by a hacker who isn't all together. The hacker believes that the game is reality, and by trapping the player's in the game he/she is saving them. (We could pair up the friends, or one of the friends with the hacker.)
3) One of the Mods for a new fantasy reality game is checking on their area when they receive an error message from one of the users. The Mod goes to check it out and finds this person cannot log off. The mod gets more people involved but no one can log this person out. The mod and the player travel around the game looking for clues.Once upon a time there was a princess. This princess was daughter number six and not very attractive like her older sisters. In fact she was so hideous, no one even wanted her in marriage. Three nearby kingdoms almost went to war instead of marrying her before the King allowed one of the elder princesses to be married instead. Slighted and jilted in every possible way, this princess turned to dark magic to make herself beautiful. However on the way she discovered something else. Being evil was far more fun that being pretty. She enjoyed coning people so much she'd sell her services. Most of the time her main customers were peasants dying to become royals. So she'd help them and in return she'd take something from them. So the ugly evil witch of a princess lived out the rest of her days scamming people and generally being evil.
And that's where this story begins. Former Princess Samantha had employed the old witch's services. However they hadn't much worked out to her liking and landed her in jail. But she had been a princess for three months and six days. Which was something. While wasting the rest of her life in jail she over heard a wizard conversing with another inmate. The wizard told this person that exchange for their freedom he'd taken them on as his spy. Curiosity piqued Samantha decided that she wouldn't stay in prison forever. No, she'd get out and she'd do it on her own terms. And then? Well, maybe she'd have her revenge.
I don't have a character preference. I'll play whichever you don't want.
Human x Demon
Demon x Demon
Demon x Angel
Human x Dragon
Human x Magic User
Magic user x Magic user
Magic user x Were
Knight x Magic User
Knight x Other
Human x Werewolf(or other were creature)
Were x Were
Cop x Criminal
Bodyguard x Protectee
Mercenary (or Hitman) x College Student
Mobster x Cop (Local or Fed)
Soldier x Soldier
Cop x Cop (Local or Fed)
??? x ???
None of these ideas are set in stone. :]
If I haven't specified the information, then whatever goes.
If you have your own ideas, feel free to pitch them to me.
Romance. I don't mind it so much anymore as long as it never takes over the plot. Therefore romance should be a secondary plot in the RP. (And yes, there will be moments where romance is the only thing featured, but it wont be all the time.) That said, I prefer MxM over MxF, but both are fine.
Please be willing to work with me to build a story and keep it running. This will be collaborative.
If you don't want to RP with me, tell me. If you don't reply after two weeks or even talk to me about it, but are active on the site (you're replying to other people on a regular basis), I'll assume our RP has been dropped and move on.
I will ask you for a sample of your writing if you're new to the site or don't RP over threads (so I cannot see any of your work). Please don't be offended and leave. It's not an insult. I also don't mind if you request a writing sample back.
I don't bite. Honest.
What I don't do:
I see it as writing sex to write sex scenes. I'm not cool with that. Sex as a plot device is okay. No need to get graphic. (Just make sure it abides by the next rule)FxFIncest
ZoophiliaFurriesI'm not going to up and torture your character for kicks and giggles. And I especially won't do that and then have the characters fall in love. I don't like it, so I won't do it. I also won't ask you to do this for my characters.This includes Master/Slave. Also has torture and other whatnot.
Mild/watered down BDSM is okay as long as we talk about it beforehand.
Bondage is cool though... >>
Main Characters as little kids
I don't care much for explicit swearing
RPs on a different site/email/skype/etc...
What I want from you:
- I like description (characters and locations) and lots of action.
- I don't want one-liners. :] I personally write anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs on average. Unless I'm really into it, then I can go for pages.
- Basic Grammar (I've never asked anyone to fix something unless I really had no idea what they were trying to say.)
- Separated Paragraphs (It's easier to read this way)
- Don't god-mode. I hate it. Seriously. Don't do it.
- I like strong characters. If you only play the submissive type in everything, this won't be for you.
- If we're doing romance (Girl/bromances are cool too), be over 18 please. And please tell me if you want this and what type (MxF or MxM)
- I want you to PM me. Don't post here.
I also get bored easily so please try to make things interesting, I'll do the same.
Who I'm looking for:
Check back often for this is bound to change as time passes.
Questions? Comments? Concerns?
PM me. I'll answer as soon as possible.