Defined: Follow the components to create something full of colour!
Due Date: 23rd November - 11:59pm Eastern
Theme suggested by: Lustre
Contest run by: Contra Fates, Kally and Lustre
- Include a rainbow. Self explanatory.
- Use at least 5 different colours. These must be separate colours from the rainbow.
- Use a rainbow shape ( the arch ). This must be separate from the rainbow.
- Physically create something. A physical object, such as a badge, or a plushy.
- Your rainbow is drawn by hand. Self explanatory.
- Title of PM: AOTM #18: Casual/Advanced (delete as necessary).
- Two components are required for Casual.
- Three components are required for Advanced.
- Submissions for Advanced need to have an accompanying PSD/GIMP file and all resources used. (4shared or MediaFire)
- Animation: Allowed
- Maximum Size: 650 x 650
- Medium: Any visual art allowed. Please specify if any part of it is created solely by yourself (Photography, Self-Drawn, etc.)
- Upload your entry to: tinypic or imgur
- Anonymity is required, so do not post your piece anywhere else during the competition. This includes, but is not limited to, personal websites, tumblr, DeviantArt, etc. Doing so will result in instant disqualification.
- List the components used in your PM, stating how you've used each.
- All entries are to be PM'd to AOTM
- Resubmissions are strictly prohibited.
All participants or those interested in the contest must go to the provided link above and read over the guidelines. Users must adhere to the rules in order to participate in any of the RPG competitions. Please post any questions regarding this week's theme in this thread, or post to show general interest. If you have a question about the theme that make your entry no longer anonymous, please contact the AOTM account via PM.
As another note, be SURE to upload your submission to tinypic or imgur, and use the direct link for layouts as your submission link. Photobucket, image shack, and deviantart are NOT acceptable, for they are not anonymous methods for your entry.
There have been a few additions and changes to the 'Rules of the Month,' so be mindful of them - such as the division between Casual and Advanced. As another note, be aware that ALL Advanced entries MUST be submitted with the final piece, and a PSD / or links to the original stocks used for any graphics.
The division between Casual and Advanced is a personal choice to help ensure beginner artists are not overlooked against more advanced designers. AOTM Advanced winners are not allowed to re-enter the Casual competition; however, AOTM Casual winners have the choice to remain in Casual, or move to Advanced.
Artists, grab your camera, your sketchpad, your tablet, Photoshop, GIMP, or whatever tools you wish to use to complete your piece!