Link for the Site for Collab posting!
OMNI Enforcer (Personal reference link for myself): http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/OMNI_Enforcer
Featured in News Article on The Roleplayerguild just like it's predessor:
In the various universes of the Gundams two mobile dolls seek to bring all together to test their fate...A mysterious duo test humanity's role and to see if they can come to a consensus and prove they are worthy of the roles they play. One looks like the ancient japanese Samurai in his orange armor and helmet with a long spear and The other is European with a shield and sword and cape. Both of them have one goal: Fight to bring peace to the galaxy and bring 'eternal prosperity' now on their planet set up into different states from various universes there is a Citadel, a desert, a junk yard, a space station, a city, and many bases hidden and dispersed throughout the planet....
You are a pilot who is to be a pawn in this game of theirs and your goal is to return home and figure out what is happening...Will you fail and allow the other groups to face their fears and try to solve this mess...or will you succeed and solve the problem the three mysterious gundam mobile dolls. You will face people you've never heard of or seen before. Fight gundams and mobile dolls inferior and superior to your own in many ways. Legends will be resurrected from various universes Char Aznable, Amuro Ray, Judau Ashta, Jerid Messa, Kira Yamato, and others of the like. This is your journey and together you will find the way out of this place....
This will be a All Era Multi Universe Gundam rp there will be custom characters but no custom gundams or over powered gundams which I will list below and add some later depending on what I deem overpowered. We will all start off in our own universes and proceed to find a signal to which we fly to it and end up blacking out inside out mobile suits. We will wake up in a base of operations complete with barracks, intel rooms, operation bay, and the like. We will be fighting other gundams and mobile suit pilots including Char Aznable, Amuro Ray, Judav Ashta, Setsuna S Saia, Ribbions Almark, Kamile, and the like. However some mobile suits, and pilots if need be, will be weakened slightly to give the player a better chance at winning.
List of Gundams not allowed:
Some mobile fighters (Shadow Gundam, Master Gundam, Burning/Shining gundam and a few others for power reasons)
Mobile armors (Big and nasty and simply just made for wiping the whole of battalions out)
Turn A and Turn X (Loran's and Gym's gundams are simply way over powered with the power to conjure up nukes, use the shining finger, and wipe out technology within a span from Earth to Jupiter yeah...)
Dark gundam: Simply the only things capable of annhilating Mobile Fighters and the Turns it rivials in power.
List of Allied Grunt suits:
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GNX-609T_GN-X_III - recovered 5
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/OZ-06MS_Leo - recovered 63 (make shift mobile doll system)
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-01A1_Dagger - 110 left on board the Sundown in operation condition. Original Amount was 229 Suits
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MVF-M11C_Murasame - 7 Left
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RGE-B790_Genoace - 15 left
Based on stolen plans of the http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/LHM-BB01_Minerva, and th http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gondwana-class_carrier but differs greatly from the original sizes of both ships in that it was made for mass mobile suit holding to take on entire groups of the ZAFT Armed forces at once but also be able to fight enemies and thus it was added with weapon systems and its own internal and external layout. It is grey and light blue. The inside is closer to the Archangel Class Battleship rather than the Minerva.- The Sundown - Used by Captain Jason to carry his units and crew into battle. It has been increased from it's earlier size to fit a larger crew and more mobile suits to match other carriers.
Info on the ship's layout
SpoilerIt’s up to you. You can bunk on the officer's quarters or the grunt barracks with Desil and Julian.
The sundown's layout is this
Back of the ship = Normal set up like sleeping quarters, matinence rooms, and the like. The bridge has its own elevator and walkway up to it. The Tanhauser cannon is controlled by the bridge crew.
Front of the ship = mass storage of mobile suits with repair facilities and the like. It is built to store extremely large amounts of mobile suits and thus it has been altered. The bottom of the ship opens to reveal a bay door. Where mobile suits can drop out if they don't have time to catapult into the battlefield. However each section also has openings like a white base hanger where the metal slides open to reveal a hatch for those on a different floor. We have about some 200 Mobile suits crammed into it.
Here’s the layout for the floors basically going from bottom to top.
Bottom of the ship - Extra storage space and is heavily armored
1st Floor - Medical bay
2nd floor - Storage area
3rd floor - Communications and Matinence rooms
4th floor - Officer's quarters / Mess Hall
5th floor - Gunner rooms (People who control the turrents and their matinence areas as well)
6th floor - Reactor room and power configurations
7th floor - Main Armory (However there are some guns around the ship itself)
8th floor - Barracks or general quarters for all staff. Quarter Master is also in this area.
Each floor has a door leading directly into the hanger which is on multiple floors and has four walk ways leading up or down depending on where you need to go and to allow room for people during battle who need to launch. There are three doors between the hanger bay and the main ship. One that exits the crew part of the ship. One that leads into the changing rooms on each floor for pilots. Then there is one door that actually leads to the hanger. In battle all three doors are opened if there is a rush via command console on the bridge. The three doors are to make sure an explosive blast does not reach the other end of the ship or at least dampen the damage if it happens.
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/0083/ms-06f2.htm - Zaku ll F2 Type
1. Listen to the GM because I will be fair in judging things as long as you are not making a huge deal over it.
2. All basic RP rules apply to this roleplay: Power playing, Meta gaming, and others are not allowed. Nerfing more powerful mobile suits will be used to make things fare.
3. No overpowering your mobile suit it will be hurt and you will, maybe, not killed but if your shot down by say Char Aznable or Judau Ashta your gundam will be repaired or whatever you are piloting. This is going for a more realistic approach and to add challenge so you're not flying around killing people in a ball.
4. First Tiers are only allowed for the moment. We voted for upgrading as we go along if we're in mid rp and you joined you will be given the mid tier mobile suit or the high tier if you join when we start then you will need the three gundams or mobile suits you will be using. You have the option of picking a mobile suit with no evolution but you will be stuck with it for the rest of the rp. If you cannot commit do not join.
5. Get into your character's skin become him or her as you are playing have fun and give us insight this is a mid casual level rp and its standards reflect that.
Character's Gundam/Mobile Suit:
1st mobile suit (Start of rp) being used:
2nd mobile suit (mid rp) being used:
3rd mobile suit (near end of rp) being used:
List of Gundam/mobile suit's weapons:
Universe your character is from:
Link to gundam site your getting your information from:
Appearance: (Written or Picture)
Genetic Type: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Genetic_Type
Biography: (Nothing to big however it must have good start middle and end (Start of the rp and where your character is at currently in his or her career. He or she can't just be a random guy who just happened upon his Gundam/mobile suit and has been a free agent since. He should be in the military or some sort of organzation. (Unless your canon Amuro or Garrod for example)) - If it is a canon character just post a link and tell us what point he or she is at in her life like Zeta Amuro or CCA Char or First Season Setsuna. If something is different include what is different.
Paul Lyons - VanceXentan
Matthias Cromwell - Agent B52
Allelujah Haptism - Warriorx1
Li Shengshun - Kokurokoki
NPC Allies Roster:
- Captain Jason Hiyan - Ranking officer of Paul Lyon's group
- Ensign Axer - Sundown Communications Officer
- Ensign Grant Nimitz - Commanding Officer of Alpha and (Temporarily) SIGMA Squads
- Lacus Clyne (Alternate) - Fiance to Paul and a unofficial member to the 81st infantry (Also called Catherine Baker)
- Communication Officer Williams
- Graham Aker - Pre - A-Laws - Mobile Suit: SVMS-01O Over Flag
- Stella Loussier - Mobile Suit: RGX-03 X88S Gaia Gundam
- Woolf Enneacle- Season ll - Mobile Suit: WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer
- Hiling Care- Season ll- Mobile Suit: GNZ-003 Gadessa
- Matthias's Crew - Mainly Vladimir
- Garrod Ran- End of Story - Mobile Suit: GX-9900 Gundam X
Allied Leader: Mariemaia Khushrenada - Leader of the Mariemaia Army - Alternate Universe Victory at Endless Waltz
- Cagalli Yula Athha - Princess of ORB - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MBF-02_...ile=Mbf-02.jpg
- Heero Yuy - Gundam 01 Pilot - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/XXXG-00W0_Wing_Gundam_Zero
- Kai Shiden - White Base Pilot - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/RX-77-2_Guncannon
- Yzak Joule - ZAFT Red Ace - Le Creuset Team - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X102_Duel_Gundam
- Puru Two - Neo Zeon - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-004_Qubeley_Mk-II
- Anew Returner - Celestial Being Technician
- Lasse Aeon - Celestial Being Ship Gunner
Grunt Unit: MMS-01 Serpent
Allied Leader: Muruta Azrael - Head of the OMNI Blue Cosmos Forces - Alternate Survival of Season One
- Clotho Buer - Pilot of The Raider - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X370_Raider
- Orga Sabnak - Pilot of the Calamity - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X131_Calamity_Gundam
- Shani Andras - Pilot of the Forbidden - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/GAT-X252_Forbidden_Gundam
- Kati Mannequin - Tactical Forecaster of A-LAWs
First Fight enemies:
Operator: Quinze (Gundam Wing White Fang Faction)
Leader: Patrick Colasour - AEU-09T AEU Enact Commander Type
Louise Halevy - GNX-603T GN-X
Alpha A. Bate - RX-178-X0 Prototype Gundam Mk-II
Grunt Unit: OZ-06MS Leo
Second Fight enemies:
Operator: Chan Agi
Leader: Haman Karn - AMX-004 Qubeley - http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Gwadan-class
Lunamaria Hawke - ZGMF-1000 ZAKU Warrior
Woolf Enneacle - WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer
Black Tri-Stars - MS-09B Dom
Stella Loussier - ZGMF-X88S Gaia Gundam
Grunt Unit: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/AMX-003_Gaza-C
Third Fight enemies:
Leader: Anavel Gato - RX-78GP02A Gundam "Physalis"
Ruido Resonance - GNY-001 Gundam Astraea - Defected
Norris Packard - Custom Zaku ll - KIA
Patrick Colasour - AEU-09T AEU Enact Commander Type
Grunt Unit: MS-06 Zaku II
MS-09R-2 Rick Dom II
Duo Maxwell - XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell (TV)
Ali Al Sanchez - GNW-20000 Arche Gundam
Roybea Loy - GT-9600 Gundam Leopard
Grunt Unit: MS-06 Zaku II
Name: Paul Lyons
Character's Age: 20
Characters Gundam/Mobile Suit:
First Gundam: GAT-X56S Impulse Gundam
■MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS
Like most other mobile suits, the Impulse also mounts two MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS guns to shoot down incoming missiles or enemy units at close range. While most other suits have these CIWS guns installed in their heads, the Impulse instead mounts these guns in its chest.
■M71-AAK "Folding Razor" Anti-armor Knife
For close combat, the Impulse is equipped with two M71-AAK "Folding Razor" anti-armor knifes, which are stored in the hip armor of the suit when not in use. While not realy effective against weapons like beam sabers, it is nonetheless capable of cutting into the armor of another mobile suit.
■MMI-RG59V Mobile Shield
For defense, the Impulse mounts a single physical MMI-RG59V mobile shield on its left arm, a feature which is similar to most other suits. The Impulse's shield however is far more advanced than that on most other suits. It usually is rather small, but it can expand and be reinforced by a beam-deflecting energy barrier, which grants the shield enhanced defense, even against strong beam attacks.
■MA-BAR72 High-energy Beam Rifle
The Impulse usually uses a single MA-BAR72 high-energy beam rifle for ranged combat, a feature similar to most other advanced mobile suits. When not in use, this rifle is stored on the back of the suit, underneath the Silhouette pack.
■Variable Phase Shift Armor
While the Earth Alliance developed the TP armor to save energy, Paul's Father went in a different direction, with a combination of improved batteries and Variable Phase Shift Armor (VPS). Variable Phase Shift allows the MS to automatically alter the strength and by extension the power consumption of a Mobile Suit's PS Armor automatically, depending on what combat configuration that MS is in. As a result, the MS's colors changes. Unlike Strike Rouge's color-shifting PS, VPS is capable of changing its strength in the field.
■Deuterion Beam Energy Transfer System
The Deuterion beam energy transfer system is a wireless energy transfer system built into the Second Stage Series and their support ship, the Archangel-class battleship. The system allows a mobile suit that is properly lined up with the Sundown to receive a recharge while in the field, meaning that if the mobile suit runs low on power during a battle it can be quickly recharged without coming into the ship's hanger. The transfer system if very efficient requiring only a few seconds before the mobile suit is fully recharged. Still on a battlefield even a few seconds could mean death so it is advisable for a machine to only perform the maneuver when they have covering fire.
■Hardpoints for Silhouette Packs
While the other suits of the Second Stage series are capable of transforming into a mobile armor mode, the Impulse instead is similar to the Strike in the fact, that it can adapt to different situations by using exchangeable Silhouette packs. In addition to adding weapons and equipment for different mission profiles, these packs also reconfigure the Impulse's Variable Phase Shift armor. There also three additional Silhouettes, the δ Chaos Silhouette, ε Abyss Silhouette, and ζ Gaia Silhouette, which are designed for use with their own alternate Leg Flyer units. Unlike the basic Silhouettes, these packs allow Impulse to transform into MA-like mode. However, the developers figure out that these Silhouettes aren't very effective for their purpose. Thus the plans was scraped and redesign into separate MS, the ZGMF-X24S Chaos, the ZGMF-X31S Abyss, and the ZGMF-X88S Gaia. Chaos Impulse is green and white, Abyss Impulse is solid blue and Gaia Impulse is black and white. After the Impulse is completed, additional Silhouettes are designed - the θ Destiny Silhouette, which is a ZAFT counterpart to the EA P202QX IWSP. An additional Silhouette, with the designation of η, predates the Destiny Silhouette but has not yet been revealed. Its quite possible that this Silhouette copies the ZGMF-X23S Saviour. Since the other packs copy the other three units (Abyss, Chaos, and Gaia), it is possible that this pack could allow the Impulse to use a Savior-like MA form.
Second Gundam: GAT-X10A Freedom Gundam
■M100 "Balaena" Plasma beam cannons
Another weapon specifically designed for use in Full Burst mode for destroying enemies, are the two plasma beam cannons. These cannons are the most powerful weapons of the suit and mounted over the shoulders when in use.
■MA-M20 "Lupus" Beam Rifle
The Freedom uses a single MA-M20 "Lupus" high-energy beam rifle, which is the same rifle used by its companion unit, the ZGMF-X09A Justice.
■MA-M01 "Lacerta" Beam Sabers
The only close combat weapons of the Freedom are two MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam sabers, which are usually mounted on the hips of the suit. As with the beam rifle, the same type of beam sabers are used by the Justice. Kira is has combined both beam sabers into a double-bladed beam saber twice (similar to the ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam). This unique style of wielding the beam sabers allows it to engage multiple enemies in melee combat with ease.
■MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS
As with most other mobile suits, the Freedom features two head-mounted MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS guns, which are used to shoot down incoming missiles and enemy units at close range.
■MMI-M15 "Xiphas" rail cannons
Specifically for use in Full Burst mode, or going through anti-beam defenses, the Freedom features two hip-mounted rail cannons.
■High Mobility Aerial Tactics (HiMAT) System
The Freedom features a unique active aeroelastical 10-wing HiMAT mode for superior speed and agility.
■Meteor Support System
Like the Justice, the Freedom can dock with the powerful METEOR support system weapon platform, granting it powerful thrusters and an even more powerful armament of battleship-caliber beam cannons, large beam swords, and dozens of heavy missile launchers.
■Multi-Lock Weapons System ("Full Burst Mode")
In this mode the Freedom has access to its plamsa beam cannons and railguns and is meant for en masse firing solution. However despite its power, Full Burst Mode can only fire in a forward direction.
■Neutron Jammer Canceller
As with the other four Gundam units produced by ZAFT at its time, the Freedom is equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceller, which counters the effects of the ubiquitous Neutron Jammers and allows these suits to be powered by nuclear reactors. This gives them almost limitless combat endurance, even with Phase Shift armor activated.
The Freedom uses the Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module complex operating system.
■Phase Shift Armor
Like its sister unit the Justice, the Freedom is equipped with Phase Shift armor. Thanks to its N-Jammer Canceller and nuclear reactor the PS armor is capable of being active for a lot longer than on non-nuclear powered suits such as the Strike.
Third Gundam: GAT-X42S Destiny Gundam
■2 x MMI-GAU26 17.5mm CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head
■MA-BAR73/S high-energy beam rifle
■M2000GX High-Energy Long-Range Beam Cannon
Stored on the left wing, the M2000GX high-energy long-range beam cannon serves as the Destiny's primary long-range weapon. When in use, the cannon unfolds and swivels underneath the Destiny's shoulder while a trigger and guard extend to allow the Destiny to take manual aim. This beam cannon is the mobile suit's most powerful long-range weapon, possessing firepower that is capable of destroying most battleships with a single shot.
■MMI-714 "Arondight" Anti-Ship Sword
Stored on a rack behind the right wing, the foldable MMI-714 "Arondight" anti-ship sword is the Destiny's main close-combat weapon. It is an improved version of the MMI-710 "Excalibur" anti-ship sword. It is normally used against large targets such as the Earth Alliance's GFAS-X1 Destroy Gundam. However, as Paul Lyon's preferred weapon in close-quarters combat and arguably the strongest melee weapon in the Destiny's arsenal, it sees extensive use against all types of enemies.
■MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" Palm Beam Cannons
A unique feature of the Destiny is its two MMI-X340 "Palma Fiocina" palm beam cannons. These close-range weapons release powerful energy discharges that are capable of destroying the "Slayer Whip" heat rods of a ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited and even the armored head of the massive GFAS-X1 Destroy. Since the "Palma Fiocina" have only been used in close combat throughout the series and in other related appearances, it is unknown whether they are capable of firing over long ranges. During the final battle of Gundam Seed Destiny, Shinn attempted to use the "Palma Fiocina" to parry the beam sabers of Athrun Zala's ZGMF-X19A Infinite Justice Gundam. However, due to a possible overload or simply because of the superior power in the beam sabers' concentrated beams, the Destiny's hands exploded.
■MX2351 "Solidus Fulgor" Beam Shield Generator
Like its brother unit, the ZGMF-X666 Legend, the Destiny is also equipped with two wrist-mounted MX2351 "Solidus Fulgor" beam shield generators. These generators generate powerful beam shields that allow the Destiny to defend itself from even the combined power of a Destroy's three "Super Scylla" multi-phase beam cannons.
■RQM60F "Flash-Edge 2" Beam Boomerang
The Destiny is equipped with two RQM60F "Flash-Edge 2" beam boomerangs. They are upgraded forms of the Sword Impulse's RQM60 "Flash-Edge" beam boomerangs. One is stored on each shoulder, similar to the ZGMF-X09A Justice. Unlike previous models, the Destiny's beam boomerangs also double as beam sabers, though they rarely see use in this form. Shinn uses these versatile weapons in a wide variety of ways, such as using them to distract opponents while he closes in for a close-range attack, or to destroy several enemy units in its trajectory.
■Hyper-Deuterion Nuclear Reactor
The Destiny is powered by a hyper-deuterion nuclear reactor, giving it a self-replenishing power reserve. Despite this amazing power source, the Destiny is quick to run out of available power in a fight, with one of its engagements with the Strike Freedom ending in a retreat due to energy depletion. However this would end up being retconned in the Special Edition where the Destiny returned to the Minverva for repairs.
■Neutron Jammer Canceller
Like the ∞ Justice,Strike Freedom and Legend, the with a Neutron Jammer Canceller to allow it's nuclear reactor to work in areas affected by Neutron Jammers.
The ZGMF-X42S Destiny uses the Gunnery United Nuclear-Dueterion Advanced Maneuver operating system, (MOBILE SUIT NEO OPERATION SYSTEM Ver.1.62 Rev.29).
■Wings of Light
The "Wings of Light" is the Destiny's most unique design feature. Utilizing a variant of the Voiture Lumiere propulsion system in conjunction with Mirage Colloid particles, the Destiny is capable of achieving very high speeds while leaving behind a trail of visible after-images to confuse its enemies. One of Shinn's signature attacks with the Destiny is utilizing the Wings of Light's massive acceleration in conjunction with the "Arondight" anti-ship sword. With the Wings of Light active, Shinn rushes into close combat range with unprecedented speed and impales his target with the Arondight. Most instances of Shinn performing this maneuver have been done against larger, less maneuverable opponents such as the Earth Alliance's Zamza-Zahs, Gelles-Ghes, and Destroys, which lends some doubt as to how effective this attack would actually be against units of similar mobility such as the Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice. As shown during the final battle of Gundam Seed Destiny and in an FMV cutscene in Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2, the speed and after-images granted by the Wings of Light allow the Destiny to effectively dodge the multi-directional attacks of the DRAGOON System. The Wings of Light were actually reverse engineered from the DSSD's Stargazer's Voiture Lumiere propulsion system, unlike the Strike Freedom, who derived the system directly from the Stargazer.
Universe your character is from: Gundam SEED Alternate - Cosmic Era
Link to gundam site your getting your information from: http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/
Wears a black form of Shinn's Space suit.
What suit looks like: http://images.wikia.com/gundam/image...n_Piloting.png
Genetic Type: Newtype/Coordinator
- Born in the colonies he was the son of a famous creator of mobile suits. He is also the long time friend of George Kyleson, the son of a natural born pilot and the nephew of a wealthy businessperson who was funding his father's project. They got to long great together and were best of friends to the point of being practically brothers. They grew up together and even fought the same battles against bullies at their school. While growing up he was constantly wanting to improve the ways he could become stronger pledged he would be the very best in the world at whatever he chooses to become and George, not one to be left behind, pledged the same. When his father finally finished building the gundam he was picked to be its test pilot which he did his absolute best to do so. When he got inside the machine he felt different and he knew this was something he was destined to do. He got average results initially from the tests and the Earth Alliance asked if his father would sell the machine to them. He agreed to the condition that his boy be the pilot.
- Paul was shocked at his father's sudden statement and thought he would have never sold his machine. He was also upset that he was being traded away like a tool. However his father explained to Paul that the universe needed a new leader someone who could make things better and that was him. That day he said goodbye to George and promised he would meet him again some day. George was Initially really emotional about it but promised they would meet again. After that he joined the Alliance as the pilot of GAT-X565 Impulse Gundam with some reluctance. It was hard initially being he was only 14 years old and the military was made up of adults. However Paul's will never allowed him to give up and he strove to become better when he was tested. After completing a number of simulations and practice courses; He fought terrorists and ZAFT forces during the Four Month War and became more and more skilled as he fought eventually becoming one of the best. His activities remained secret for most of his but he kept in contact with is family. He served with a man named Jason Hiyan who would become his life long partner. Jason was brutal in his own way and disliked fighting but knew it was needed to keep a better world in check. However he was also kind and respectful to others. Paul shared most of Jason's ideals even though he had no qualms fighting and killing and Jason thought of it as a last resort. They changed one another and became partners with Jason's unit becoming Paul's main unit and was officially put into the 84th Armored Infantry Division and eventually was made into the 81st Mobile Infantry.
- Eventually he becomes a Lieutenant in the military by the time he was eighteen and was legally listed as a pilot. He was also told he was initiated into a Coordinator program, which is the reason he never got to meet his mother having died in childbirth he was initially upset but got over it quickly. He told his father that he lived for himself not his mother or anyone else and that this was his life. However despite this his father convinced him to let him pick out his future wife. While he disliked the thought of it he conceded that it would likely even him out when he was upset.
- During his time in the military he got engaged to a girl named Lacus Clyne at the behest of his father (at the age of 16) who had met hers the day before he was sent to the military. He initially did not care for the pairing as he thought Lacus to innocent for his line of work plus she was really young. However he has learned to like the girl despite her passive nature and they both get along well. He occasionally went to her concerts and talked with her about her ideals. She wanted to get him away from his line of work but eventually gave up after he explained why he did what he did and decided to support him despite his more aggressive nature and his life when it comes to war. However things turned when suddenly ZAFT attacked and the Galaxy turned to war again. He fought on behest of the colonies that still supported Earth and the war would later be known as the Fractured Earth War. About a year or so after this war he ended up fighting his old Friend George, who confirmed that this was his way of repaying his promise to him when they were children and explained to him how he joined ZAFT and how he disliked the EA's policies, he challenged Paul, in his Gundam Aegis and it ended in a draw during a battle in space. The EA has since made peace with ZAFT but it is a weak peace destined to bring out the worst in people. He still fights skirmishes and is known as the Earth Alliance's "Black Star" in reference to his suit and clothes he wears.