Once, every 500 years, there is a tournament. People from all over the world, from all walks of life, gather to compete, wielding extraordinary powers and abilities. They fight in hopes of winning the greatest prize of all: a single wish. The winner of the tournament can wish for anything they want: immortality, wealth, even to bring the dead to life. The only stipulation, of course, is you can't wish for more wishes.
1. Follow the Roleplayer's Creed.
2. There is absolutely NO time manipulation. There is LIMITED healing abilities at the judge’s discretion based on character biography and situation.
3. Any Weapon(s) must be carried into the arena. (You must be able to carry the weapon on your character.) Mechanized characters can carry their initial load out. Summonings of creatures/items is an action available from the second post on.
4. Usage of any questionable abilities or maneuvers are at the discretion of assigned judges. What the judge decides is 100% FINAL. Any dispute or argument afterward is a breaking of the rules.
5. All fighters have 48 hours after the scheduled end date of the match to complete the match. If the match is not completed by this point, the missing combatant(s) will be ejected from the tournament as a forfeiture.
6. Fighters should respect one another at all times. Personal insults will not be tolerated.
Fighters will be given one (1) warning. A second infraction will result in ejection from the tournament. If there is further protest, you will be banned from the next tournament.
The tournament will progress in the following manner, with no exception granted without permission of the host/judges.
All fighters will compete in Bracketed stages. The tournament rounds are conducted in a format in which any combatant, may be paired against any other fighter in the tournament. It is a random drawing. This requires a minimum of eight combatants to make two brackets minimum.
If there's a fight in the waiting room, you MUST add that to the system as soon as you're out of your match. You must be active in the IC waiting room as well as in the fights to lend atmosphere to the story surrounding the tournament.
1. Rounds are scheduled in 21 day intervals. You have 21 days to complete the fight.
2. You have 48 hours before a connection post.
3. You have 48 hours after a match to file for dispute resolution.
4. There MUST be a winner/judgment at each match. A judge will be assigned to the match.
5. Winners will advance and face the winner of the other match in their bracket.
General Combat Guidelines and Absolution:
Combat is to be conducted following T1 Eden era Rules
A grab is counted as an attack and must take two posts.
Exception: A grab may be counted in a single post if contact is preexisting.
A lock must be preceded by a grab, and consist of one extra post.
Objects (arms, legs, weapons) break after 2 successive attacks to the same object, or2 consecutive posts through which pressure is applied (to a joint or otherwise) with a lock.
Ranged attacks must take an extra post to close distance with the projectile. (Arrows, Bullets, Fireballs...) This means they do not connect in the post they are written in.
(Thanks to Skallagrim for the rules)
Name: Isaac Ryder
Powers: Iron and Carbon manipulation. Allows Isaac to manipulate the properties of iron and carbon, such as fusing the two into steel, changing the temperature of iron, and modifying the atomic structure of carbon to alter it’s strength.
Weaknesses: The more complex an item he creates is, the longer it takes for him to craft, which is why he sticks to the simplest of weapons: blades and his arrows.
Weapons: Proficient with a wide variety of weapons, he tends to use twin arrows, usually as close-combat weapons.
Bio: Not much is known about Isaac, not even by himself. He woke up one day in the wilderness with no memories of his past. Since then, unsure if it has been happening since before he woke up or not, he has had moments where he blacks out and another personality takes over…
Personality (Isaac): Quiet, calm, care-free, kind, slow to anger.
Personality (Vincent): Loud, irritable, blood-thirsty, ruthless, womanizer. Tends to appear when Isaac is either in danger or angry.
Wish: To regain his memories.
Appearance: (Pic here)
Powers: (Limit: 2)
Weapons (if any):
Bio: (Basically any personal information or what they happened to be doing at the time when they heard about the tournament)
Wish: (This is optional. If you don't want to write anything here, just delete this part)
Etc: (anything extra or anything I forgot)
Sorry for the delay, by the time I got on yesterday, I was dead tired XP