I guess the best way to start is by saying I'm completely new to the whole forum RP scene. I'm 13, well 14 soon, and personally I'd say I'm rather mature for my age compared to other people I know. Oh also I'm male, can't forget that. I live in the UK too, not that it's a good thing (I really dislike it here). I know some of the basics for RP, but I'll just need some good ol' experience to get the gist of things! I've been researching forum RP for a short while, and of course found this on that quest. Can't wait to get started either, haha!
Frankly, I'm not the most interesting lion in the pack. I occasionally read, not often, as I prefer to write. I mainly do writing at school, but I'll be doing a lot more on this I guess. I don't really have any hobbies, on the odd day I might go out with a few friends. My music taste is varied, ranging from Sleeping with Sirens to Lana Del Rey. I'm obsessed with movies, mainly Horror, but thrillers too! I like the typical 90's slasher, paranormal themed movies, and of course who could forget a good superhero movie. I loved the Heroes series, especially Ali Larter's character(s). Oh that's another thing, I really like Ali Larter after her portrayal of Claire Redfield in the Resident Evil movies. I'll give you a list of 5 movies I've recently watched and loved, just to sort of summarize this:
- Obsessed - Not so much a horror but still, an Ali Larter & Beyoncé cat fight.. is their any need to say more?
- The Strangers - It did live up to my expectations and I even locked the door downstairs after watching it..
- Scream 4 - 90's slasher in 2010, oh and also that girl who played Elle Bishop in Heroes had a part at the start of the movie!
- Saw V - The only Saw I missed, really wish I hadn't now!
- Number 23 - If you haven't saw this, dear god, please watch it. It blew my mind.
If you want to know anything more about me, or whatever, feel free to message me anytime!