This is a Fantasy Camp-Fire type RP. In other words, we WILL be traveling and talking and such. This is similar to an occasional tavern RP except that the scenery will constantly change and there WILL be some small occasions or experiences created by BOTH RPer and GM/Co-GM. This is what Travelers, Pioneers, Pilgrims, Settlers, Merchants, Adventurers, Warriors, Mages, Pirates, Bandits, Necromancers and much more take when they are all in the midst of travel from not only one city, but country, state, and at times even dimension when they seek adventure or a certain destination.
A List of what to expect in this RP:
- Freedom of RP. No plot, no Story, nothing but travel, talk and when bored, something will happen here or there. All created by the player or a GM/CO-GM (when deemed necessary.)
- Freedom of Character History. You will be given opportunities created either by yourself, other players or a GM/CO-GM(when necessary) to get in deph in your character's history and tell us his/her story and how they grew or came to be how they are now.
- Freedom of Scenery. Unlike most RPs, this one will give Players all endless chances to contribute to the scenery and say how it is and what it is like. Weather, Terrain, and other things will mostly be the player's choice and freedom as long as it is kept realistic (no "one post says sunny forest, then next post says it is Hailing Bricks on rocky mountain"). GM/Co-GMs (will change scenery if needed. )
- Freedom of Character. Unlike most RPs, this one will basically have ALMOST endless character acceptance as long as it has a name, race, age (if any) and is a fantasy character. Other than those four things, consider it instantly accepted and join in. If you are not sure of a Character m PM is to either the GM (me) or the CO-GM. Also, you can have more then one character in use, Cause should one leave to help on a quest or they hit their destination, it's cool to have a backup.
- Freedom of FANTASY. Be anything you want that has to do with fantasy (within Reason). Whether you are evil or good, thief or king, Mercenary or Knight, Mage or Sorcerer, Dragon or Elf, Fairy or Drow… You CAN be it.
- Free RP, WITH RULES. Yes it is going to be considered a “Free” level RP because in MY book it qualifies as a free RP since it is going to give members the main power of control for the RP. However, unlike some other free RPs this one will have rules and a typing MINIMUM of 1 paragraph with decent spelling.
In all, this is basically do whatever you want, within reason type. Just like a tavern, except you are bringing your barrel's worth of ale with you and drinking it on a road.
So, any takers?