Looking for a serious, long-term male/female partner
Lately, I have had a few players drop out on me after their first post, which has been really irritating. I don't get why you show interest then drop without a trace? Nevertheless, this doesn't discourage me! I wish to see an RP through and I'll be damned if I don't! So, shall we move on to myself and my ideas?
A bit about myself:
- I love post-apocalyptic, apocalyptic, science fiction, rebellion, fantasy, and hurt/comfort RP's over all. I can be persuaded into other types, but it has to have a good plot.
- I usually write at a high-casual/advanced level and wish to see the same from you as well. It's not much to ask, good detail, great spelling/grammar, decent length, etc. I mentioned length, I usually write a couple paragraphs, 2-4, depending on the situation. What you give to me, I give to you, but it irritates me to RP with people who give one-liners or weak posts.
- Mature themes are a part of my RPs. Blood, gore, cussing, drinking, all except sex. Sex doesn't drive the story for me. If they have sex, we fade to black. No ifs, ands, or buts. Violence I love, but don't take it over the top. But mature can also means big decisions, mature concepts such as morality, and all that lot as well.
- I usually roleplay males and humans. I don't do furries, or anthros, or any of those. I prefer humans for they are an interesting and somewhat tragic race that I love to throw into deep situations.
- I am in RPs for the long run. Please do not drop without letting me know beforehand. I won't bite. If you don't like the RP, simply state that and we'll move on. It just irks me when people randomly leave my RPs. If you are going to be busy or away for an extended period of time, please, please let me know! I will do all the same for you. I also expect once a day replies at the least. It's not that big of a demand, and if you can't, then I will not pounce on you. Just don't take too long or I may have to drop you.
- Lastly, feel free to talk to me OOC! I would love to talk to my partners and would love for you to contribute to the plot! I prefer PMs, mostly because I can check them faster, but threads will work to.
Now, on to ideas/plots:
Set in an advanced city and based off a song from the Finnish band, Sonata Arctica, Blank File mixes post-apocalyptic, science-fiction, and rebellion themes into one. Outside of Frebourne, a city dominated purely by the Internet, one man lives Internet-free, a blank file in the Government's heavily monitored system. One day, a rogue virus sneaks into the system, wiping out all of the technology within. The attack results in riots as Government officials take too long to repair the essential system. Many shady members are abducted from their homes and interrogated, and police forces instate martial law. One man inside the city, you, has a hunch that his closest friend, the man outside the city, may be behind the attacks. Amidst a brewing rebellion, your character meets up with mine, answering many questions and revealing many secrets.
Other ideas with no pre-determined plot:
- Zombie Apocalypse (more realistic; Walking Dead-esque)
- Post-apoc survival
Dragon Rider plot:
Not anything like Eragon, for I have never read those books, but more of a samurai/hunter-esque idea. The Dragon Riders would be the elite warriors of the land, the ones to call during times of unrest or war. Dragon Riders also hunt the many beasts and demons that walk the land. Perhaps in this story, an ultimate evil or Rider that has betrayed his brothers for a reason not yet known. Just an idea in my mind.
Not much else comes to mind at the moment, but if you have an idea that would peak my interest, please, feel free to speak up!
Last edited by gearmaster154; 11-20-2012 at 04:24 AM.