is probably distracted.
to [Advanced] - Dishonored Knight in search of an Errant Witch
It's been a while since I was last here; the site's changed a lot in my absence, but I really like the new look.
I've a story in mind and I'm in need of a writing partner to share the experience with. I'm thinking something medieval and romantic, with a scoop or two of light-hearted and a pinch of tragic. Something hopeful and inspiring, something that'll leave you feeling better after every post, or maybe biting your lips in anticipation for the next one. To give a brief summary of what I had in mind: An ex-communicated knight on the brink of losing himself is thrust into the life of a young and quirky magic wielder on the run from the authorities. I've some specifics I'll share with you, assuming the following few lines don't turn you away:
- Write a handful of paragraphs; one is usually too short, but no one has time for a page of text.
- Post at your leisure and be alright with the fact that I'll do the same.
- Be engaged! Suggest, request, insist and confess! Help write this story with me, don't let me guide you through it.
- Don't be afraid to contact me and please don't be weirded out when I contact you. This story means a lot to me, and I want find a partner who can work with me to bring it to life.
- Be 18+. There will probably be some mature scenes later on (maybe early on, if we're lucky), though I don't want that to be the focus (or even the goal).
- I've only time in my schedule to take on one iteration of this story, so forgive me if I can't write with you. I'll be choosing a partner I feel can really give this story a good home.
I'll stop myself before I start babbling. Send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for the time, and with luck I'll hear from you. ^_^
Edit: I'm not sure if this was unclear, but I'm a male in search of a female to write this with. =]
Last edited by Teller; 11-19-2012 at 11:19 PM.