Basically this is the beginning
* * * * Prologue: Athiria*
Two figures sat in a dark room. Sipping tea around a small table. The only light was emitting from a large spherical, portal like screen, floating in mid air. On this screen was a small girl with fiery red hair.
* * *She*was running, running to save her life. The men that were chasing her were dressed in *black trench *coats, so that they bledned in perfectly with the pitch black night.*
* * *She thought to herself, "I have to keep running", but before the thought could be processed in her head she tripped. She turned to see what had nearly broke her ankle, but all She saw were the men.
They were gathering around her. She was terrified, She wished and hoped with all *her sole that the men would disappear. And that's when it happened. A mysterious voice * echoed through her head,*
* * *"Tell me what you want".*
* This voice was the *voice of the two sipping tea around the table in front of the screen.
* * She answered *Without hesitation. She screamed " I want it all to stop."
* * *"As you command," they replied.*
Every thing went black.*
* * *When The girl opened her eyes She was dumbfound by what she saw. What was there, what She saw was a terrible an act against humanity. Heads severed from bodies, torsos speared through with tree trunks unnaturally formed into spikes. Then She *realized that these where the men chasing her and she came to the conclusion that she *was the person- no the monster that had done this.*
* * "Am i really a monster." The girl thought to her self.
* * *The two figures laughed at this. They derived a sadistic pleasure from this young girls inner turmoil.
I'm looking for someone to be the little girl, I just looking for some ideas for chapter one.
- - - Updated - - -
So what should happen next?
This... This really caught my eye :P
What should happen next ? The little girl runs deeper in the woods, crying, trying to forget about all the men she murdered. Such a young age to have that much blood on her hands..
She tries to pass through a river. The air is cold, the water is freezing. She slips, the current drags her around and down a small waterfall, as she falls she wishes not to die. The two strange figures in the darkness laugh and when she hits the ground. Only her ankle is broken.
(I know this isn't the highest quality writing that can come out of me, sorry for rushing it a little)
P.S.: I can be your little girl.
OOC: I like your style
IC: I was walking through the forest one day, doing what I always do, enjoying being alone, no one to make fun of me, or call me a freak. As I walk twards the stream, the frigid wind cuts straight through me, as I am without a jacket. The nearer I came to the stream, the curiouser I became. For there was a frail girl laying just off the bank, close by the waterfall. She seemed to be unconscious. I came to her, she was a girl of astonishing beauty. She had firey red hair with an assortment of golds, ambers, soft oranges mixed in with the crimson background. But there was a curious sort of abnormality in her perfectly colored hair, a white streak on the left side of her completely unscathed head. A roughly half inch band stretching from her left temple to the back of her head. All of the beautiful hair than grew in this band was a bleak white. I took a closer look at her face, it was pale, speckled with freckles, and her eyes. They were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. They were the color of the ocean after a storm. However what really surprised me was the curious color of the left eye. As the right eye was a radiant blue, the left eye was almost the shade of her hair. It was quite odd to see this sight, crimson hair with a white streak, two differently colored eyes of red a blue. It was all very curious. She stared. Instantaneously I grew scared, for I knew not what to say to her, nor how she would react to my appearance. For it had been a full moon last night and my hair had reacted accordingly as it always does. She was approaching consciness. I moved away from her, I though I might scare her. I ran behind a rather large tree. After a few minutes she is half way conscious. A few more and there was no doubt that she was fully conscious by now, however she didn't stand up. She sat upright, supporting herself with her hands, and just looked around. This was very curious.
OOC: I have silver hair (from when I was a star) and I have a "power" and the brighter my hair shines, the stronger my "power" is. Oh and my hair shines. It sparkles, But it depends on the moon, whenever there is a full moon my hair shines vary brightly.
This is the Interest Checks. This should be moved to the IC Area.