Hello I am Mr. James Smith or just Mr. Smith for short. Here is what I will be covering in the Covert Ops class this year for every grade level. Here you go...
Covert Operations, or CoveOps, is a class taught by ____Mr. Smith_____. This class is mandatory for all students in their senior and junior years. This class teaches the students how to do field work and how to be spies. The teacher is hard on the girls because he/she wants them to be the best spies they can be and to prepare them to go into the spy world.
Lessons:Operating with Legends
· Operatives in deep cover are given false histories which include names, date of birth, favorite kindergarten teachers, etc. The students learn how to act as their Legends or Covers.
· The act of covertly passing an object between two agents
· Low tech as you can go
· Colors, surroundings, clothes, cars, etc. Memorizing the things in detail.
Conducting manual surveillance of the subject in 3-man rotation
· Eyeball, backup, and reserve
· Rotate frequently but not too frequently
· Vary pace and spacing
Improvisation (doesn't really need explanation xD)
3 type of people that are hard to do surveillance on
· Those who are trained
· Those who suspect
· Those who you know
· Evade surveillance procedures
· Dilated pupils
· Increase in pulse
· A-typical mannerisms
· Take place in a hostile territory
· No one ever knows about it
· Getting in...and getting out
· Long range
· Short range
· 10% protocol
· 90% instinct
Disguise and Deception
· Small changes, big differences
· Break with tendencies and norms
· Shedding your own skin
· Why spies do what they do
· What is almost always linked to why
· 6 reasons
This is your overall lesson guide. Welcome to the class and we are going to have a fantastic year.