We all know the Heroes of legend... Heroes like The Hulk, Captain America, Superman and Batman. And, of course, the legendary Villains that they fight. Like The Joker, The Green Goblin, Magneto and Catwoman. Well, they have passed on... Leaving behind the next generation of Heroes and Villains. But they have not developed their powers yet, they need training. And so, an Academy has been created for them to practice their powers and also live the life of an average teenager as well as a mutant being with destructive powers can.
1. You can't already know all of your powers and use them to their full extent yet. Eg, you couldn't just be like "Tyson, Superman's son, flew around the school and threw a car at a bully who was taking some little kid's lunch money." That's not fair...
2. Romance is encouraged in this roleplay, don't feel bad to have a villain falling in love with a hero or anything.
3. If you read the rules properly then be sure to put "Bananaman and Superman fly arond the world." In your CS somewhere.
4. Keep things PG 13!!! either fade to black or go to PMs with anything "naughty"...
5. Have ultraubersupermegaawesomeness fun!!!!!!
Parent(s): (You can have only one "super" parent if you want, say their dad was captain America or something and they just had a normal mum, or you could have both super parents. Make it sensible though... Nothing like Catwoman and the Hulk or anything. Make sure it is something like Reed richards (Mr Fantastic) and Susan Storm(The invisible woman.) )
Crush: (Can put "It's a secret" or "May develop one later in the RP" if you want.)