[High Casual] Espionage RP
Inspired by Skyfall, of course. But this is not canon.
Before I get on with whatever barebones of a plot I have, I'd like to get a few things out in the open first:
- School has started. My activity levels are going to fluctuate like mad. Some days I will be able to reply more than once whereas other days, I will only be able to do one or maybe none at all. Really, it’s all going to depend on how cruel my teachers are feeling, heh. Naturally, this roleplay will be rather drawn out and lengthy, so I hope you're up to that!
- I typically dawdle in the High Casual level...maybe Low Advanced depending on you. In short, please have decent English skills and the capability to post more than one paragraph. Don’t worry about rambling. The more detail you give me, the happier a puppy I will become. And, of course, I will try to match your length as well. It’s a give and take thing here. ^^
- Mature content is okay with me, but you're going to have to explicitly tell me if you'd like to include it or not because, at this point, I just kind of expect it. I can do sex, alcohol and gore but drugs is a bit iffy with me. It’s not that I despise it or anything, I just cannot empathize with it so I may not be able to roleplay it well.
- I do, almost always, expect romance in my roleplays - so be warned! Especially for this particular type of roleplay, I do expect something really electric and tense...and slow. Professionals don't fall head over heels for something easily. Oh, and I should mention I only do straight couples. Sorry, but I just don't know how to play M/M or F/F. :c
- I do prefer PMs over threads, but if you really, really want threads than I’m alright with that too.
- Personally, I find playing both male and female roles fun, so I’m not picky about that. However, if the situation calls for us to double up, I’d like that you don’t use the ‘I only play ___ gender, so I can’t double up’ card. Thank you!
- Remember, this is a spy roleplay. These characters aren't going to be wusses, and they aren't going to be the sorts to look for help constantly (especially the damsel in distress syndrome). They are badass but they have flaws. This is what makes the character interesting and, so, the entire roleplay interesting. If the characters are so good that they don't have any problems doing anything - then what's the point? There's no struggle. There's no fun!
...So, anybody still sticking around? If so, great! Let's move on then.
Two agents (who don't have to be from the same country or anything) are, by some circumstances, forced to work together on a case. Whatever the case may be, we can figure out together! I have an idea in mind, but it's pretty vague.
Anyway, these two agents must follow any leads they may get and complete their assignment. It's a mission that may take this pair across the world and it's going to seriously test their abilities to work together. If they cannot set aside the 'lone wolf' attitude common to those who work in the field, they may as well call this mission a failure which - besides possibly allowing the destruction of the human race - is every spy's nightmare.
Of course, I should put a disclaimer here that I am not well versed in modern weaponry at all. Everything I know will have either come from movies or the quick Google search. So, I don’t expect you to know much either but, if you do, please bear with me. ^^””
PM if interested!
Last edited by Our Lady Muffin; 11-27-2012 at 09:30 PM.