Komamisa, also known as YuMeMi or Yuriko
Preferred Category [Beg, Cas, Adv, etc]:
Fantasy: High Fantasy, Medieval Fantasy, Steampunk Fantasy, Sci-Fi/Fantasy Mashups, Modern Fantasy, Mythological or Historical Fantasy
Historical: Real Life or Alternate History; Usually involving World War II or equivalents, though Medieval or Renaissance style is also okay as well. I tend to stay away from Classical or Ancient History unless they skip into the Fantasy genre as well
Sci-fi: Space Exploration, Space Opera, Post-apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, or Steampunk; Generally in Dystopian settings, though other settings are fine too; Sci-Fi mixed with elements of Fantasy are lovely
Survival: Post-apocalyptic, Nature, or Horror
Magical Girls: Yes.
Preferred type of play [OnexOne, etc]:
Small groups in high-casual roleplays.
- English is (technically) my second language. However, I had the benefit of learning it side by side with Japanese, though my translation skills still lean towards the poor side.
- While I have genre I prefer over others, I'll join a roleplay that seems very interesting. Though I try to stray away from very relaxed Slice-of-Life roleplay without any goals, as I have a hard time doing anything in them without padding my posts with senseless descriptions—basically, slice-of-life is one of the genres I prefer shorter posts in.
- I have a tendency to roleplay females, though I also roleplay males. My characters are usually very open to romance and I have no experience with MxM, little experience with MxF, but plenty of experience with FxM and FxF.
- As far as I know, there is only one other Komamisa floating around the internet. In my case, the name is a random set of hiragana I typed in and thought sounded good. I have no clue what the case is for the other person
- I'm nocturnal, in a sense, lending to why I'm awake at strange hours for someone in Orange County, California. I sleep at 5-9AM and wake up at 12-5PM, this is out of preference and because I'm home schooled. Also, I still have many friends in Japan that I play video games with.
- Speaking of Video Games, I'm an avid gamer.
- I'm also very much into anime, with 魔法少女☆まどかマギカ (Mahou Shoujo ☆ Madoka Magica) being my favorite, and maintaining itself as my deep rooted obsession.
- I have Adobe Photoshop and am relatively skilled at it for someone that is self-taught. So many character images and other roleplay related image materials I produce were edited by myself.
- I wish this forum would support blockquotes.
- Seeing the word "loose" being confused for "lose" or vice versa is one of my biggest pet peeves.