1. Listen to the GM because I will be fair in judging things as long as you are not making a huge deal over it.
2. All basic RP rules apply to this role-play: Power playing, Meta gaming, and others are not allowed.
3. No overpowering your person because everyone has weaknesses or some sort of flaw in their technique (see jade empire for the x-box for a glaring example). If you’re super mode in one your going to be limp in another.
4. Get into your character doesn’t just sit there idly playing a character who's been made forty times over. Have fun and be creative just make sure it’s not to different. Some difference is good a lot is sometimes bad.
5. You're likely not going to be some golden boy with years and years of actual experience. You may have fought a few contaminoids and or fought in Zuelleni or some other academic city but nothing really major like the heaven's blade tournament (however abandoning a city because of a major battle you lost is ok because sometimes cities are lost entirely because of loses)
In a post-apocalyptic polluted earth overrun with mutated beasts called Filth Monsters (Contaminoids in Funimation's translation), humanity is forced to live in large mobile cities called Regios and learn to use weapons called DITE and harness the power of K to defend themselves. In the Academy City of Zuellni, a new group of students are hoping to start a new life without the constant fear of being dragged into an actual war. The city itself is doing well and has two mines to produce the requirements to keep the city in great condition. It’s been awhile since the last battle between cities had taken place but the roaming buses come and go and take new prospects along. The Tenth Platoon is noted for having one of the strongest offensive wielders in the city but to get him they ditched their old friends who were there from the start. The Twenty First platoon has recently been made by a teenage boy named Chandler (or simply Chand) Rekler who is a precision duel wielder who was formerly a part of the tenth platoon along with Loyal Remsus the mechanic and weapons prodigy. They seek to regain their respect and honor by teaching these new kids, and their fellow students, how to do things properly. Along the way they and their new friends shall be tested by not only humans, but a secret conspiracy to destroy Zuellni and take its resources for another city. To win the tournaments and become number one is their goal and to stop wars from brewing because of the contaminoids from happening the twenty first platoon will need all of its strength and courage. But do they have enough to survive?
Uniforms and Outfits that are standard in the academy and in fights
Regios Large Mobile cities created by humans to live after Earth atmosphere became too polluted to live. Each city is named after the Electronic Fairy that controls the Regios. Most Regios avoid Filth Monster as much as possible but with the exception of Glendan, which does the opposite as it constantly finds monsters. There are two different kinds of cities; Academy Cities & General Cities. Academy cities like Myath, Zuellni, and the former Gandoweria are places where students from different areas come to learn & study. General cities are the main cities where most of the population lives. Different types of cities are under the title of general city. These include Trade cities, transport cities and the Proto-City Glendan. Due to a treaty, only Regios of the same type are allowed to have a match with each other. Proto-City Lance Shelled Glendan: The most powerful city in the world due to its regular encounters with Filth Monsters of all levels and was the birthplace of the Military Arts, which most other cities practice today. The Twelve Heaven's Blades are found here under the command of the Glendan Royal Family.
- Academy City Zuellni: A University City governed by its students. This is where the manga/light novel/anime takes place. Its Electronic Fairy takes the shape of a pale blue, young girl.
- Academy City Gandoweria: A former city that was overrun by Pollutant Beasts not long after their victory over Zuellni two years ago. Its Electronic Fairy takes the form of an goat-like creature and is currently running amok as a Haikizoku.
- Sheniebel: The city Nina Antalk grew up in, currently the only city with the Fairy Copy System which is capable of making new Electronic Fairies. Like Glendan, Sheniebel also has a royal family, which Nina is the heiress of, as seen in the manga of Chrome Shelled Regios.
- Academy City Myath: An academy city like Zuellni, its electronic fairy takes the form of a red bird. In the anime, the military capabilities of this city are shown to be poor, perhaps even worse than that of Zuellni, as when attacked by a mature filth monster no resistance from the residents of the city is put up.
- Transport City Yoltem: The original home city of Mayshen Torinden, Mifi Rotten and Gerlni Naruki, according to the manga. All roaming buses eventually return to Yoltem and most travelers will encounter it during their travels. Only its Electronic Fairy knows the current location of every regios.
- Trade City Santoburug: The city Kalian Loss and his sister Felli grew up in. Their family holds significant positions and weight in the city, and is the Regios
- Electronic Fairy Special Artificial creatures that control the Regios. Created by scientists as a two-way solution of having an AI performing the many functions of a Regios while having a mind of a human for maintaining and controlling the Regios, they are the most important asset of every city. Without them, the city would die. On the other hand, the Electronic Fairy will also die if it does not have Selenium, a special ore that has many Regios fight each other for their city's survivability. An electronic fairy whose city has been ruined turns into a Haikizoku, a being which is capable of greatly enhancing a Kei users power, but the user will be filled with endless hatred towards pollutant beasts.
Filth Monsters/Pollutant Beasts/ Contaminiods Monsters roaming the polluted earth outside the Regios. In the novels, Layfon and Kalian encountered an enormous and extremely powerful one that speaks the human language, according to it, pollutant beasts are also a creation of human. Their main food sources are the pollutants they breathe into the atmosphere, humans and themselves if the former cannot be obtained. They have many forms and sizes: Larva: The first state of the Filth Monsters. Ravenous feeders, they will eat any living thing they find. They are overwhelming in number, although easily dispatched by skilled Ki users and expert Military Artists. They prove to be difficult for the students of Zullini when they first encountered in the novel. It would appear that there are two different types of Larva stage Pollutant Beasts. Some of the Larva stage forms are able to fly, while others seem to only be able to move along the ground. In the anime, it appears as if the larva can shift between the two when Zuellni is attacked from below by Larva stage Pollutant beasts. Some sprout wings and attack the Academy City from the air. It is unconfirmed whether or not these mature into different types of queen stage Pollutant Beasts.
- Queen: A Filth monster that lays eggs that hatch into Larva. This is the second form of Filth monsters. Based upon the anime, (With the exception of Limbeekun) these Pollutant Beasts live, and lay their eggs underground. It would also appear that when they mature enough, they travel above ground and latch themselves onto a nearby rock or pillar. They then molt inside of their current skin into a mature form, and may wait until a meal passes by.
- Mature: A Filth Monster who has, generally, moved past its ability to procreate (although the transformation types seem to be the exception to this rule since they seem to have found an abnormal way to reproduce ), the longer they live the more powerful they become. In their mature state, Filth Monsters are able to fly. This is the third form of filth monsters. In Glendan there exists a tradition that if a Mature Level Filth Monster is engaged by the Heaven's Blade Receivers and manages to escape alive, then it is given a name. In the anime, one such example is Limbeekun, though it was defeated by Lintence, Savaris and Layfon when it attacked Santoburug at the beginning of the first episode, it has a counterpart in the Light Novel called Behemoth.
- Note: In the anime, Dainsleif is a powerful Pollutant beast that is from the Zero realm. It does not appear to be similar to the Pollutant Beasts in the world of Regios because its body is much different. This may be due to an extreme maturity phase or because of Ignacius' design.
DITE DITEs are the weapons used by Kei users. DITEs are small transformable devices when unused that turn into a weapon which the user activates it by saying "Restoration". Many types of weapons can transform from DITEs including crushing swords, spears, rifles, staves, katanas, and many more. Some DITEs are capable to switch to many different types of weapons. The color of the DITE ore is not random; different colors give different properties to the weapon. For example, Nina's iron whips uses black DITE ore, which has good density with a decreasing conductive rate. Green and white DITE ore is used for speed-based weapons, which was suggested for Layfon to use. People who work on the development of DITEs are called DITE Technicians in Glendan and DITE Mechanics in Zuellni.
- The Heaven's Blade: The most powerful DITEs wielded by the "Heaven's Blade Receivers" Whom serve under the Royal Family of Glendan. There are twelve in existence at the maximum since there are only twelve dites. They do not have a fixed format, volume or weight as weapons, upon appointment of a new wielder they can be reformatted by Glendan's DITE Technicians to take on the shape and abilities of the weapon the receiver desires. Another instance was when Layfon's Psyharden Katana and Heavens Blade (sword format) merged to take on a Katana format in the anime. In the novels, the dites themselves are passed down from generation to generation, they can withstand the monstrous quantity of kei that a heaven's blade receiver produce without breaking like a normal dite would. Layfon had problem wielding a normal dite after using a Heaven's Blade because he has to restrict his flow of kei or else the dite would explode.
Kei Source of power for Martial Artists. Kei users are special since they have an organ within their bodies that produces this energy and Kei users can use it in many ways. There are different types of Kei each with its own qualities. In the Anime it is said that the "Heaven's Blade Receivers" have "monstrous" amount of kei that makes even the strongest kei users look weak (e.g. Layfon beat Haia and Gaherd easily) External Type kei: Used for attack. This kei is used in the form of a blast to affect surrounding materials.
- Internal Type kei: Used for defense and regeneration. This kei is used to strengthen parts of the body during battle or to speed up regeneration. Layfon claims that it's bread and butter for Heaven Blade's Receivers to fight continuously for a period of days without getting tired or unfit for battle.
- Psychokinetic kei: Users of this kei (who are also called Nen-I users) are able to communicate telepathically as well as move objects around telekinetically. The downside of this kei is that those who are able to use it cannot use External Type kei or Internal Type kei because their psychokinesis is a fusion of both Internal and External kei. A person must be born with a special physical constitution to use this kei, while the other two can be utilized by anyone with training and a certain level of kei.
DITE and KEI
Suitable for Skillful users to utilize Kei (Gorneo, Shante)
Suitable for Nen-i users
Suitable for Sword users (Layfon, Haia and Derek)
Suitable for Strong Density Kei & Low Conductivity users (Nina, Sharnid)
Suitable for Superior Kei Conversion Rate users
Suitable for High Conductivity Kei users (Layfon)
■軽金錬金鋼 (Lithium DITE) -
Suitable for High Conductivity Kei guns (Sharnid)
Suitable for "High Conductivity Kei and strength safeguard", bad for resistance, durability and regeneration. (Dalshena)
■複合錬金鋼 (Adamant DITE) -
a synthesis of different and various DITEs (Layfon)
■External Type Kei: Used for attack.
This Kei is used in the form of a blast to affect surrounding materials.
■Internal Type Kei: Used for defense and regeneration.
This Kei is used to strengthen parts of the body during battle or to speed up regeneration. Layfon claim that it's bread and butter for Heaven Blade's Receivers to fight continuously for a period of days without getting tired or unfit for battle.
■Psychokinetic Kei: Users of this Kei (who are also called Nen-I users) are able to communicate telepathically as well as move objects around telekinetically.
The downside of this is that those who are able to use it cannot use External Type Kei or Internal Type Kei because their psychokinesis is a fusion of both Internal and External types. A person must be born with a special physical constitution to use this Kei, while the other two can be utilized by anyone with training and a certain level of Kei.
Roster for Roleplay:
Chandler Rekler/Loyal Remsus - VanceXentan
Mia Feral - Phantom Sekai
Dyna Belstein - Bumblebee848
Karick Sevant - Phantom of Sekai
Raphael Darkwind - Arthanus
Nickname (if you have one):
Combat Position/Place in Team:
Attributes: (Nen-I users would be weak in all skills below average but have high Kei levels. If you have a five or two some skills will be below three. If you have a few fours it would be threes across the rest of the board.)
Kei Control Level: x/5
Internal Type Kei Skill: x/5
External Type Kei Skill: x/5
Psychokinetic Kei: x/5 (only for Nen-I users)
Name: Chandler Rekler
Nickname: The Unserious Warrior - The Reject
Personality: Chandler is a very outgoing and kind young man with a lot of energy and a passion for justice. He likes to play with others and over all enjoy life as it is despite all of the hardships. He likes to train and test himself and is not willing to lose to anyone. He is more about the game and adventure itself than winning the game but by no means does he not stress the importance of victory when he has to. He likes to crack jokes and get to know people but tends to be rude to people and has only a decent amount for respect for authority despite the fact he is the leader of his own team. He is a very passionate fighter and likes to test himself and others and is bummed out when he beats an enemy to easily. He genuinely cares for his team mates and tries his best to help them but if he is betrayed he easily becomes very bitter towards them which slowly turns into a hatred. He dislikes liars and con-men as well as drug dealers and the black market as its nothing but thugs and monsters running dark services for people who could be helped otherwise. When he fights he gets serious at times when he otherwise would have cracked a joke and it takes a serious event and when he gets serious he normally gets really aggressive and angry at anyone who questions his choices challenging people and calling them out.
Combat Position/Place in Team: Team Leader/Vanguard
Combat Style: Duel Wielding - Swords - Sapphire DITE
- Physically average and cannot lift heavy objects with ease.
- No real long range skill.
- Not very clever (But competent and devious enough in his own right).
- Refuses to use outside interferances in his fights willingly.
Biography: Born in Zuellmi itself he has been raised by a decently well-known family of military police officers. His parents kept on working for the police past his birth and left him with his grandparents for the times when they were on duty and or with one of his parents when they were off. They cared for him greatly and their goofy attitudes towards him were what made him how he is today. His earlier years in pre-school made him a very well-liked young man as he was polite but funny and kind but somewhat sarcastic at times. He liked to try his best for his dedication to whatever was doing and in pre-school he met his future team mates in the tenth platoon specifically John Caridge and Loyal Remsus who would be his bane and constant friend throughout the rest of his life. Chandler's friends eventually all were convinced by one of their teachers that they should try out for the military platoons and did so when they were old enough to. Chandler was the attacker of the team, Loyal was the mechanic, John was the defender and team leader, and the other two members picked up the other positions needed. Loyal was a prodigy at making things and even when he was a child tinkered with things and made Chandler's weapons. Both were blue weapons made for kei conductivity with deadly effects though it made him vulnerable in many occasions to two handed force weapons which would break his DITE. His parents eventually helped him control his Kei better by calling in an old friend of theirs making him a very competent fighter then he previously was. Eventually after two years of training constantly and one failed pre-platoon tournament they entered into a actual tournament where they lost more often than not thanks to a combination of communication issues which would end up kicking both Chandler from the team and Loyal resigning preferring to go with his friend rather than stay with an unthankful team for Chandler was pretty upset with this and for a year refused to fight until Loyal came to him and purposed this team to which Chandler agreed to after pushing from his mother and grandfather.
Kei Control Level: 4/5
Internal Type Kei Skill: 3.8/5
External Type Kei Skill: 3.5/5
Name: Loyal Remsus
Nickname: The Reject - The Prodigy of Mechanics
Personality: Soft-spoken, calm and humble, Loyal Remsus's usual demeanor suits his appearance perfectly. Always willing to put others before himself, both in terms of well-being and social standing. He loves to tinker and mess with machines which he is extremely good at and often is very precise with his work. He is able to caliberate, tune, and modify weapons to their users with ease and some say he is a contender to make a heaven's blade in the future. He rejects most compliments about him believing himself to be a pale, and weak boy who loves to help others. He is known for his honest way of life and is a horrid liar. He is not willing to betray his friends which led him to leaving the tenth platoon with Chandler to become what he is now. Some say he is ecentric and crazy but he hardly cares and does his best to make life better for everyone in the city.
Combat Position/Place in Team: Mechanic
Combat Style: None
- No Combat experience at all
- virtually useless in actual combat
Biography: Born in a small nameless military city that has since been abandoned he has grown up in Zuelleni after he was taken off the roaming buses that held the remains of his former city. He and his parents were highly productive members almost off the bat working machines and fixing things others would have taken weeks to do. He always loved to mess around with objects and throughout his school days in pre-school was known for taking machines apart and putting them back together again like a pro. He was an excellent piano player and but often stutters due to his accent and was made fun of often. He met his group of friends in the tenth platoon after graduating first grade and becoming very well known. Eventually they formed the Tenth Platoon and worked together for years in smaller tournaments and intern police work with Chandler's parents. However he and Chandler left the platoon after Chandler was ousted for another person because he hated replacing someone without reason.
Kei Control Level: 2/5
Internal Type Kei Skill: 0/5
External Type Kei Skill: 0/5