Holey and Jannge will know who this is. The rest of you, I'd like you to meet Captain Sukhoia.
Name: Captain Lydia Sukhoia
Gender: Female. Don't get it confused, you will be in a world of pain faster than you can say 'I'm sorry'.
Age: 21 GSY / 19 GSY (due to Eldar heritage)
Race: 1/2 Kislevite, 1/2 Eldar
Crew position: Security Personnel / Stealth Systems
Lydia excels with ranged weaponry - her standard armament is a Kislevite AKR-74 plasma rifle, with a PM plasma pistol and a monomolecular vibroblade for close defence. Lydia is also skilled at making people talk, be it through violent or non-violent action. Lydia's favourite armament when she doesn't have her plasma rifle is her Heavy Plasma Rifle Mark IIIE; basically a rapid-firing more powerful version of the AKR-74 developed by IZHMASH on Kislev IV. Lydia is also a very good interrogator - be it violently or non-violently. She has her own personal Excruciator, which is a device that applies energy to the pain receptors in a victim's skin - she describes it as "being dropped into a vat of hydrofluoric acid". She has gone through the rigours of Kislevite Space Marine initiation, and thus has been outfitted with several high-tech implants and upgrades to her physical form.
- Loyal to her commander, and devoted to her comrades. Lydia, if necessary, will die for her comrades-in-arms, but she hopes it'll never get to that. The reason for this is because Lydia is officially KIA anyway, at least according to Kislevite military records. It's the old 'recording commandos as KIA' trick.
- Skilled at ranged combat with her plasma rifle
- Skilled at melee combat with her sword and pistol
- Expert Interrogator
- Skilled at unarmed fighting
- Somewhat suspicious of new comrades of hers (this will include the crew)
- Violent nature when angered or in a bad mood
- Doesn't play nicely with others... That's all I'll say for that.
History: CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. Until I find her old background.