'Ey there fellow pineapples. Here's the facts:
- Have any ideas but no female character? I'm in.
- Don't have any ideas but want a girl to roleplay with? Don't worry, we can find something together ^^
- I generally don't do "insertfandomhere"-based roleplays, just original ideas. But if you come up with something Aion-based (MMORPG game that some might be playing) then I'm in.
- I never played an animal and I don't recommend you to try to convince me into playing one. Low chances, and I might suck ass even if I give it a try. x_x
- I might seem picky on ideas but it's just that, when I see an idea that I don't see a future into, I just back off. I don't like to make a character, start a nice thing, write a few posts and then find out that actually, we're just doing random fluff and that we don't have any ideas to actually keep the plot going interesting. If I reject your idea on this principle, please explain to me what you're planning for this roleplay to convince me.
- I don't give a shit about post length, and you better not do so either.
So those were the facts. Now, another one. I prefer to keep all of my shit organized into one damn tab, so I only have to desperately f5 on one of those instead of PMs AND the subs page. That's why I prefer to do thread roleplays, but if your grandma gets a heart attack everytime you subscribe to a thread then I understand and I will do it through PMs.
Also, I tend to be a rather impatient person. Having to wait 8 hours for one post is not okay to me. Yeah, I know, I know, busy life. I have school 6 hours a day too and my mom is a gamer. I reach the PC in the mornings (gmt+2), 'cause school starts at 12PM, and mom is at work, and then when I get home I have to find other shit to do 'cause my mom will be there, gaming her way through life. But whenever she goes to the toilet or something, I assure you my first check is on the subscriptions thread over here.
For any more details just friggin' post here, I tend to read a thread once I make it.. Have fun and thanks for the bother to read this. ^^