Partners Wanted (ignore posts)
Looking for players for male or female characters. If you want to get a romance plot or some smut out of this, Iíll only support either m/m or m/f situations as I almost exclusively play male characters.
I would prefer it be based in e-mails, but Iíll deal with PM threadsómy inbox doesnít see enough action that it would be inconvenient.
Time for a couple lists.
∑ Required tolerance of furries (going beyond cats and dogs) as a primary race.
∑ Required tolerance of/acquired taste for anachronism stews.
∑ Will deal with romance and smut, but as a background element.
- With that said, youíll have to try very hard to get any fetishes out of me.
∑ If you want to catch me while Iím online, adjust for the Eastern Time zone.
- And I would very much like this, as I like to draw out ideas as theyíre being discussed.
∑ At the slowest, we could take turns posting once a day.
- I donít care so much for free/casual/advanced distinction; all I ask is that I not lose hairs over common errors that would be caught with a very basic spelling/grammar check. Anything fancy that you see is just the end result of me doing what MS Word tells me to.
- Iím only going to give as much as I get when it comes down to the actual writing. I wonít nag, but Iíd much prefer that you say something if you decide that you donít want to continue the RP. Iím not going to get angry and track you down and scream in your face. Itís just polite to save people the suspense of being left hanging until they come to the conclusion on their own.
- Being genuinely busy or otherwise indisposed is entirely understandable. That said, Iím going to expect you to follow through when you say youíre going to post/reply and will direct a stern look of mild disappointment toward you if you donít. I want a partner I can trust.
∑ I have an e-mail made specifically for RPGuild purposes. Ramzamrpg@gmail.com
Most of the scenarios I currently have in my mind are adventure-y type things.
∑ A sudden, deadly contamination of meat products and livestock in a large area drives carnivore species to a point of starvation where they begin to prey on herbivore/omnivore species, putting severe strain on the friendship of two individuals.
∑ A couple of wanderers in a strange world composed of islands with flora and fauna that are more varied than they have any business being. They intend to make a living off of being tourists.
∑ Two unfortunate souls cross paths, lost in a sprawling dungeon of a castle that stretches in all three dimensions in the midst of an ambiguous dimension that serves as a melting pot of existence. Has potential to crossover with several fandoms, but the thought isnít too high on my bucket list.
∑ In a city where nobody can die (except of old age), ďbloodsports,Ē are immensely popular. There are no entry requirements, but people are warded off by the knowledge that being killed to death hurts (a lot), even if youíre just going to respawn wherever you last slept.
∑ If you want to bounce any ideas off of me, go right ahead. Itís not very likely that Iíll be sold on any regular slice of life stuff, though.
The wackier the idea sounds, the less realistic and logical Iím going to be with the world itís set in.
Feel free to shoot me an e-mail or a PM if youíre interested or need some clarification. I tend to not have a very good handle when Iíve been up all night.