Pirates mixed with animals.
Like a neko.
Ok to make it a bit clearer:
Pirates that have animalistic features and attributes. If their animal was a bird, they would have wings (And possibly a tail.) If their animal was a lizard; they would have a tail, possible claws and perhaps a few scales. It depends on how animalistic you want them to be.
The basic set goes along the lines of:
- One pirate crew is already sailing the seas, looking for treasure or looting merchant ships for sugar and stuff.
- The other pirate crew is not much of a crew anymore and they don’t have a ship, so they’re in a tavern searching for a ship and crew.
- The last ship is not a pirate ship, its a law enforcement ship. The law enforcement of the seas, or ODAPAS (Oceans Defence against Pirates and Such). They sail under the English king, but they don’t all have to be English (as long as they aren’t Spanish, because the English really hated the Spanish in the time of pirates.)
Rules and stuff:
- Your pirate can be of any nationality.
- The animal has to be found in the same country.
- No mythical animals.
- No magic (but myths and legends, such as sirens, are ok. As long as its pirate legend.)
- Pirates can also be very superstitious. You can choose the level of superstitiousness from ‘the number 13’ to ‘Holy shit! An unlucky fly! Get it away!’
- Your pirate doesn’t have to speak like ‘Yarr me hardies’. They can if you want them to, but they can also be quiet well spoken.
- Do not take control of other peoples characters without permission.
- No sex.
- No extreme gore or violence. (But some is ok because they are pirates after all.)
- Don’t swear constantly. Again, some swearing is ok because they are pirates, but don’t ‘go overboard’ (Ha ha bad pun.)
- Remember this is casual so don’t treat it like free.
- You can only have one character per ship (a total of 3).
- And number one rule is…
Please I’m begging you to be creative with names. Not something like ‘Black Beard’ or ‘One Eyed Steven’. You can have names like that is you want but it hurts my brain.
Name: (name and nickname.)
Quote: (Something that gives an example of character.)
Skills: (What weapons they use and any other special skills they might have.)
Other: (Something you might have left out or want to add.)
Animal: (What animal they are.)
Occupation: (Pirate or ODAPAS)
Note: I was going to call ODAPAS the Defence Against The Aggressive Savage Sailors, but that would have been DATASS so I decided against it.