Far to the West, in the Rocky Mountains, lies a hidden fortress. Inside this fortress, a great evil plans an ambitious attack. An attack on Camp Half-Blood.
The mysterious Granite King resides in this fortress. His agents have stolen the Hammer of Hephaestus for use in smithing ultimate weapons for his followers. The campers at Half-Blood Hill (us) have been sent on a quest to take back Hephaestus's greatest tool, lest the Granite King succeed in his plan. As children of the gods, we will have access to powers that will allow us to defeat this evil. Will we take back the Hammer before it is too late? Or will the King that is shrouded in mystery destroy Half-Blood Hill, once and for all?
A few things to note about this RP.
1. This is a project that is being Co-GMed by myself and VanceXentan. We both have equal say over what goes on in the RP.
2. If you want to be a child of the Big Three (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades) then you MUST ask. Even if you do, it is highly unlikely that you will get to, to avoid godmodding and other issues. Not even Vance or myself will be using children of the Big Three.
3. This RP is set in the same universe as Percy Jackson, but in this RP the events of the books never happened. Kronos hasn't come back, Zeus's bolt was never stolen, basically Percy was never born.
4. If this gets going, the OOC and IC will both be made by Vance.
5. I strongly suggest going back and reading rule #2 very carefully, because I guarantee SOMEONE is going to break it.