Hello, fellow inquirer, and welcome to my interest check. I've just gotten back from a brief hiatus (thanks to school and various other events) and am ready to get the Roleplaying ball rolling again! But before we get to the plots and pairings, I just want to get a couple of personal preferences out of the way:
1. I really value description. The more you write, the more you'll get back in return and the happier I'll be. I'm not particular about spelling or grammar but I do draw my line at text speak, incoherent sentences and one-liners. Otherwise though, I'm pretty laid back!
2. It would be really nice if you could help me out during the course of our Roleplay. I don't really like being the one to come up with all the ideas; contributions from you would be totally welcomed (especially if they're a surprise ).
3. I like maturity in my roleplays and almost always expect romance. I'll do almost anything but I do draw a line at pedophilia and other such related fetishes.
4. I can play either gender with no problem but I can only do straight (MxF) pairings.
5. Besides from other standard Roleplaying etiquette (No godmodding, be reasonable etc.), there really isn't much else. I'm a really laid back person and I like getting to know you through OOC!
Now, I've got a few plots churning around in my head but none of them have really formulated into anything concrete. It would be really cool if you'd like to come in and put your own spin on things!
1. Based off A Wolf's Pride, this is a modern fantasy werewolf one. The idea is that every werewolf born is destined to have only one mate which, as you can imagine, is a pretty big thing. Wolves will instantly recognize their mates through smell when (if ever) they meet. If a wolf doesn't find a mate, they will slowly go insane and, eventually, die. So you've got this young girl, who's a werewolf and whose 'inner wolf' has been whining about a mate for the longest time. However, this girl is determined to be a regular human leading a regular human life and does her darnest to surpress her instincts (and inner wolf). She's broken from her pack - her family, essentially - and is currently trying to live as normally as possible...until she stumbles across her supposed mate and now she's got to face her almost overwhelming instinct to take him. And what on earth is she going to do when the full moon comes and, for a short couple of hours, her inner wolf is allowed to completely take over her body?
2. This next one was urge that came to me after I watched Skyfall. I'm really itching for a spicy, sexy spy and spy roleplay. I would prefer that they be rivals within the same organization - perhaps the best of their forward team - who are forced to work together to uncover some secret ploy from an enemy government or something.
3. I've always had a soft spot for roleplays during the Golden Age of Piracy (around 1800s; think Pirates of the Caribbean). This one will involve two infamous pirates - one of which will have defied all odds and be female. Perhaps a king of a country has ordered a witch to summon a monster into the seas to get rid of all pirate ships but his plan inadvertently backfired and the monster just destroys everything...and the witch is conveniently missing. In an effort to fix things, the King recruits the aid of his greatest enemies - these two pirate lords. If they don't agree to help, their livelihood will forever be destroyed. And if they do, the King will reward them luxuriously. So how, exactly, are two proud pirate lords going to sail under one flag and accomplish such a grand task when they can barely stand the likes of each other?
Teacher x Student
Master x Slave
Rich Boy x Poor Girl
Rich Girl x Poor Boy
Bully x Bullied (Perhaps they meet up later in life?)
Boss x Secretary
Royalty x Peasant
Kidnapper x Kidnapee
Supernatural Being x Mortal
Artist x Subject