[High Casual to Advanced] 18+ Male Character Wanted.
So, I've been looking for an active RP partner for awhile now and well I do get a decent amount of PMs, everyone sort of seems to drop it before we even get the RP started or they take days to reply. I'm looking for someone who is active, meaning at least one reply a day. The following is exactly what I'm looking for. I made it hide able just to make things neater, but please read.
First though, I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm nineteen years old and yes, I am a female. I go by the name Satellite Skin just about everywhere I go, so if you've seen this username before, it's probably me. I've been RPing now for a little over three years I believe and mostly use only two characters. I know, that might make me sound like a bad RPer, but I've used these two so much that they've basically became a part of me. They have deep pasts and even families and just about everything thought out. They're not random characters that I threw together for the sake of an RP. They're characters that I've molded for years now.
- Must be willing to play male. I don't double, sorry. I don't care if you're a girl in real life, I just want you to be able to play a guy. XD
- Kind of active. At least a post a day please.
- Proper grammar and spelling is a must! I understand mistakes, but please capitalize things that are suppose to be capped, like the letter 'I'.
- Romance is sort of a must with me. NOT straight away, but somewhere down the line is nice.
- Only RP on this site, nowhere else.
- High casual to advanced. Meaning can post at least two solid paragraphs or more. Remember though, quality is better than quantity.
- Emotion and description. This has seemed to be a problem lately for some reason. I like to know what your character is feeling and what not. I like to be able to feel and see what your writing. I hate reading something that just makes your character feel like a robot. Give them life!
- Little to no limits please. I like the freedom to swear and not worry about upsetting my partner.
- That being said, I must ask that you be at least 18 years old.
Now, onto what I'm looking for. I'm down for anything really, so just through me an idea and I'll think it over. The following are actual plots I thought out and what not.
----------------------- Vampire and Human
The vampire can be me or it can be you, I'm okay with it anyway really, but there is a certain way that I would like the vampires to be played out as which will be explained soon.
Anyways, a vampire ends up meeting a human somehow and decides to take the human back to their place to fed off them. For whatever reason, their mind gets changed. Perhaps they start to like this human for some reason or somehow their plans just get screwed up. Whatever the reason maybe, the two find themselves meeting up just about ever night becoming good friends, if not more at some point. That being said, the human finds out that they are actually a vampire and maybe at some point ends up turning the human for some reason. The human can even get changed by another vampire, it doesn't really matter to me. Another idea is that the human ends up getting changed into a werewolf. This is sort of bad, because a werewolf's bite is deadly to a vampire, which I will explain below in the clicky box. ^^ Of course, we don't even need to play this out that way. If you have a better plot, let me know!
(Sorry that this is all over the place, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. I also don't mind changing things. Everything is mostly taken for True Blood and The Vampire Diaries.)
- They do NOT sparkle.
- The sun does hurt them, the older the vampire, the faster they burn.
- Silver burns their skin as well, but it doesn't kill them really, it just hurts like a bitch. It literally burns their skin, but again, they don't die. If they're locked up in chains of silver or something, they're sort of unable to move.
- Wooden stakes to the heart are a way to kill a vamp, as well as just cutting off their head or even wooden bullets.
- They heal fast. The older they are, the faster they heal.
- They cry blood. This isn't really needed I guess, but it's just something cool I like to have them do.
- They look like normal humans really. Their teeth pop out when they want to, sometimes it happens uncontrollably like when they get really angry or sometimes even turned on. Fangboner! XD
- They're stronger than humans and can run faster as well. Again, the older the vamp, the fast they are.
- Vampires also have the power of mind control. It's can be called glamouring or compulsion. It only works on humans though, no other supernatural being. They just have to look a human in the eye a certain way and make them do things that they want or even forget things completely. It takes time to fully learn this skill though. Sometimes, with less skilled vampires or baby vamps it can wear off over time.
- Some vamps feed off humans, others feed off animals. Baby vamps tend to need warm human blood over animal blood due to it's just what their body craves.
- Every vamp has a maker, obviously. Some makers stay with their progeny, some don't. It's better when they stay with them, because then they can learn from them. Like how to control their urges and whatnot.
- A maker sort of has control of their progeny. If they tell them to do something, they have to. It's something that works in their brain I guess. They try to fight it, but they can't. They can't just say, "go make me a sandwich," or something. They have to actually say, "as your maker, I command you to..." However, a maker can let their progeny go though. Meaning, they can release them from this sort of mind control if you will.
- Now, for this I took it from a different show and we can do this if you like. There's this thing called vervain. It's a type of plant that for whatever reason stops mind control and also burns a vampire if they touch it. Humans can drink it and not be controlled while it is in their system. Also, if it is in their system and a vampire bites them, the vampire is affected straight away and weakened by this. A human can also where this plant in jewelry or something and well it is on them, they can't be compelled.
- As for turning, they way I like to do it is, the human has to die with vampire blood in their system. (It last in their body for up to 24 hours.) They way the human dies, doesn't matter as long as their body can still work normally. When they come back from the dead they are not a full vampire yet, they are in transition. To complete it all, they have to drink from a living person and then they become a full fledged vampire. If they don't drink from a living human within a day of dying, they will officially die for good.
- If we want to RP with werewolves being real, then we could add this in as well. Vampires have a weakness to werewolf's. A werewolf's bite is extremely poisonous to vampires. If bitten the werewolf's venom slowly kills the vampire. First they will become literally insane. Seeing things and whatnot. Over a span of time, the venom will have killed every cell in the vampires body, thus finally killing them. It's slow and extremely painful. There is a cure, but it is unknown to most vampires.
----------------------- Escort x Buyer
I must start off by saying that this is NOT erotica nor all about sex. It has a plot!
Okay, so I would be playing the escort or call girl, whatever you'd like to call her really. She's in the "entertainment" business and allows men to pay money to spend time with her. This could be all sorts of things, for "fun time" to literally just spending time with her. Our characters would meet through your character calling her for whatever it is that he wants. They think this is going to be a one time thing, but they end up actually meeting up a few times, and slowly a relationship begins to grow. After awhile, your character wants to help mine get out of what she does, but her boss is a rather mean guy and won't let her off that easily, because she's one of his best employees. Really, that's all I have for this, so it would be awesome if you could think up of some more things. I was thinking at some point she gets kidnapped, but that doesn't have to happen till way later. There is rules for this one, read below please.
- No characters above the age of 25 or below 18.
- As said above, this isn't erotica.
- No weird crap please.
----------------------- Twisted Hospital
So, for this one our characters will end up in this sort of hospital where they do tests and stuff on their patients. The place is just seriously messed up. (Think American Horror Story: Asylum if you've seen it.) No one here, but the doctors know what's going on. That means, our characters basically have amnesia. They don't remember how they got here, who they are or anything really. After awhile, they learn that this place is screwed up and try to escape, but find out it's not so easy. The doctors don't want the outside world to know what's going on here, so they end up basically hunting our characters down. That being said, our characters are always on the run, because of this. Due to the testings and whatnot, our characters do have some sort of problems with them. For example, mine has random episodes of insanity basically. It's pretty much like her brain goes blank again and she forgets things. It comes back after awhile and each episode is different. Sometimes she'll just forget what she's doing or sometimes she'll forget who your character is or who she even is. Your character could be the same or have something completely different, I don't care, that's up to you. ^^ Anyways, over time our characters memory start to come back to them and they begin to realize who they are, how they ended up there and so on and so forth.
Now, there could be a twist to this whole thing if you'd like to do it this way. Our characters could be married already, but they don't remember this. Basically when they met in the hospital, they think they're meeting for the first time, because they have no memory of anything at all. So, it wouldn't be that love at first sight crap, but they would slowly begin to learn who they are and soon realize that they actually did know each other before this whole thing.
Bad Student x Good Student
Country Girl x City Boy
(This can be reviersed if need be. The city character ends up getting into trouble with the law, but instead of going to jail they end up having to stay at the country characters farm to do work for a year. That's pretty much all I have for this. XD)
Best Friend x Best Friend
Best Friend x Best Friends Sibling
(So, for this I do have a plot and it goes a little something like this. For example: My character has an older brother who is best friends with your character. My characters family decides to go on vacation and my characters brother asks your character to come along for it. Our characters don't really get along at first however, but hopefully sooner or later things start to get better between them. It doesn't have to be that way though. It could be your characters family is going on vacation and your character has a sister who is friends with my character and my character tags along on your characters family vacation and so on and so forth.)
Stuck on an Island
Demon x Human
Gifted Boarding School
Gifted Teen x Normal Teen
One human in a all vampire school
Shapeshifter x Human
(OC, no cannons for the following please.)
Avatar: The Last Airbender.
American Horror Story***
The Walking Dead*****
Not to sure where these fit:
Slave x Master
What I will not do:
Fantasy with no real plot
So... I hope I didn't scare everyone away with this super long post and I hope someone out there is interested. You may PM me or post here, but you will get a faster response if you PM me. Anything else
Really, I'm down for anything, just give me an idea or plot and I'll tell you what I think. I like more twisted, dark stuff and drama. I love drama!
alot of that sounds interesting im active i understand that whole waiting for a response lol but thing is i do rp but i dont write more then i have too so in some cases the reply might be no more then a few sentences
Insanity- Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to change
Insanity to me- It took me a bit but my way work..... MY WAY ALWAYS WORKS!
I don't want to sound rude, but please reread my rules. Grammar is important to me and again, I don't want to sound rude, but not once do you use a comma or even capitalize anything... And I like to have at least a paragraph to work with, if not more.