Where have you been? -Bestfriend romance-
Nicole and Joe were best friends as young kids, they were always by each other sides, and had each other backs. They stayed best friends until the age of 12, Nicole woke up one morning, and found out her best friend had moved away. Joe never told her that his family was moving so it was a complete shock to the young Nicole. It took Nichole four months before she got over the sadness of her best friend leaving her but life went on, and Nicole went back to being herself.
Six years later
Nicole has the perfect life it seems, she graduated High School, planning on going to college, and she's dating the most popular boy in the town. She hasn't heard anything from Joe, so she had forgotten about her old friend. One weekend, Nicole was gone with her parents on a small vacation, so once they come back home, they find out that someone had moved into the house beside theirs. Soon, Nicole finds out that the new neighbors is Joe and his parents. Just like that, Joe is back in Nicole's life. Though Joe has completely changed, he used to be a complete sweetheart, who used to be shy around other girls; now it seems Joe is rude, mean, and has a different girl in his bedroom every night. Nicole is completely shocked to the new Joe and she isn't sure what to do now that he is in her life again but she knows for a fact even though it seems Joe is trying to make her life hell, she's going to find her old friend, the sweet Joe that she used to share her secrets with underneath the oak tree when they were six.
- Need someone to play Joe. (You don't have to name him Joe.)
- If you ask very nicely, I can play Joe.
- No one liners. Please have at least three paragraphs. More would be great.
- Have to be 18+ for me to do mature themes with you.
- If you are interested, either post here or PM me.
- Don't make me think of all the plots twist and turns, I would love to hear your ideas.
- Have any questions or comments, ask me.
Hmm, I'll hit you up for this.