I was debating whether or not the teens at the camp have powers. They always can make a story interesting, but perhaps a touch a reality would be nice for once. If you yourself really think there should be powers, speak up!
Anyways, currently, I don't really have a story line planned, though perhaps I might make one. This camp is pretty much your dream summer camp: all a bunch of kids around your age, a lake, cabins, a camp store and the only adults around are the ones who check you in. (all teens sign a waiver before they are admitted) You all can make your friends, create drama, explore, and pretty much do whatever you want. If and when I do decide to add a plot twist, I'll tell y'all, because I've already got some ideas floating around for one.
Some things you should know:
- This is present-day.
- Ages are 15-18
- I'm not one to criticize on post length, but I only ask that it be more than one line. Ok? Ok.
- There are three people per cabin, the cabins are co-ed, of course!
- This is not meant to be a sexy roleplay. If things get a little frisky, PM each other. It isn't discouraged to have some romance, but you know. Have common sense! If you're not too into doing the sexy roleplaying, or you simply aren't comfortable, you can just timeskip the scene.
- Also, don't be afraid to stir up some trouble!
- If it's just you and one other person, don't carry on the RP for like 10 pages because: 1) we're lazy and we don't want to read ten pages of one-on-one, and 2) you left us behind! D:
- Errrr. That's about it for now.