This is a Re-Re-Re-Re-Refresh of an rp that has not suceeded due to lack of interest or not enough members to coutinue on.
Wiki for information: http://rosariovampire.wikia.com/wiki...B_Vampire_Wiki
This will not have much fighting and will be heavily centered on character developement than anything but that does not mean there will not be fights every now and again.
After thinking about this, and admittedly not being a huge fan of the normal sort of high school rps, this will be about a group of first year students traveling to a secret school, Yokai Academy, which is where the difference from most high school rps end. You will be playing a monster in human form, who can shift into his or her monster self at will, trying to get through the increasingly difficult life of dealing with their fellow students and their rather devious defense council. This is restricted to actual monsters like orges, lizardmen, vampires, and the rest of the life. Also please note this will have much more character developement time and less fighting but that does not mean I will not watch for powers and skill levels.
Anyone interested? You don't have to see the show to join the roleplay however Vampires will be restricted to either wearing Rosario Crosses and only allowed to cross into their S Rank forms if another student, who is a very good friend of theirs, takes it off. The second option is that you can be normal vampire but not as strong as an S Rank your physical powers are still increased but no where near an S rank Vampire.
You must pick an actual monster species from legend and it cannot be something you made up during fifth period class because your math teacher is boring. (it's powers and attitude must be worked in so not cannibalistic monsters or untouchable creatures. Everything has a weakness Also their strengths and weaknesses also vary on canon material inside the RXV universe)
Some of the former OOC info:
Greetings students you have been accepted to your first year here at Yokai Academy! You will now get a chance to enjoy a world without humans getting involved in your everyday lives. At this school you will learn how to interact with the humans once you leave and together we will make a world where everyone can live together be it they are monsters or humans. We hope you will enjoy your stay here but remember...becareful....this school is known for having violent students...don't stray to far from the school grounds or otherwise the rules won't save you.
1. You must always be in your human form while on school grounds. Anything beyond it is beyond our realm of authority.
2. Violence is prohibited on school grounds and must be taken elsewhere.
3. Any human who sees the academy will die.
4. You must join at least one club by the end of the first semester.
5. The bus only comes once a month.
6. You are prohibited from taking magical objects or forbidden objects from the school without permission from the head master.
7. You are not allowed to share your monster indentity with anyone public or private.
1. Basic Roleplay Rules applied
2. Romance is encouraged greatly in this roleplay however give it reason this is not Tsuknae's harem of awesomeness.
3. If you character is a couple of years older than sixteen or seventeen you must explain why because we are first year students.
4. You are not going to be masters of your powers but you will have a certain skills and will not be a weakling off the start unless you want to be. Note that weaker characters get stronger along our little journey.
5. Your character has to be a monster simply because I don't want guy or girl running around just for vocal support and leeching off their team mates. Plus if you are caught by anyone other than a close friend your likely to be lynched and burned alive by the security club.
6. Your character has to be an actual folklore monster of a general race. Meaning people like the grim reaper are off limits because there is only one singular grim reaper.
7. Explain your character get into making your character. Free CS's will not be accepted this is Casual medium and it's standards will reflect that. I am not looking for a thousand word essay on his or her history but I am looking for a good decent chunk of it. If you want to keep something hidden for rp reasons ask me and I'll help you out.
8. If I don't like something I will ask you to change it. If you don't then I won't accept it. I want more common monsters that are not god like and will fit into the story. We're high school students not combatants in a tournament. Also the species count if I don't like it I won't accept it either.
9. The amount of weaknesses your character has is somewhat critical. It has to be an actual weakness. If he or she is not a good team mate he'll ignore orders, rush off to fight the enemy by him or herself, and likely get his or her butt kicked fast than you can say "KO" by one of the bosses we will fight. The less weaknesses he or she has the more the weakness will effect him or her. If he or she has one or two weaknesses only he or she will likely end up being nearly incapacitated very quickly like silver and Joshua.
My CS (Example)
Joshua Jackson - My CS
Name: Joshua Jackson
Race of Monster: Werewolf
History: Born as a werewolf in the human world like many other creatures he was taken care of and raised by his own kind. His parents taught him how to fight with his hands and feet ever since he was a little cub. His early childhood was good and he had many friends. However his parents were not to fond of their neighbors who where lizardmen with very nasty and eliteist attitudes towards them. His school days where like that of any average human with other little kids and was a delight in the class room because of his energy. Wanting to be accepted however was difficult since his parents forbid him from making to many friends and none of them slept over his house nor was he allowed to go over theirs.
His grade school years where the best part of his life as he was countinously nominated for athletic competitions ment for the older students in the grade school and being able to trounce the lizard kid who lived next door was always fun even when they got into fist fights occasionally. He got in trouble with the principle often but was normally forgiven and he worked hard to make up for his bad behavior as he saw it was not exactly the best attitude out there. He graduated grade school like anyone else and was called the fastest kid alive by some of his peers who were ignorant of his origins and true nature. As he got older he became more and more of an outcast due to his constant denials of girlfriends, because his parents where very strict that he not deal with humans like that, and to go out at night with his friends because of his natural instincts that made him more aggressive at that age. However he still was a nice person and many people liked his confidence and kindness. His middle school years where something to behold as he made sure bullies and drug dealers stayed away from the school or they would have to fight him and due to his reptuation he barely had to fight anyone but he never gave up on that promise. He was a role model for some and a jackass to to others but he kept true to himself. He always loved to run and hunt for things as a werewolf but understood how rare those events were. He exceeded well in the gym, and history however he hated science and math and still does now. He recieved a note of recognition as a student of Yokai Academy and his parents approved of him leaving the pack for the time being. He left America and went to Japan despite feeling homesick he is excited to start his new life.
Personality: Joshua is kind and caring to other people and is respecting of others privacy. He enjoys reading about history and loves to work out in gym. His main goals in life is to become a strong werewolf and to become a pack leader of his own wolf pack. He likes a good fight but does not proactively seek out trouble and danger. He hates lizardmen because when his family was always fighting with a family of them next door. He is defensive around his friends and likes hanging out with them. He likes meeting new people but does not shy away from pointing out flaws he seeing in their character unless it's a sensitive time for them. However he is quite lazy and sometimes disrespectful at times and is often willing to pass on school or club work to someone else. He is a comic relief type of guy as well and is willing to crack jokes when the mode is tense or boring. He tries his best to help people who have a personal problem like drugs and the like and sees to the care of his fellow class mates. However in his wolf form he is exceedingly aggressive when fighting but like many others retains his personality.
Habits and quirks: He enjoys fighting greatly and when he does get into a fight he hits his hands together. He often eats beef jerky which was his favorite snack food when he was a kid.
Likes: People who respect others, being complimented by his intellectual or mental abilities, learning new fighting moves, getting in a good fight when angry or called out, He loves debating his point or just simply sitting around and letting everyone else yell at each other while he sleeps. He likes just having fun and an all around good time with others.
Dislikes: Lizardmen, winning to easily, People who make fun of others, getting introuble for something he did not do, people who disrespect him or his friends, Conmen and everyone who takes advantage of others. Alchohol because it ruins the lives of normal people and causes impairment in physical activity in which he is a nut about.
Very strong physically and as well as being very fast and agile (Super Speed) due to being a werewolf
Sharp Claws and nails
Very good hearing
Powers strengthed during a full moon.
Moon - Increases his ability to that of a top rank S Vampire and when the moon is covered by clouds or another object or whatever and he can't see it his increases drop instantly.
Silver and Wolfsbane.
Injuries caused by Silver weapons take longer to heal on a werewolf than that would on a human. Please keep this in mind if you are playing a werewolf.
Wolfsbane is a terrible plant that is advised all Werewolves must stay away from.
If near it he will be like superman standing infront of kryptinite.
Ingestion is fatal within minutes. There is no treatment.
Other: Anything I missed goes here