She is the daughter of the Royal Mage and is still studying. All rumors started when people noticed her hair has changed from brown to white. The reason is because of the Shape-shifting lesson: she can transform into a white fox, but every body takes that as a sign of dark magic evolving; they have never seen a white hair human before. Some of them even call her a witch.
An arranged marriage of the King and the Princess of the neighboring country is about to happen, the princess now is the Queen, suddenly died. All the evident show that the witch had killed her. The witch runs away.
On his hunting day, the king catches a white fox and instead of killing it, he decides to keep it as a pet. That night, he finds the naked white haired woman in his bedroom.
The King in fact is a womanizer. Whether he's a good ruler or a tyrant is up to you, but he has many lovers. And the marriage is just for political purpose, he doesn't have feelings for his wife. The Queen on the contrary, decides to dedicate her whole life for him. Not that she has fallen in love with him or so; but ever since she knows about the marriage, she's been ready to be a good wife, to try and love her husband. When she finally arrives to her new home, she discovers her husband doesn't think of her as much as she cares for him. She finds a new friend here, the Witch, whom always listens to her and is a shoulder for her when the King goes to another woman's bed.
Then the Queen is dead. The last person they saw entered her room was the Witch. The Witch ran away and ended up in the King's chambers.
He knows who she is, but decides to play with her before sending her to execution. The Witch had never faced him in person before, but had had a bad impression about him due to what the Queen told her. Now she hates him even more. Yet, she tries to pursue him that the true murder is out there, and must have some evil plan. Even if he doesn't care about his wife, he must think about his country, his position...The King then agrees, but since she's the suspect, she has to remain in his room days and nights.
- 2+ paragraphs, but please not twelve. I need something to read and work with but also don't like a novel. Normally I post from one to four paragraphs.
- I have never had to require this before and I also did not think that I have to since I believe it is not a necessary thing to ask especially when I know my partner would be an adult but please be able to use punctuation because I do not like to kill myself reading a long sentence without any comma or dot
- I won't leave you hanging for more than a week (unless my computer or network has problem). Sometimes I post couple times a day, sometimes it takes couple days before I post. Depends on my mood and free time. But I would advice you not to expect me reply more than once a day. So, don't spam my inbox if I can't reply instantly, but you're more than welcome to inform me that you're busy and not going to post for awhile. That's what I would do.
- Please write down a name of a flower, ex: "daisy", or the word "flower" in your pm so that I know you've read this.
- It would be mature, and would not fade to black. Don't contact me if you can't handle it.
- Mostly I'm up for a medieval, Victorian era, Elizabeth era...I mean any historical RP. So shot me a pm if you have an idea.
- Pm me, do not write in the thread.
- I have an opening post from my (many) previous RPs, if you'd me to start first I'll use it, but only the opening since this idea has been revamped and isn't the old one I played before.
- Forgot to say, I'll play the sorceress
- Feel free to check my old post for example of my writing.
Last edited by sao; 12-15-2012 at 09:43 AM.