Six college friends all thought they were doing a game show, but little did they know it wasn't a game show, but real life. Paranormal activity goes on in this house they're stranded in. It's rumored to have been owned by a widow named Ms. Bradley. The woman was young when she was murdered. It had been said that she killed her husband, and his ghost is what killed her. If it was true or not, no body knows and probably never will know.
The friends are trapped in this house, no way to get out, and no way for anyone to get in. They're left with little food and water supply, they started hearing sounds, weird sounds, like foot steps when they are all still, music drifting in the back ground, doors opening and closing on their own. Can they find their way out, with the ghost of Mr. and Ms. Bradley, and possibly some other unknown trapped souls?
- Must be a casual role-player. Be able to post around two paragraphs per post.
- Only one character, unless need to take on two.
- I don't plan on anyone dying out, so no need to worry about that.
- Use a realistic image with your CS.
- Keep OOC talk here, and IC talk there. It's less confusing and easier.
- Don't ask to join, then leave. My biggest pet peeve. >>
- Let me know if you plan on being gone for long periods.
- There will be THREE female spots and THREE male spots, so its evened out.
- Don't be afraid to get creative your CS, either. Make it colorful, pop out, do whatever with it but just use the information I have.
Age| (college ages.)
Thank you, and I hope people decide to join!