Name: Bain Drakemoor
Aliases: Fairy Tail’s Leviathan
Magic: Water Dragon Slayer
Birthday: May 28th
Special Characteristics: Dark Blue Guild Tattoo located on the right shoulder
Bain had been a Fairy Tail guild member for several years now. He had been here ever since the day he had stumbled in front of the old guild master who kindly extended a hand towards him and asked him what was the matter. It was then that Bain had informed the guild master that he was on a journey to look for his foster father a great Water Dragon by the name of Gyo who had taken care of him. The old man gave the boy a thoughtful stare and told the boy that he was surprised that dragons were still around. He then informed Bain that the dragons have all disappeared a long time ago and to find a youngster such as himself still in contact with these legendary creatures was astounding indeed.
However the old man gave Bain a warm smile and asked him to join the guild and that maybe, just maybe one day he’ll be able to find his foster father. It took Bain quite a while but eventually he took up the Guild Master’s offer and officially became a member of Fairy Tail. That was the most exciting day as everyone within the guild roared with cheers and laughter as the Guild Master introduced their newest member.
During his five years that he’s spent there Bain had become good friends with most if not all of the guild members there. Although he is still inexperienced he still strives to become a strong guild member by often picking fights with his fellow guild mates and if he was lucky enough he would prompt one of the S rank Wizards to fight with him although he would almost instantly lose. He’s hoping to strive for S rank soon so that he could go on those so called dangerous missions so that he could find Gyo wherever he may be.
Bain is somewhat short tempered, hard headed, very stubborn and loves to fight. Over the years of staying with the guild Bain had opened up to his fellow guild members becoming rather carefree and reckless often trying to pick fights with the stronger members of the guilds. He thinks that by doing this and beating an S class rank member would make him stronger although he would almost if not most of the time lose to them during battle. He is however very loyal to his friends to a fault and would do anything to protect them.
Bain likes people who are faithful to their friends that will stand up for them. Bain enjoys fighting with anyone in particular so long as he can polish his skills to be a better Dragon Slayer Mage.
There are a lot of things that Bain dislikes but what irks him the most is when he sees a person who backstabs or cheats within fights and he considers it the lowest of the low. He also hates people who won’t extend a hand to help those in need. Also like all Dragon Slayers he despises any sort of transportation as it makes him nauseas not to the point where he would want to hurl yet but just enough to make him not being able to stand it.
To find the whereabouts of his foster father and to become strong enough to protect his friends and family.
The thought of him never ever being able to find his foster father or the thought of him not being strong enough to help his friends or those that’s in need. Bain harbors a deep fear that when angered enough he can’t control his actions and would go berserk against friend and foe and tries his best to contain that anger.
Eye Color: Golden
Skin Tone: Tanned-Flesh Colored
Appearance: Bain is athletically lean, highly fitted to be a fighter that can dish out hits as well as take them. Yes he is naturally bald.
Water Dragon Slayer Magic
• Water Dragon’s Roar – The user holds both hands up to his or her mouth and after inhaling the user expel a giant stream of high pressured icy gushing water at the foe.
• Water Dragon's Canon – The user puts his or her hands together and fires a water projectile at the opponent.
• Water Dragon’s Claws – The user slashes with his hands or feet sending giant blades of water to cut up the foe. This attack can be stopped by another physical attack and or by metal.
Spoiler• Water Dragon’s Tail Lash – The user summons a giant stream or water and whips the opponent with it. This ability can be cancelled if the opponent attacks the mid-section of the water whip.
• Water Dragon Rush - The caster envelops his body in water and fires himself at high speeds towards the opponent and slamming right into them.
• Water Dragon's Spike Rain – The user jumps up into the air over the enemy and showers them with water like streaming spears.
• Water Dragon’s Geyser – The user places his palms onto the ground and super pressured water erupts from underneath the opponent(s), launching them into the air.
• Water Dragon’s Surging Pulse – The user crosses his arms forming two seals and then quickly he whips his arms in front of him in an X motion and unleashes a wave of water that spreads out like a giant ripple hitting all enemies.
• Water Dragon’s Guillotine – The user summons a giant disc of water and hurls it towards an opponent and it will chase after said opponent until it hits them or an object.
I think I did the Points right this time. Let me know if I did something wrong.