Here's my first character, let me know if I need to change anything, I wasn't sure how strong she should be if she was from the Ha family. I've got a scout on the way.
Name: Ha Viora
She looks like a typical teenager, her appearance stalwartly refusing to belie her true age. Standing at 5' 6" she has an average build, with strong limbs. Her red eyes contrast sharply with her black hair, which is almost always hidden under a cap. She has a tendency to dress extravagantly, often wearing a pair of shorts under her skirts in order to move more easily, while still remaining 'easy on the eyes'.
Viora has trained herself for most of her life, and relies heavily on her strength. She possesses the amazing physical attributes that all members of the Ha family are bestowed with. Her ability to manipulate shinsoo to strengthen her body has been refined to an art, and as such, she has a great deal of strength, speed, and agility. Often, she can be seen in the front lines of battle, attacking with an almost animalistic ferocity. While she is more adept at close range combat, preferring to be in the center on the action, she is fully capable of using reels to fight from a distance, though not nearly as skilled as she would like to be.
- Arms inventory (7F): A general inventory given to her before she began climbing the tower. It is capable of equipping up to six weapons at a time, including a reel.
- Reel inventory (8F): A generic reel that attaches to the arms inventory and hook.
- Small sword (9F): A generic weapon that Viora prefers not to use, and isn't very handy with. She is capable of wielding it, but is slightly more clumsy and slow when using it.
- Hook (9F): A very basic hook that attaches to the reel inventory. She is capable with this weapon, but not amazingly skilled whatsoever.
- Needles (6F): A pair of black needles of varying size that Viora can be quite destructive with. She demonstrates a terrifying level of strength and control with these, often using the longer needle for mid-ranged combat and the shorter one for close-range combat. Her most renowned skill is being able to use both at once, and hold off several enemies at various distances.
Family: Ha Family
- Enhanced shinsoo resistance and control
- Body strengthening ability
Viora is strong willed and resilient. She is naturally stubborn and hard headed, with an almost deadly determination to climb the tower. While she is sympathetic to others, she never allows her conscience to hinder her own goals; therefore, she will only help others if it benefits her. When in battle, she puts on a cold and heartless mask, rarely showing mercy or regret. Once she has made an ally, however, she can be proven to be very friendly and loyal.
Having been raised in one of the ten great families, she does possess a slight superiority complex, often referring to herself as a stronger and higher being, and won't hesitate to insult and put down others if she is provoked. She is aware of her strength, and is not afraid to flaunt it a bit, which has gotten her into trouble in the past.
Viora's history is simple and standard. She was born into a main branch of the Ha family, and trained from birth to climb the tower. Originally, she had no drive to climb the tower, content with her life at home, with her two younger sisters. She cherished them, wanting nothing more than to take care of them and support them herself. She was the strongest of the three, however, showing the most promise. As a result, her beloved siblings were neglected in favor of her, a fact that she despised. When they were separated from her, taken to foster parents where they wouldn't hinder her training, she decided to climb the tower in order to forge a path that they could follow, and create a life for them, where they could all live together as the family that she had always dreamed of having.
- Overall: 5F
- Physical Ability: 2F
- Shinsoo Control: 6F
- Intelligence: 7F
- Weapon Mastery: 6F
- Willpower: 5F
- Weapons Level: 6F
- Pocket: E
- Inventory: F
- Lighthouse: N/A
- Wand: N/A