Yup, we should. Just gimme a bit to go track the available ones down.
- - - Updated - - -
True Name: Pierroumon
Alignment: Chaotic Evil
Stats: Assassin (Caster)
STR- C (D)
AGI- C (B)
MAG- C (A)
LUK- A (C)
Noble Phantasm: A
Independent Action: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
- B: At this rank, the Servant is capable of remaining in this world for two days without an established contract. Also capable of living on for a short period of time after suffering extensive damage on his spiritual core.
Presence Concealment: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
- A+: It is possible to disappear completely and become almost impossible to be detected. However, efficacy will decrease once preparations to attack are taken. (Assassin)
- D: Suitable for spying. (Caster)
Mental Pollution: Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.
- B: Due to Pierroumon's madness and Chaotic Evil Alignment, most kinds of mental interference Thaumaturgy will be unable to work on him.
Projectile (Swords): Is the expertise for throwing projectile weapons; in this case, swords.
- B: At this rank, thrown projectile weapons are now comparable to bullets.
Masks Square- The World Reflecting The Madman's Soul
Description: A Reality Marble Noble Phantasm, Masks Square allows for Pierroumon to project a dimension with a heavily distorted reality, in which he can move to any part of with a mere thought, control his attacks and their trajectory perfectly, and read all communications of the foe. It is also filled to the brim with copies of Pierroumon's Trump Swords, which seem to grow naturally inside of Masks Square and can be moved about by him at will whilst he is inside of it. This Reality Marble has a secondary, passive effect that persists even when Pierroumon is outside of it- It projects a small area of distorted reality around him, which is just enough for him to exploit for the sake of moving at incredible speeds with the right focus and mental discipline, and also to summon the extra copies of the Trump Swords in a manner akin to Projection Magic.
Trump Swords- The Blades Of The Mad Pierrot
Description: Pierroumon's trademark weapons, which are a seeming combination of axes, swords and cleavers, and with a concept that is a seeming keepsake from his time as a GuardiAngemon before the Great Fall. Pierroumon has two in particular that used to be his main weapons as a GuardiAngemon that are of C+ Rank and will return to him from anywhere if thrown, whilst the others are copies created in Masks Square that have a Rank of D-. These copies can be imbued with magical effects from Pierroumon's arsenal.
True Name: Daemon
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Stats: Saber (Avenger)
END: B (A)
AGI: A (B)
MAG: A (A+)
LUK: B (D)
Noble Phantasm: EX
- Independent Action: The ability to remain independent even when rejecting the prana supply from the Master. At the higher ranks it is also possible to remain for extended periods of time in this world without an established contract.
- - A+: At this rank, the Servant can remain in this world indefinitely even without a Master. However, in order to activate his Noble Phantasm, it is necessary to first acquire an extra supply of prana from alternative sources.
- Magic Resistance: Grants protection against magical effects. Differently from the Resistance effect that merely rejects prana, this ability cancels the spells altogether. Important to note that the term "verse" seen below refers to a set of three lines. Thus, a chant of two verses is equivalent to a Six-Line incantation.
- - B: At this rank, the servant can cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. As a fallen Seraphimon, Daemon has a naturally high rank in this skill, but his corruption and innate rage lower it by a Rank.
- Presence Concealment: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill to the Assassin class.
- - D: At this rank, the concealment is suitable for spying.
- Instinct: The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle.
- B: At this rank, the Servant's instinct is refined to the point of an actual sixth sense. As a fallen Seraphimon, Daemon has a naturally high rank in this skill, but his corruption and innate rage lower it by a Rank.
- Mental Pollution: Makes it highly possible to shut out any mental interference Thaumaturgy, due to possessing a distorted mentality. However, at the same time it becomes impossible to come to an understanding with individuals that do not possess an equivalent rank of mental pollution.
- B: At this rank, all but the most advanced kinds of mental interference Thaumaturgy are shut down by the Servant's mindset, but his psyche is twisted and unstable to the point where deterioration is almost inevitable.
- Prana Burst (Flames): The increase in performance caused by impregnating one's weapons and body with magical energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of jet burst by expending large amounts of prana. Prana Burst (Flames) is a version of Prana Burst that impregnates weapons with prana that imparts a flame effect.
- A: At this rank, blazing flames become Prana to dwell in the weapon used. Once activated, all of Daemon's body becomes coated in flames, and any weapon that he grasps receive this effect.
- Clarent- The Harsh, Unfeeling Judgement Of The Heavens
- Rank: A+
- Type: Anti-Unit
- Description: A similar sword to Seraphimon's Excalibur, Clarent is a sword of raging flame energy that is a keepsake from his time as one of the Three Great Seraph. Once a highly esteemed Holy Sword, Clarent was twisted into a Demonic Sword when Daemon took part in the Great Fall alongside his brother Lucemon and was used to slay thousands of innocents in the multiple wars that ensued. Unlike Excalibur, Clarent is a weapon of pure destructive power- And is a sword that deals extra damage to both Angelic and Demonic Digimon due to it's corruption.
- Ira- The Blade Forged From The Demon's Wrath
- Rank: A+
- Type: Anti-Unit/Anti-Army
- Description: Daemon's secondary weapon, a Katana produced from the solidification of his innate anger through the influence of the Wrath Sigil. Being produced from Daemon's Wrath, use of the blade for extended periods of time and overexertion during those same periods of time causes Daemon's composure and ability to remain sane to become compromised- Making him more and more violent and unpredictable, and making him more likely to resort to using the true power of the Wrath Sigil. Aside from being lethal in swordplay, Ira can also release Daemon's prana in the form of a raging inferno on the level of an Anti-Army attack.
- Wrath Sigil- The Patron Of Wrath's Crest Of Intense Rage
- Rank: EX
- Type: Anti-Army
- Description: A special brand, and one of the Seven Great Demon Lord Crests. Whilst not an item truly on par with the Vainglory Sigil of GranDracmon, or the multiple Digicores held by the Sovereigns and Shakamon, Daemon's time in the Dark Area and the influence of certain other beings have artificially elevated it to fall close to that point, as with the Pride and Envy Sigils. The Wrath Sigil's main function is to allow Daemon access to his immensely powerful bestial form, but like GranDracmon, Daemon prefers not to use this form unless he has no other option, as it reduces his mind to that of a rampaging monster for it's duration and eats up vast quantities of mana.