Demon/Deamon is a word used to generalize all races of demons. Some Demons are good like the fairies, nymphs, or the Verdi, while others are not so good, such as devils, trolls, and gleebers. Some are neutral in many ways. Many Deamons are like mindless beast, and others are more humanistic in ways of their thoughts, appearance, and emotions.
- Also called tree spirits. Verdis reside in forests and places with an abundance of trees/nature. They are a small and slender race. Their full adult heights are no taller then 4 feet. They are a peaceful joyful deamon, and like the nymphs, are in tune with nature. They eat a variety of soils, such as loam, clay, and sand. They can make all kinds of bird sounds, and this helps them communicate with the birds. They find humans frighting, and normally stay hidden away from them. More like animal than human, but they can speak human language, if they are taught it. It is said that they are the voices in the wind. They have beautiful voices. They spend their time singing, dancing, laughing, racing around, and living in the treetops. They hibernate in burrows under trees during the winter. They can not live more then a week without, nature surrounding them, or they will transform into a Gleeber. They hate and fear fire more then anything. They can live for hundreds of years.
- A Gleeber is a Verdi Demon, who has been away from nature for to long, and has transformed. Their skin hardens like bark, hair becomes like dry leafs, and dead wood. They lose their beautiful Verdi voices, it becomes raspy and dark. They become sullen, angry demons. They spend most of there life wondering from place to place, stealing shiny object from travelers, and flinging dirt/stones/sticks at birds, and other animals. There skin becomes poisonous to trees and many other plants, so still loving the trees, not wishing to harm them, they normally go to wonder in the poisonous plant jungles in Selymer, where they can't do harm. They eat a variety of poisonous plants, such as Black Nightshade, Caladium, and Strychnos. They fear nothing, and some become henchman to stronger evil deamons. They can live for many decades.
- Powerful and sinister, are word one would use to describe a Satir. They are very manipulative, and evil. They are said to come from the realm of eternal pain and darkness, where they tortured all the souls. There are not many known Satirs. They live off eating the hearts of elves. Powers include, blasting green lightning from their fingers, hypnotism, shapeshifting into a huge black snake with horns, hexes, and necromancy.
- Ogers come in shades of green and brown. They are very strong, large, ugly and slow-witted. Ogers dwell in isolated caves, sometimes living together, but most of the time alone. They will not bother you if you leave them alone, and stay out of there territory. Once they start fighting they don't stop until they kill you, or you kill them. They eat raw meat and bones. They can roar like a lion when very angry but most of the time they just make a grunting/growling noise.
- Gorgons have hair of living, venomous snakes, and a the horrifying power to turn people to stone, by seeing the snakes on their head. normally Gorgons keep their hair hidden and covered with cloths/head wraps. They shed there skin every full moon, and perpetually lonely sad demons. They envy beauty, and like to surround themselves with the finest most wonderful things. You would never find a Gorgon dressed in rags, only the most beautiful silks and velvet. The only way to kill a Gorgon is by cutting of their head, and even in death there snake hair lives and can still turn you to stone.
- Their are only female fairies, no males. They do not age, but can die from human illness and injury. They are considered to be the daughters of the Gods Luna and Sol. They are born during the times of twilight, and dawn, from flower petals that fall into a pool of water, that has the reflection of the moon in it. They have voices that sound like twinkling bells. Fairies are only visible at night, and they glow like a golden sun. They can fly high in the sky. Fairies fall in love easily with humans, and elf men. Non-Magic human people can become enchanted with a fairies, and forget themselves and the world around them, only to end up dying from starvation, or dehydration without even knowing it. Fairies do not need to eat or drink anything to survive, but do enjoy flower nectar and other sweet and fruity foods/drinks. Fairies who become pregnant with a child (only from relations with a human or elf.)
, normally die giving birth, for they can not tolerate much pain, just a prick on the finger sends them screaming for hours. Her fairy sisters will take the baby to the nearest town and put it in what ever cradle they can find, or if the father is still alive they give the baby to him, and send him on his way.
- Devil Demon are sadistic, and find fun in torturing anyone, in anyway they can. Devil Demons can not feel pain. They have long pointy tails, horns, and their skin is like a crocodiles. Devils are like chameleons, they can change their coloring for camouflage purposes, but mainly their true color is of black or dark red. They want power and control in the world of man, but lack the necessary abilities to grasp it, so through weak souled humans, a Devil can do demonic possession. Gaining them a human body, but being possessed by a Devil demon kills the human body in a matter of a few years. Witches and wizards can exercise the demon from the body through a very complicated spell ritual.
- Sirens are the offspring of merpeople and demons relations. They are, beautiful, conniving, dangerous, and devious demons, who have the power to enchant through music and their voices. They like to loll sailors to their death, by shipwrecking them, on the rocky coast of islands where they live. They also like to use their powers to seduces other demons, only to suck out their souls, for that is what keeps a siren, alive and beautiful. They love to drowned people, pulling them deep into the dark waters. They are found mostly in lagoons and in/around the rock coast of islands.
- Lupin are bony wolf like demons. They share many attributes with wolves and humans. Though their strength and speed is far beyond those of wolves or men, and they only eat human, elves, and hybrids. The drink all the blood and eat everything even the bones. The bite or scratch from a Lupin, causes Human, and elf alike to become a werewolf. Werewolf
, are not consider demons, just cursed, they only transform into a werewolf on full moons, and have no recollection of what happened when the were wolf.
- Hags are very obsessed about being young. They can do transformation magic, on object and people, but they can't do much to other demons. They are normally henchman to stronger demons. They are rather manic with their emotions, and personalities. Every time they use their magic the grow older and uglier. They gain youth through kidnapping young children and eating their hearts while it still beating. Cackling, and using magic to their advantage, is what they do best.
- Weevils are demons of greed and lies. The are quite the silvertongues, and swindlers. They love to make bets, bargains, and deals with people. They have great power to grant a person's deepest wishes, and darkest desires, by means of Magical Deals, bets and bargians, that prove in the end to be worse than he would initially proclaim. They are very tricky demons, how live in nest like houses in dark forests. Their skin is a sparkly golden color, they have sharp claws, and creepy eyes.
- The body of a bird and head of a beautiful human. They like stealing food, and shiny things. They smell horribly foul, and have shrill horrible voices. They can fly very fast and like to rip up sails ships.
- Pixies get to be no bigger then a pinky finger. They inhabit ancient ruins, and abandoned places, they also like to hang around graves. Pixies are mischievous, and childlike; they are fond of dancing, gather outdoors in huge numbers to dance, or sometimes wrestle, through the night. They are nocturnal, and like bees, they pollinate flowers. They are a genderless species of demon, born from tiny eggs. They are said to bring good luck, and love aid in tasks around the house. They can fly very fast, and are sometime mistaken for dragonflies. They like to pull hair, for they have none of their own, and love to hide people things from them. They are a harmless demon.
- Nymphs come in colors of brown and gray. Nymphs are nature demons, some good, some evil, but most are neutral. They live in the forests, and murky lake waters. They are capable of leaving their tree or watery domains, and living in a regular town, but they are so spiritually tied to their places of nature that, if it is destroyed, the nymph bound to that place dies with it. They are all nature-singers, and are very smart and eloquent.
= Trolls is a desert-dwelling shapeshifting demon that can assume the guise of an animal, normally a hyena or bat. It lures unwary people into the desert wastes or abandoned places to slay and devour them. Trolls also preys on young children, drinks blood, steals coins, and eats the dead. They can take the form of the person most recently eaten. Trolls can collect various powers by killing other demons.
- Goblins are annoying demons. They often possess various magical abilities, thought none all that great. Goblins are able to move through solid earth as easily as humans move through air. They are very greedy and love money, and food. They like to make a nuisance of themselves. They have the power of Premonition, and like to give people vague warnings about the future.