RP anyone?? :)
Well, hello! In need of a good RP, I'm getting bored. Sooo...
Ok, so I've been playing RP's for a while now. I found that I was absolutely in love with this kind of creative writing while playing on The N. This was before it became teennick. Then that site crashed, so I moved to other sites and have recently found this site. (Which I love. Its much more organized and fun) I write 1 to 2 paragraphs. I try to describe as much as I can and use big words but sometimes I feel lazy and I keep it to the bare essentials. So bear with me. I do have the occasional spell check issue but we all do! We are not human if we are perfect so get over it. I'm online as much as I can, but with school things can get a bit complicated. SO if i'm not online on weekdays I'm sorry. I do get on a lot though, I love RPing and can't stand to stay away too long.
The kind of games I'm in to, and those I despise
So we all have those games that we would play over and over again and then those that we can't stand. Some love those that are based in your favorite movies, shows, or even video games. I, however; absolutely hate those kind of games. One of the joys of RPing to me is being able to create your own world with rules that exceed those of the world we live in (for fantasy games mostly, but for realistic the rules usually stay the same as in the real world). Its part of that Creative element in RPing. Same as creating your own character and plot line. I'll play anything but those fandom games. Sorry if that's not something your into. Just do a simple skip if you despise that
My rules (Yes I have rules. I'm weird like that)
We all have those little simple things we want the other person to know about our games. I'm just that way. OK so here are my rules:
1. I would like at least 1 paragraph per post if you can. Sometimes its except able to do one-liners. That's only if you find it difficult to describe things like your characters feelings and surroundings .
2. I don't mind gore, violence, or cussing. I don't care if we don't cut out sex scenes, but I don't want it to come up every other post. I like having Romance in all of my games (I'm a complete sucker for a good romance. haha, I know I'm very weird), but it doesn't need to be the main focus.
3. OK so we all here on this site have absolutely beautiful minds, so show them! Use your vocabulary, use your imagery skills. Also, if you come up with plot ideas SHARE THEM. I don't care how ridiculous it sounds once you type it up it could always be improved.
4. I find little need for the OOC forums when playing a 1x1. Its just us in the game so why have to wait for the other person to notice a new OOC post? Just say a simple version of the idea in game. Unless you like having OOC out of the game. If you do, we can always just do PM's.
5. Please pull your own weight for the games. Allow your characters to have depth. Which means thoughts and a personality. Voice your character's doubts and worries. It only helps you write better and gives us some good drama ideas.
6. Small little errors in grammar or spelling is alright as long as I can understand what you are trying to say. (example, I have issues with Their, There, and the other one. lol, sorry if I get them mixed up at times.) I also have typos all the time because I'm a fast typer and the occasional slip up just gets past my eyes.
Closing Statements!! (Ya know, in case I forgot something.)
OK so, to sum it all up, PM me or post a comment. I reallly want to play a good RP with someone that loves it as much as I do. Have a good day!!
Looking for RP's?? (Green if yes, red if no)
Last edited by MusicEqualsLIFE; 01-10-2013 at 06:35 PM.
I think I love you O: haha. I feel the same way about RPing as you do, and have been doing it for what seems like forever.
I'm up for basically any kind of storyline, so PM me if you're interested (:
Do you play male or female?
Tyr, his woman.
You be up for a band rp? Would involve doubling