I'm looking for a girl to roleplay with. All my partners basically dropped off the face of the earth.. I've gotten no replies from any of them in basically a week... sooo If anyone's interested, I'd love to start an rp.
Let's set some basic rules first.
- I only do MxF. Sorry, but I wouldn't be able to do an justice otherwise and it just wouldn't be fair to others.
- I also prefer to do realistic RP's. I can do others but I don't think I'd be very good at them.
- What you post, you get. 3 paragraphs gets you 3 paragraphs. Try not to post less than 3 sentences. A decent paragraph (4-6 sentences for me) will get you far. If you can't keep up with that, don't even bother responding. I like 2 paragraph minimum.
- Try to post at least once a day. I understand life gets in the way or you can't really come up with something, but let me know if you're having trouble and I'll try to help you out. I can't help you if you don't allow me to.
- I don't mind mature content as long as it's kept to a minimum. Sex, violence, language is fine, let's just not have the RP revolve around it. I do advise 18+
- I only do threads. I know it might be an inconvenience but I dislike the layouts of PMs and emails. Sorry.
- I'm not a stickler for it, but if you have a CS I'd love it.
- Something about CS's; I don't accept images of celebrities. Sorry but it's to minimize biases towards personalitities and such.
- Just so I know you read to the end please reply or PM with your favorite snack as the Title/Subject
I do have a few stories in mind. Lemme know which one you want to do when you PM or Reply.
1) The summer is rolling by quickly and summer jobs are opening up. I'm new in town and recently got a job at the local beach as a lifeguard. School isn't quite over yet but that doesn't quite matter to me since I don't go to school anymore, even though I'm supposed to be finishing up my senior year. I live alone in a condo in town because I moved away from my family. Speaking of family, due to some problems in my old town, I am no longer in contact with them.
You're very known in town. You're not the most popular, but you're not at all unpopular. You have a reputation in town because you tend to profile everyone, getting under their skins and quite often getting in fights because of it. You're used to getting attention and you never go without it.
On the first warm day of May, you and some friends decide to play hooky and hit up the beach. When some of your girl friends notice me, they instantly get giddy and try to grab my attention. When you attempt to converse with me, I completely shrug you off, barely giving you the time of day. This drives you crazy. You hate being ignored and will try to do everything to get to the bottom of why I'm such a loner prick. Even bigger challenge. You'll try to get me to open up about myself, my past and why I moved.
2) I'm 19 years old and I just recently moved out of my parents house. Okay... I got kicked out and my new home? The local park bench. I have no food, I have no money. The only thing I have is the clothes on my back and a small Knap sack with some of my things in it. I've been living on the bench for nearly a month now. I'm hungry, I'm tired and I stink. I don't ask anyone for anything because I know I'll be rejected so I don't even bother.
Now, your father grew up poor. He lived in the slums so he knows what it feels like to not have a roof over your head and food in your stomach for days. But now, your father is no longer that kid from the slums. He's CEO to a big corporation. On his way to work, he drives by the park and sees me. He pulls over and talks to me. After interviewing me quickly, he decides to drop me off at your house. Your mom had to be convinced but she finally let me in.
No one has let you know that there's some stranger off the streets in your house. But once you find out, you do everything in your power to get rid of me. Will you change your mind when you actually get to know me? Or will continue to push me out the door?
3) You and I are seniors at Great Oak High School, (location doesn't matter) and we've been dating since our sophomore year. I am the baseball champ at school and we've just won the state championship so we wanted to celebrate. To celebrate our big win we go to a bon fire one of our classmates was throwing down. On the way to the bon fire, I took my eyes off the road and drove the car off the side and flipped the car. You came out with a few scratches and bruises and small broken bones, or injury. I, on the other hand, suffered really badly. I had to be rushed to the hospital because of the blunt force trauma caused. I ended up waking up with no recollection of what happened. When you received notice that I was in critical condition, you came to my aid as soon as they released you. The unfortunate part? Someone beat you to it. Your enemy (insert name here) was able to reach me before you did. She convinced me that we were a couple and you and I hated each other. When I was released, we went back to school a couple. Word got out and we became the talk of the school. I was still completely clueless what was going on, and believed nearly everything... Everything except you, that is. Will you let her get away with it? Or will you fight for what's yours?
4) Okay, so we're going to go a little Romeo & Juliet here. We are modern royalty, (someone in Europe or whatever). My family is throwing the 35th annual Masked Ball at my 35 acre estate (think Birmingham Palace) and only the wealthiest of the wealthy are invited, and yes that does include you and your family. Now, we may think this is any normal ball but it's not. My parents announce that they've arranged a marriage for my 21st birthday. Being the rebellious teen that I am, I refuse to get married to that wretched Liza Margotte (Mar-go). So, I come to you for help. Its up to you to decide wether you want to help me sabotage this relationship and ruin the marriage or just let it go unnoticed. But that's not the only relationship in jeopardy; there might be another reason that I want to run the arranged marriage into the ground, or should I say.. another person?
I love twizzlers. I like the sound of number two, however, I don't like to play that "mightier than thou" person as I myself am not at all like that. So maybe instead of being completely like that it could be as a defense mechanism because my character doesn't want to see someone taking her father's money blind and use it for ill will??
List of those who I want to Elope With (characters): Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Lelouch, Sebastian, Kyoya, Yami (Atim), Ichigo, Byakuya, Brom, Legolas, Jacob Black, Stark (House of Night), Dimitri (Vampire Academy), Kaname (VK), Zero (VK), Jareth (Labyrinth <3) [Hautness]
<3 I would so polygamy witch zese people <3
To those I rp wit, I work mon-fri 7:30 A.M.-3:30 P.M. or 8:00 A.M.-4:00 P.M, or 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM; not including morning, afternoon, and lunch break. So I apologize if I dun post often.