"In the Rainbow Factory, where your fears and horrors come true."
Yes, My Little Pony! Before I go any further, I'm going to say that if you're squeamish and prefer the happy, nice side of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, then turn back now. This is, by far, not nice. It's another one of those violent, disturbed fanmade branches of MLP. I'm always open to a sweeter plot, but this plot is what I'd like most right now. Also, if you have no idea what the title means, yet your curiosity has been peaked, then go here. Also, this would be helpful, too. You can look up the fanfic, but I've only skimmed through it. From what I know, the music video came first, and the story is just based off of it. So...There ya go.
Still here? Great!
The plot would have something to do with my character, a female pegasus, finding herself awaiting death in the Factory. Your character, who can be whichever kind of pony you want (depending on if you want to keep true to the story or not), is a worker. My original thought is he's like the pony in the Awoken video. He's sick of the pain he's seen, sick of taking lives, and wants it all to stop. His latest soon-to-be victim is my character, yet has pity on her and her broken form, choosing others over her time and time again. They eventually break out together, and are on the run from other workers, or stay and have dreams of living out their lives in peace. Either way, they end up together. Or, I suppose your character could be the violent type who loves what he sees, yet something in my character brings out his better sense of judgement and mercy. It's up to you, really. This is obviously not fleshed out, so I'll need my partner's help making a more solid plot.
- I've never done an MLP roleplay before, so some patience may be needed if I make any stupid mistakes. I've only recently became a fan of the show, and I haven't seen all the episodes. So...I don't really know what I would like and dislike. Just go through trial and error, I suppose. xD
- I try to be relatively fast with my replies, but some days...I'm just slow. Especially if I've had a busy day, and just want to relax. I don't want to feel forced to post, okay? I have a lot of patience, so I expect my partner to, as well.
- Though I prefer the main female role, I'm more than capable of writing in male side characters. Really, just ask and I'll do it.
- No canon characters, please. The main six can be mentioned, especially Rainbow Dash, but I'd prefer if this is all done with OC's.
- This can be as gory and violent as my partner likes, but I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with any smut. I'm a brony (I'm a girl, but "pegasister" doesn't sound as good as "brony" to me), but I'm not that kind of brony. Ick. I mean, like I said, I'm not sure what I truly dislike, but please don't message me thinking you'll get an RP based on...pony sex. Ew.
- I type at a Casual level, maybe a little higher. Really, it all depends on what I'm given to work with. I'll go down to Free, but probably not Advanced. Sorry. :/
What I expect in a partner:
- Obviously, someone who enjoys MLP.
- Please know your grammar and spelling! Yes, this means capitalizing what needs to be capitalized and putting commas and periods where needed. I won't call you out on small quirks or typos, but please at least put some decent effort into it.
- I will NOT do all the work. Case closed. I understand there will be times where one of us will take over the plot for a short time, but I'd rather that not be me all the time. A 1x1 is, obviously, a team effort.
- Ehhh....I'd rather have someone who won't disappear on me. If you're thinking of going on a hiatus/vacation, tell me, please. If you don't like the RP, tell me. I won't bite, I promise. We can either change up the plot, do something else, or just not RP anymore.
Welp, that seems to be it. Like I said, I'm open to other plots, if you don't have the stomach to do something such as this. Just post here or PM me, whichever.
Last edited by MurderVictim; 01-16-2013 at 12:20 PM.
I have some interest! I have never role-played my little pony either, but I've been thinking about trying to get one started. So we would be in a learning Process together.