The World Of Phantoms
Fairy tail Manga based
Wow, feels weird being back here after my month hiatus...Anyways, I want an rp, really, really badly. I need an RP again, after so long, I need the essence once more.
Let me establish the base rules for this
1. Not first come first serve. I am taking a limited amount of people to keep the rp under control well, but I don't only want to take those who can churn out a CS faster. I will accept at most four people into the rp based on how much I like their CS.
2. Posts. 3 paragraphs on average, each 4 sentences minimum and you have to be able to post something like this ONCE A DAY at least! I would prefer several rounds of posting per day.
2-b. There will be a post rotation so things don't get to crazy.
3. Fairness, no god mod, auto hit, etc. This is standard stuff people.
4. Remember the post length, this is probably gonna be a high casual rp, maybe low advance depending on what everyone wants.
5. Magic types, no canon unless you can give me a really good explanation as to why your character can use it (like an in-depth background.) The only exception is no lost magics at all. No dragon slaying, no god slaying, none of that. I want originality people, please.
6. GM's word is final. If I say something, do it. It's just easier this way, I hate being tyrannical, but I'd rather do that and get stuff done than waste time arguing over stupid stuff.
7. Don't be a dick, this goes hand in hand with rule 6, just be nice to other people.
Now that we got that settled, it's time to discuss the rp itself.
So, this is set in Earth Land before Fairy Tail's inception. Basically, this is a prequel series of arcs. It's not during the dragon war or whatever, it's just during a time where guilds are cool and stuff. Light hearted and fun, for now anyways.
The story will focus on the group of friends that decide to start their own guild. It'll start with them doing a job to gain recognition and become a legal guild as opposed to an independent guild (1st arc). From there we will come up with more story arcs, maybe each arc inbetween story arcs focusing on a different character's personal story.
Anyways, this is meant to start out as fun, light hearted, and enjoyable.
If you're interested, post here and also suggest what section we should put this in, and a basic description of what you intend your type of magic to be. Also, guild name ideas, go.
Guild Name Idea: Salamander Claw
Magic Description: Dynamic Jade-Make, the user can create animate objects made of Jade. (There is more than ice make magic so I gave it my own spin)
Last edited by Phantom Sekai; 01-18-2013 at 06:24 PM.
The World Of Phantoms
Moving this to casual int check with another idea