Name: Alan Brozovich
Age: 45 - December 17, 1967 - Born in the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle.
Appearance: Wearing suits makes you look professional
Classification: Burned MI6 Agent, now an Independent Contractor.
Nationality: English-Polish, born in Britain to a Polish mother, and a English father. He does not have a Polish accent, since he never bothered to learn the language when he was young. However due to his nature as a Burned Agent, he has no official Nationality.
- Proficiency with Pistols, his training allows him to use them to the best of his ability. He likes to use a weapon with a punch, so you won't find him using a 9mm, unless it's suddenly the End-Times.
- Melee weapons, if it has a blade or a blunt side he knows how to use it, whether it's a chair or a knife, he can use it. Most of this is improvisation, since when you've been living on the run for 4 years, you know to pick up some new skills on the go.
- Killing people, Alan is very good at this, yes. I dunno, let's just call this MI6 Training?
- Alan was burned by MI6 in 08' when an Operation in Poland went horribly wrong, his mission was to dispose of a certain Polish national, who was known for arming terrorists elements in the United Kingdom. However, it went wrong when it came apparent to Alan, that said arms dealer was infact a Government ran scam to bring out foreign terrorist elements. So, with the blood of a Government agent now on his hands, and suddenly finding out that his superiors in Whitehall weren't receiving his calls, he realised he'd been burnt. The next day still stuck in Poland, Alan found a Armed Tactical team smashing threw his door, with clear intentions to kill him.
He brought the Tactical team down with ease, these men were armed cops not special forces. But because of this, he knew he wouldn't be able to stay in Poland, or even Europe for that matter anymore. So he made his way to the only place he could think of going, Cape Town. The city it's self was full of ex-agents of some manner, either way it was best to keep a low-profile here, and so he did. Not knowing that he was being trailed the whole way by some unknown elements.
While in Cape Town, Alan accidently made a name for himself after only being in the country for a mere three days, when he ended up killing a local crime boss - simply because said boss had ordered Alan's car (a BMW 3 Series saloon) to be 'acquired' and well, Alan really liked that car. So he ended up killing the sad excuse of a crime boss, and his posse with relative ease. Which again, put him on the radar which was naturally bad, so he moved away again this time going to Argentina. While the country it's self might be an intelligence hot-spot, while in country he would be untouchable by his fellow British, otherwise they'd end up causing an international incident. Which would be bad for the British as a whole.
While in Argentina he worked several odd jobs for the local mayor and such, mostly just in the way of making sure Aide convoys were coming to the town, and not being taken by Government forces, or bandits. Near the end of the year 2011, Alan was approached by a mysterious man, who was obviously America, no thanks to his accent and he dressed like a spook. The spook attempted to recruit Alan into some kind of black operation, claiming he would have his record wiped if he worked with them. Naturally he declined, as a Spook himself he knew never to trust another spook.
However the Agency wasn't just going to let Alan walk away from this offer, they wanted him, and well they would do a lot to get him for this Operation. So they wrecked his world they destroyed everything he loved, everything he knew, and killed his soon to be wife, they did every thing they could, that would leave Alan with no choice but to join up with the Operation, and thus he did. With nothing to go back to, nowhere to go, and nowhere to live. He opted to join the Agency in their likely very much illegal operations.
- Alan is trained killer, threw and threw. He served with in British Army for several years, before being accepted into the Special Reconnaissance Regiment(SRR), before going on to spend fifteen years with MI6. Which has made him an emotionless killer of men, he worked mostly with deep-cover operations, which meant he got his hands dirty very, very often. But he didn't really care, it wasn't his job to care, it was his job to kill people and that was it. Nothing special about it, but he got it done and then some. He prefers the use of Pistols over automatic weapons, mostly over their ergonomic nature, making them easily hide-able, and deadly if in the right hands. While he can still use an assault rifle he doesn't really like them, they burn threw ammo too quickly, their big and clumsily, neither can you can't hide a AR in your shoe, or in the back of your pants.
He is also a fine user of anything with a blade, or blunt edge. It was part of his training drilled into him by Mi6, when you don't have a gun you can still use a blade, a chair, a table, a pencil and whatever you can find. Alan actually keeps a list of people he's killed with just a pencil tattooed on his left arm, his current count hands at seven.
His training by MI6 allows him to use a large and variable arrangement of skills, most of which he used to his own advantage while being hunted by his own. A few examples of such are:
- Leadership and People Skills.
- Advanced driving.
- First Aid/Medicine.
- Wilderness Survival.
- Bodyguard/Security Work.
- Forensics (SSE).
- Foreign Language Skills.
- Surreptitious Entry (Mechanical and Electronic Bypass/Lockpicking)
- Boat Operations/SCUBA Diving.
- Technical/Mechanical Know how.
- Alan has a variable personality to say the least, it's really dependant on how the day unfolds. He's obviously going to be moody/grouchy if every just goes south, but if things go well, then he might have a better out looks on the way things are going. Not that it will help, since Alan has the useless ability to see the bad side of everything, which he finds rather annoying to say the least.
Alan is most definitely not a hero, he's not the kind of guy who ignores everything to save a bunch of hostages, unless of course that's the actual mission. He's more than fine with just letting a bunch of hostages or prisoners being killed, mostly because it makes killing the terrorists or whomever decided to fight him all the more enjoyable. It wouldn't be fair to call Alan insane, or psychotic, no, he's more like what a well trained killer should act like, which is - he does not give a damn about anything, other than the mission. The mission is what brings in the money, and well that's important. Failing missions gets you killed, either by the bad guys or your own side, so it's best to make sure it actually goes right.
For that reason Alan wants to know as much as he can about an area, or target. He won't kill a man, simply cause he's told to. He'll kill a man, after he's found out as much as he can about this target, it pays to have this information at your side. Sometimes some people need a knife to the throat, or a bullet to the head from seven hundred metres, it's best to know which. He also has a habit to 'over plan', making them very delicate, in that one wrong step can ruin the whole thing, but he is as fast on his feet as he in his mind, and is fast adapt.
Alan usually isn't a team player, preferring to work on his own, he doesn't really like the concept of having 'some ones back'. But when he is part of a team, is hardly a main combatant due to his reluctance to use an Assault Rifle. He's more of a Jack of all trades, master of none kind of operative. Thus allowing him the ability to take any role as it comes his way. However, if there is one thing he hates while working as a team, is being a Medic. It is not something he likes to be associated as.