Hey there, thanks for stopping by! (:
So, admittedly, this will be my first ever fandom. Now, here's the thing: I absolutely love FFX, but after having played through it I don't even know how many times, I'm a bit bored of Tidus and Yuna's "story", if you will. Before I get down to my idea, there are a few things I need to mention first.
- I'm looking for a male character. I don't do MxM, and I don't double up. Sorry.
- This is a mature roleplay, so 18+ only, please.
- Violence/gore and bad language are fine, just don't go over the top with it.
- Usually I don't like romance to be the centre of the RP, but considering the journey (emotional and physical) our characters embark on, romance will probably end up being a big part of it.
- I'd really prefer to do this with someone who is familiar with the game, I don't want to be leading the way the whole time.
- In this RP, Tidus never existed and Yuna never became a summoner. There is no way to defeat Sin. The Eternal Calm will not be happening at the end of this RP. You're going to summon the Final Aeon.
- We'll make up our own enemies/rivals, as well as use some from the game.
- I'm looking for an original story, too. Obviously it's going to have elements from the game (for simplicity's sake, I think's it's just easiest if we start off in Besaid and follow the path the game takes you), but the story and relationship between our characters will be different to the one in the game.
- Just to clear this up now, you'll be playing the summoner, and I'll be playing the guardian.
- I only RP via PM. Sorry if that irks you, I just find them easier to keep track of.
Now, the only thing I'm gonna lay down here is that our characters have been friends for as long as they can remember. You'll be playing the summoner and I'll be playing the guardian. It'll be just the two of them the whole way, with a little bit of help from some other people they meet along the way. I'm leaving it open because there are a lot of ways this can go especially with who their enemies could be if we're going to have both canons and OCs, so I thought it would be good if we could bounce ideas off each other before we get this going.
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!