DREAM of DEATH
Welcome to Dream of Death, a world where dying is easier than living.
An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of weeks society has crumbled. Every major city is on high alert, most grocery stores are looted, there's no mail delivery, and escape is futile. No one knows why the infection hit major cities, but any attempt to escape the ends the same way. Spectacular failure. Mysterious agents have been positioned at the outskirts of any major city and are under orders to shoot down anyone attempting to escape. Caged like rats, it seems you only two ways to survive. Adapt, or discover a way to slip to a safe haven. With increasing amounts of undead wandering the cities and a slim amount of scattered survivors spread across the now hellish city, things seem hopeless...
Can you survive?
- This is a survival based RP with no superhuman PCs. PC deaths may be frequent because of it.
- No godmoding. Try to RP your way through situations staying as realistic as possible. Guns have limited ammo. Knives have shitty reach and you'll most likely get bit if you aren't an extremely skilled fighter. Stay true to the template.
- Avoid creating too many NPCs, but you're allowed to have three.
- No autohitting other PCs. Sniping is as close as it gets, and even then there could be luck on another PC's behalf.
- Game-Moderators are allowed to create a event specifically for your PC (or a group your PC may currently be in) at any random moment he/she feels like it. How you handle being in the situation will determine if your character survives or not.
- You are allowed to have multiple PC's at a single time, however ignoring a PC for too long will eventually lead to their death. If you can't manage multiple PCs at a time I'd recommend only making one that you truly like.