This is the title suit which is owned in the original show by lead protagonist that has a focus on speed. As befitting the position of being the lead protagonist it carries the most gadgets and features. It is the only out of two to carry a form change and it is the one with most. Upon being activated the Faiz driver generates a substance called Photon blood which generates the power armor with the metallic bits being made of Sol Metal and the rest of the suit material made of Sol Foam. The red lines are the conduits Photon Streams through which the energy travels through the suit to charge up the various equipment.
The user wearing it not only has increased protection but also their physical abilities improved and increased. The antennae are not there for looks and serve to connect to Smart Brain and the Visor confirms night vision as well some limited form of X-ray vision.
Faiz Driver: This is part of what summons down the Faiz suit to form around the user when activated. The Faiz driver is just a belt that has holsters for the Faiz shot and pointer. Should it come off while wearing the suit, it will simply deactivate until the phone driver is reactivated and plugged in again.
Faiz Phone: A Bulky and rugged fliptop cellphone which is the second component and acts as the source for the suit to materialize. It also doubles as a gun which can be used while transformed. It also can double as an actual functional phone.
- 555 Enter: This code allows for the user to become Faiz
- 103 Enter (Single Mode): This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Phone into the Phone Blaster and fire a continuous beam of Photon Energy for about 3 seconds. It has 12 shots until it must be recharged.
- 106 Enter (Burst Mode): This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Phone into the Phone Blaster and fire 3 round bursts of Photon Energy. It has 4 bursts until it must be recharged.
- 279 Enter (Charge): This code allows for Faiz to give the Phone Blaster a five second recharge.
- 3821 Enter Allows user to Summon the Jet Slider
- End Call
Faiz Mission Memory: A special chip like key normal kept on the Faiz phone, this when inserted into the other items allows you to perform an Exceed Charge which are basically your super moves
Faiz Pointer: This thing which is supposed to be a flashlight. No really, is what’s used to execute a kick called Crimon Smash, which is where it shoots out red beam that becomes a large red energy drill which the user kicks into, as they appear on the other side of the monster as a red Phi symbol appears over the target followed by an explosion. When in Axel form it allows for multiple drills that can be applied to on or separate targets. Can also be attached to the phone blaster to make it more potent as well as goofy looking
Faiz shot: Disguised as a digital camera, in reality this is a knuckle duster type weapon which combines with the Exceed Charge for a punching finisher called Grand Impact. In Axle form the Grand Impact is upgraded to make it able hit multiple enemies at great speed.
Faiz Axel Watch: This gizmo carries the Axel mission memory which when placed into the Faiz phone and with a push of the start button, allows the user to assume the Axel form as a countdown is started as the user enters super speed.
Faiz Edge: This is a sword is kinda like a lightsaber which when entered into an exceed charge the user enacts the feminine sounding Sparkle Cut attack which is as follows; the blade glows with energy and an anti-gravity wave is thrown making them immobile as they float followed by rapid slashing following an explosion.
Faiz Blaster: Faiz's final weapon and also his gizmo to achieve his final from! By plugging the Faiz phone onto it and entering the proper sequence Blaster mode is obtained. It can also be turned into a big lightsaber as well as a rifle type gun. Exceed Charge has different effects depending on the weapon mode used. With sword mode it just gets bigger and glowy, where in in gun mode it allows for powerful blast
It also has commands to input for various things mainly for switching weapon modes and obviously activating Blaster Mode.
- 5-5-5 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to assume Blaster Mode.
- 5-2-4-6 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to use the Photon Field Floater to take into the air.
- 5-2-1-4 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to execute the Bloody Cannon.
- 1-4-3 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Blaster into Blade Mode.
- 1-0-3 Enter: This code allows for Faiz to convert the Faiz Blaster into Blaster Mode.
Other Commands to be used can be found here