August has come once again, and with it, millions of students around the world are flocking back to school. But we don't care about them.
One such School is Tsuito High, an elite school of today's best and brightest, has just restarted, and all the students are about to start their first day of the new year. But we don't care about them Either.
What this story is about is one Homeroom of these talented youths. Homeroom 21, to be exact. There are 25 of these homerooms in Tsuito, but this one has been the top of the school for the last five years. This is the story of those youths.
unimaginative intro is unimaginative
- - -
Before you post in the RP, make sure you understand every rule I've posted in the OOC. I am not playing around, and I will enforce my rules without exception. I have been walked all over a few times, after being the nice guy and letting things slide, both in RP and IRL. I am a nice guy, but please don't test me. The last time someone tested me, it didn't work out for either of us.
Anyway, that said, have fun, play nice, and follow the rules, so we can all have a good time.
- - -
Dorm Rooms and Dorm Pairings
The dorms are located on the east side of campus, and look like this for both girls and boys. The females and males share a building, but the north side of the building is for the males, and the south side for the females, with a shared lounge and kitchen area in between. The male and female sides of the building use different keycards to enter, to help prevent unwanted entry from the opposite sex. Students are allowed to decorate the room as they please, as long as the decorations are not too destructive to the room (one or two hung pictures is fine, but twenty is too much in terms of nail holes in the wall, for example.
The rooms are shared between two people, and each side to the room looks the same. There are several bathrooms and laundry rooms to be shared in both sections of the dorm house. Listing for the dorm pairings is as follows:
- Shirasagi Saiga and Christopher James Faunt
- Mikoto Kameyama and Takeshi Ryuu
- Haibara Nori and Orren Gray
- Dylan House and Rei Naganuma
- Cain Tanaka and Achille Moretti
- Abram Thompson and Hiromi Nakamura
- Kurosawa Shino and Shirasagi Valora
- Melody Rose Faunt and Alena Rurik
- Miyuki Akiyama and Aino Uzumi
- Michi Sato and Moe Talons
- Sendou Akemi
- - -
(Of course there are more, but these are the major rules. For other rules, common sense applies. I know it's uncommon nowadays, but I have faith in you. If you have questions about a certain rule, feel free to ask me.)
1. Curfew is between 10 PM and 6 AM. No students outside the Dorm building during this period.
2. The main school buildings are closed between 8 PM and 8 AM.
3. There is no dress code or uniform, but no offensive or revealing clothing. Swimsuits must be either school issue, or one-piece (for females) or swim trunks that go at least halfway down the thigh (for males).
4. Less than 80% attendance will result in serious remedial class action. Less than 100% Remedial attendance will result in repeating the year.
5. Leaving School Campus is only allowed during weekends, holidays, or other days the school is closed (such as teacher work days), or with a note signed by the principal.
6. Males are not allowed on the female side of the dorm, and females are not allowed on the male side.
If I think of more, I'll make more, but I'm tired of working on this RP. I just want it to start already.