By signing up for this little game, you are saying that you will abide by the following rules (these rules will only change if enough people want them to change.):
1. You will commit yourself to this game. No leaving suddenly. You must get your work done on schedule.
2. You will not become butthurt about any aspect of this game.
3. When you sign up, you must answer the following question: "Are you under 18?" I ask this question because some of you guys might want to partake in.. sexual contented stuff. When you get your secret valentine, I will tell you if your valentine is under 18 or not. That is all you will get, besides their name. Use this as you may.
4. All sexual content must be labeled as such and will only be sent through PMs.
5. If your valentine (and/or partner) discovers who you are, they are allowed to give you a punishment for not being sneaky enough. I am taking suggestions on the punishment.
6. You will have fun.
7. I, Squee, will not be held accountable for your actions after you sign up. Do not sue me. Do not blame me.
8. You will not try to discover your partner or your "Cupids" until February 17th.
Now, what is this?
You have the option of working as a team or by yourself. Signups will end on January 31st. Anyone who wants in after that date will need to PM me. Below is a form that you will need to fill out and send me via PM. You will state there whether you want a partner or not. If you prefer to work alone, you will receive the name of one person who is also working alone. If you are working in a group, you WILL NOT learn your partner's name, but you will be working for another group and you will receive both of their names. On February 1st, everyone will get a PM regarding who their Secret Valentine is. Keep this secret safe. You will begin work on a "fanfic" involving your Secret Valentine. If you are working alone, your must PM me your completed "fanfic" by February 16th. If you are working with a partner, I will tell you who will start writing first and that person will need to send me their PM by the 8th and the second person will send in the finished product by the 16th. There will be no collaboration. On February 17th, I will send all of the finished stories to our Reader and they will then read this over Skype on the 17th. Deal?Date Breakdown.
January 31st - Sign-Ups End
February 1st - All PMs will be sent regarding Secret ValentinesSecret Valentine Form: This is to be PM'd. If I don't get this, you're not in.
February 8th - Partner 1 needs to send me their incomplete 'fan-fic'. Must be at least 500 words. (C/P this into your word processor. That's how much you have to write. Not very hard. It's like... 5 paragraphs.)
February 9th - Partner 2 will receive Partner 1's half of the 'fan-fic'.
February 16th - Partner 2 and Solos must send me their completed work. The end product must be at least 1,000 words.
February 16-17th - Reader will receive all fan-fics
February 17th - Skype Story Time and Accusations/Dares
Do you wish to work solo or with a partner?
Are you over 18? (This does not exclude you from any stories.)
Do you swear to abide by the rules?
Do you want to be a Reader during the reveal?
"Will I be able to know who my partner is?"Participants
No. Absolutely not.
"But if I don't know who my partner is, how can we make a story?"
No collaboration makes this fun for everyone. You have to think about something and maybe you get where they were headed, maybe not. Doesn't matter. Use your brain and you'll be fine.
"Can I sign-up after January 31st?"
Yes, but send me a PM with the form ASAP.
"This is in Spam so does that mean it's Spam Only?"
Not exactly. If you use to be a well-known Spammer or you know a lot of people here, feel free to join. You just have to know people here in Spam pretty damn well to be able to play along.
"What if I get a Secret Valentine with someone I don't know well?"
Below, you can see the list of participants. If you see people on here that you don't know, send me their names via PM so I know not to give you them. They may still get you, but you won't get them. **This excludes being partnered with them. This is only for actually having to write a fan-fic for that person instead of with them.**
Feel free to ask any other questions.