Hello everyone, I am Archwolf (but please just call me Arch.) And of course, as you may have been able to guess from the title, I am looking for some 1x1 partners. I myself I have been roleplaying for ages now, and I first started off in IM roleplaying years before. I have grown from a very un-literate player, to someone who knows their way around a roleplaying board. I do not like roleplaying off the site that I am using (because I find it easier to keep track of my roleplays if they're all in one area.) I am (or I consider myself to be) a loyal and dedicated partner, someone who will not leave the roleplay for long times without notice (unless I am not able to get access to a computer.) But in most cases you will be formed when I am going somewhere, or too busy to be able to get you a nice, solid, response. (Which is the only thing I believe in giving to my partners.) It's quality over qaunity for me, and even if we're doing an advanced roleplay I will not post an endless block of fluff text. There has to be some sort of reason behind me and what I am writing. With that being said, I cringe at the thought of small posts, and will always give nice detailed responses. I am female, which means that I would rather (if there is romance) do it with an actual male. But I am still quite able to play a male role for a female partner. (Sometimes I will even want to play as the male.) I don't know the psychology of a male as well (for obvious reasons) so I may be able to play females more truthfully. With that being said I do not play characters that always need a hero, and a white knight. If you're looking for someone like that than you'd better go and look somewhere else. I am a long-term roleplayer, and someone that will not give up a roleplay after only a couple of weeks. Please be willing to be in this for the long-haul, and not give out on me. I want mature partners, and would rather if (because of maturity) if you were over the age of eighteen. I will be more censored when someone under the age of eighteen, and will not be as violent, nor will there be sexual themes. Anyone over the age of eighteen, I love it when a roleplay has drugs, greed, fighting, and sex. However I always make sure that there is a plot behind it, and that we're not just playing some shallow game. Characters must have detail and purpose, and not just be colorless with no pros and cons, and likes and dislikes. I like playing my characters as if they were real. If you think that we could become partners, continue reading on, if not than that's okay as well.
Wanted Titles / Games
Games/Pairings with ** I am craving for.
Devil May Cry
I only know the new DmC. Keep that in mind.
- Dante x Kat ** (For some reason I adore this pairing.)
- Dante x OC
- Sparda x Eve (The events before DmC).
- Post-game. The struggle with the demons and Limbo mixing with earth, and Dante vs. Vergil. (Can be mixed with one of the first two options.)
- OCs. Maybe? I'm more keen on canons, or at least Dante, and Vergil.
- OCs. Or OCs mixed with background canons characters. **
- FemShep x James ** (God, I wish he had been a romance option. ^^")
- FemShep x Garrus (I've never romanced him in the games before, but he seems interesting.)
- FemShep x Kaidan
- MaleShep x Tali
The Elder Scrolls
Strictly OC based, will not do canons in any form.
- Noble/Target x Dark Brotherhood Member
- Companion x Vampire
- Daedric Prince x Mortal
- Any plot really. The series is open for a lot of plot movement.
- OC characters taking place in any time period.
- Connor x OC
- Assassin x Templar (Mixed in with OCs?)
- OC based. With minimal canon character interaction. (I would like to play a blood mage, if possible.) **
- FemHawke x Fenris
- FemHawke x (Rival) Sebastian
- Carver x Merril (As a secondary romance.)
- MaleHawke x Isabella
- Qunari x Human (As a OC option.)
- Templar x Mage (As a OC option.)
- A plot which follows Jason and Citra's child.
- OC complete plot.