- [Advanced] - Variety
Hey there, I'm Razor. While this is my first post on this forum, I am not new to Role-playing or writing at all. I've looked over other threads in this forum to see what constitutes each of the three levels of writing, and I am confident that I am able to write High-Casual to Advanced. I'm going to push myself as much as possible in my writing here, as I am trying to improve my own skill at the craft.
Things to know:
- I work on call. There are a lot of times that I will disappear for large amounts of time, and then come back. If I suddenly don't reply for a couple days, just message me. I will let you know what is happening with my workplace.
- I try to be grammatically correct and to check everything that I write, but sometimes mistakes happen. I don't mind light mistakes, but the English that makes up your post MUST be actual English. No gibberish like "lol, omg cuh wha had happen wa"
- I'm very creative, and may suddenly add things to the plot-line, but will always discuss them with my partner first.
- I like almost all genre's, the only one that I do not being Victorian Era plots, unless the storyline is great I will not do it.
- If I'm becoming disinterested, I will let my partner know, and we will discuss what we could do or try to fix my disinterest. This goes vice-versa if my partner tells me that they are disinterested.
- I play plots with mature themes. If you are not okay with mature themes, please inform me.
- The RP's will be through PM. No Threads.
Now that the introduction is over, let's talk plots. Well, maybe before I type all of those out, I'll put down some pairings. All of these will have some Romance element, and will all be male/female couples. I will be playing the male. These will be organized by genre/era.
(Side note: All plots are open for further development from partner, any changes can happen if both of us agree on it.)
*** = Minimally 3 plots are ready, generally there are more.
** = Only 2 plots ready, both refined. May also have more rough plots.
* = May be more than one plot, but only one polished
# = Would like to develop plot with partner.
& = Preferable pairing over others
Generic Modern Day:
- Childhood Friend (Not friend anymore) x Popular Girl *** - High School
- Loner/Rebel Guy x Quiet/Nice Girl &*** - High School
- (Legitimately) Depressed Guy x Nice Girl/Popular Girl &*** - High School
- Childhood Friends * - College/Post-College
- Lower Middle Class Guy x Wealthy Girl &* - High School
Medieval (Light Fantasy or Realistic):
- Thief/Assailant x Princess &*** - Realistic & Light Fantasy
- Mercenary Bodyguard x Client ** - Realistic & Light Fantasy
- Rebel x Royal Family member (Princess, sister of Princess, etc.) &** - Realistic & Light Fantasy
- Street Urchin x Princess/Noble Girl ** - Realistic
- Demon x Angel *** - Medieval/Dark Ages or Modern Day
- Assassin x Thief &* (Plot is very developed.) - Medieval
- Demon x Human *** - Medieval/Dark Ages or Modern Day
- Hybrid Human/Elf x Elf &* - Medieval
- Pilot x Enemy's Chancellor/Chancellor's Daughter **
- Pilot x Chancellor/Chancellor's Daughter &**
- Mech Pilot x Enemy Mech Pilot &**
Fandom: Pokemon - This isn't your normal Pokemon. I will explain if you're interested.
- Trainer x Trainer *
- Pokemorph x Trainer &*
Fandom: Game Of Thrones - Only original characters, not canon. (Can happen during the series, though I haven't finished it.)
- Up for discussion, no specifics.
That's all of them! If you've got any plots yourself, I am always happy to hear them! I would prefer a PM, but you may also post here to show your interest. Can't wait to meet you all and tell some tales!
The Pulverised Flower
I would be interested in any of the above (:
Originally Posted by RazorWind