Type Of Roleplay: Casual
This is an idea I kinda came up off the top of my head and kinda just went from there. It is based off the 'The Elder Scrolls' universe.
Details and Information:
200 years after the Dragon Crisis that ravaged throughout Skyrim, the Daedric Princes are out to cause chaos across all of Tamriel. Out to completely take the mortal realm for their own, several princes have decided to band together to take the realm for themselves; their first target being potentially the biggest threat, the continent of Tamriel. They begin their war by gathering a mass of followers, in secret, from every social class, aiming to take down even the mer and men from the inside; whilst attacking with daedra.
Through their own personal actions against individual Daedric Princes, a rag tag team of mercenaries end up joining together to unfold to grand scheme of the Princes and end it themselves.
- Everyone will have their own adventurer with their own stories and abilities.
- Will be able to, not only, take control and play as one of the Daedric Princes; but, also design their own unique daedra (Aside from the canon ones), and help in determining what they do, and how they do in their conquest of Tamriel.
- Create your own Daedric Prince, deciding their realm, daedra to all of it. (Only if need be.)
- Be able to use any spell, weapon, armor, enchantment, etc. in the TES Universe. As well as make your own.
- Take part in epic dual and world changing battles!
- Take part in deciding the future of Tamriel. From taking down, or helping, the Daedric Princes, to the aftermath of the crisis and how the world is now. From what political powers exist, to making your adventurers name become part of the legend.
That's all I will post for now, if you have any question please ask. If enough people are interested, I will post the OOC and move from there.
Also, this is my first time with being a GM of any sort, so if someone with extensive TES and GM'ing knowledge wants to help me out, would be much appreciated; although, everyone will most likely take part in the development.