Made this thread to suggest the differences between them and to highlight a few traits of theirs.
Name: Raezith (Raez)
Race: Azeran (parallel universe named Azeroth xD)
Powers: Phew, here it goes. My most OP character ever. x_x
- Lapses through locations, dimensions, universes and possibly time (has never been practiced in a roleplay if I remember correctly)
- Color-changing eyes represent emotions (mainstream, I know, I know) and bestow different powers. Purple ~ neutral, happy. Blue ~ scared, shielding and healing. Green ~ any emotion, gives ability to see hidden objects or people nearby (dafuq). Red ~ Anger (well.. yes), enables "claws" (very long, sharp and blade-like prolonged nails). White ~ Issues/Memory loss. Black ~ unknown/self-hate/depression.
Roleplays she's been in: First:
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...30-Who-s-there - Also my first roleplay on RPG. (dead)
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...lcome-To-Earth! (dead)
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...(Limel-x-Raez) (dead)
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...anako-x-Raez-) (dead)
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...Raez-x-RedDusk (dead)
- http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...28-The-college (dead)
Race: Laboratory produce - supposedly human.
Likes: Hugh, Bacon, carrots. Likes drinking water a lot. Scribbling on stuff. Cats. The color green.
Dislikes: The scientist. Cars. Angry people.
Appearance:Faye has got white eyes, and light blue hair. These weren't necessarily the scientist's choices, but simply what he found. (He is always complaining about how Faye's hair nd eyes should've been a natural color) You could rather say she is a petite female, with a fragile-looking body, about 5'3 (1.60~1.65m) and slender.
Personality: Shy at first, she is to become agitated, loud, passionate for drawing, pranking and explosives. Curious and proud owner of a big appetite. Innocent and an animal-lover, peaceful.
http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...amonte-x-Raez) (dead) ; <- tried to revive it.http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...Dusk-x-Raez)-R (dead); Currently revived it through PMs, with a different person. Still going.
Powers/Skills: No powers, skilled in the use of daggers/knives, other bladed weapons, prefers close-combat. Little knowledge on guns.
Likes: Eating, rain, being alone and other crap like that.
Dislikes: Crowds, hates affection, large/empty places.
Appearance: Hair is a very dark shade of brown, eyes are green. Hair is long, straight and she's got fringe bangs. Her mouth is little and well defined, her face shape doesn't have any special features, her nose is regular. She isn't way too tall and she's also slim. Can always be seen wearing a black outfit; Long coat, combat boots and black jeans.
Personality: Cold, grim, dark and even more cold. Has a strong hate for anything that involves love or affectionate friendships. Distant and always deep in her thoughts, nobody really knows what's up with her. Well-planned/calculated and silent in combat, she makes a good assassin. Sarcastic.
Roleplay: http://roleplayerguild.com/showthrea...48-SleethxRaez (dead)
I just love these so bad.
Last edited by Raez; 03-30-2013 at 12:34 AM.
All I ever lead to is chaos.
If, after we have recognized intuitively a number of simple truths, we wish to draw any inference from them, it is useful to run them over in a continuous and uninterrupted act of thought, to reflect upon their relations to one another, and to grasp together distinctly a number of these propositions so far as is possible at the same time. For this is a way of making our knowledge much more certain, and of greatly increasing the power of the mind.
We ought to give the whole of our attention to the most insignificant and most easily mastered facts, and remain a long time in contemplation of them until we are accustomed to behold the truth clearly and distinctly.
The Meditator reasons that he need only find some reason to doubt his present opinions in order to prompt him to seek sturdier foundations for his knowledge. Rather than doubt every one of his opinions individually, he reasons that he might cast them all into doubt if he can doubt the foundations and basic principles upon which his opinions are founded.