Hi hi, it's me again. I'll do another search
Some facts about me-ow :3
- I can write two or more paragraphs usually, but it would depends on how much you gave me before and how much the plot at the moment allows. I'd never do one-liner though so be at ease.
- I have a tendency to disappear out of nowhere, please pull me back if I did so. I can be a scaredy cat sometimes :<
- My plotline is NEVER flat (at least I believe so). I can and will and always twist it here and there, and sometimes what started as A can end as D. I won't tell you beforehand so please don't be angry when it happened
- I'd never do the thing above to your character's progress, or plot advanced by you, so don't worry about that
- I would also ask you to be able to do the same thing, but if you don't then it's fine~ XD
- I'm not an english person (language-wise) by birth, it's some kind of third or fourth language in my country, so my english will not be TOEFL-class perfect. But I can at least guarantee minimal to no grammar errors (hopefully...)
- Emoticons rules! Don't you think so meow~? X3
Next, is the genre/plot I liked the most X3
I tend to mix many genres into one plotline though...
It's better if we can start with something fresh, baked by us both, or better, you give me a new idea for the plot XD
For now, this is some of my current idea which we can use/expand/change/whatever
Raung (It's indonesian. Google its meaning if you want :P)
A typical chance of meeting between our character. The sky is nice, the city is full of people. We met accidentally, and soon we're walking together because we're heading to the same destination by chance. Suddenly monsters popped out of nowhere, and everything crumbled into pieces?
This is a plot with many hidden twists, and if you want to know more I'll tell you. If you don't want or need to know, then I'll stop the description here XD
The plot focused on the struggle between God-King Odin and God-Eater Fenrir, and fate of the world which will lead to the End, Ragnarok. Same as before, I'll tell you more if you want, but if you don't want or need to know firsthand, then I'll stop the description here :P
That's...it? Too obscure, yes? I'd like to expand it further with you rather than thinking of it all by myself. So I'll wait to hear from anyone. Please...I'm so lonely here... :<
PM is preferred to contact me, although replying below is fine as well XD
See you then meow~!
I like plot 1. c:
"I'll walk out before I get walked on."