Saviors of Unova! (OOC)
Hello, everyone. As the title says, this RP will be an alternative to the events of Pokemon Black2/White2. For those of you who have played it, great, you know much of the characters and places already. For those of you who have no, I suggest you try to familiarize yourself with the fifth generation pokemon, city, gym leaders and the story of pokemon black/white. However, it is not necessary by any means and you will still be able to enjoy this, since things are explained as they go on and it is a new storyline. So what is the storyline? What is the difference?
This takes great inspiration from the Pokemon Animated Trailer for Black and White 2, so the RP will be much in the style of the trailer's storyline. I will post it below for those who have not seen it yet, English Subbed:
So, allow me to get right into it:
The Unova Region. Once a beautiful place with flourishing cities and towns, and a generally peaceful place after the events two years ago when an unnamed hero fought it out with former Team Plasma and N, the great battle of Zekrom and Reshiram resolved and now, living in peace with their trainers. However, that was two years ago... and Team Plasma is on the rise again, and this time, coming back full force underneath the power of Ghetsis, the Shadow Triad, and... what's this? The Gym Leaders are on it as well?? Team Plasma isn't trying to free pokemon from people anymore. They are being much more blatant with their objectives, making them clear, because they don't need a disguise. This time, they have the strength to accomplish their goals, and they are getting close... to ruling the entire Unova Region, and eventually, in their eyes, the entire Pokemon World. The current Unova Gym leaders are conspiring with them, and so is the Elite Four, and current Champion. The heroes from two years ago - thrown away and oppressed ever since Team Plasma unleashed their plan on Unova.
With the help of Plasma's new advanced technology, they are forcing people into their will. They have attached neck braces - leashes - on the people of Unova that disable them from being able to fight back against Team Plasma, unless they want their neck crushed. All of the wild pokemon are currently being captured, one by one, and wild pokemon are close to extinction... 80% of the world's pokemon now belong to Plasma... the last 20%, captured away from their trainers. The trainers couldn't even fight back if they wanted to. And what of the old team and heroes? What of Alder? What of Cheren, Bianca, N? Where are they all now? No one really knows... They just disappeared. Are they still out there, planning, trying to make a comeback to save Unova once again? Or have they been captured, defeated, or killed as well?
Who knows? How will Unova return to its rightful place? How will Team Plasma be eradicated this time? The towns, the cities, they are all overrun with their authority. The gym leaders - they will not help. So where is the hero? Who will be the one to fight back? Maybe this time, there isn't anyone...
But maybe, there is hope.
In the Past Two Years...
-Cheren, Bianca, Alder, N, are all trying to fight Team Plasma, underground for now. They are in low numbers and cannot possibly hope to win in a head-to-head battle with Team Plasma, especially with the army of gym leaders and the shadow triad they have. N has gone ahead to Victory Road to look for answers, as to what Team Plasma is planning and how they're planning to accomplish their goals. Together, with a few other trainers, hope to win back Unova.
- People had their pokemon taken away, almost all the wild pokemon have been caught by Team Plasma. People have neck braces that do not allow them to disobey Plasma or else their neck will be crushed by control of the Gym Leaders. The Gym Leaders control the technology from their Gym with powerful energy sources at the base of their gym.
- Elite Four are the big guns of Plasma. Gym Leaders and E4 are scarier than Plasma coordinators and leaders themselves. Gym Leaders rank from weak to strong ones.
- Team Plasma is currently researching how to effectively mind control pokemon of every type. They are developing technologies and using the wild pokemon they caught as test subjects. So far, they have only found out that the method to control pokemon of each type has its own method and must be studied very carefully to master the mind control. This would override the 6-pokemon-only rule since technically they are not their pokemon but will still obey their command, just as grunts do.
- Cheren, Bianca, Alder, N (do not come until later on in the story)
- Heartbreaker Charles, Prof. Juniper, her father, and any other minor characters but relatively "good guys" in Black2/White2
- Trainers met along the way...
- Hid underground and in secret bases while Team Plasma gained the upper hand and overtook Unova. Have secret bases throughout different parts of the city and are carefully planning how to overthrow Plasma but do not have a solid plan yet, not until they meet us...
These characters can be playable, and if you wish to be one of these characters, by all means, do so! Otherwise, me and the other players will have the privilege of writing out their dialogue and story.
-Your pokemon are your pokemon; they can die, but I'd advise against it. Unless you really want to, then sure.
- So yes, pokemon can die... but it takes a lot more and requires "beating them when they're down" after fainting.
- You can have 6 pokemon BUT. You can only start with 1, and then progressively find pokemon.
- The course of the story will follow the general timeline of Pokemon BLACK2WHITE2, but with different events and storylines. However, the same cities will be hit in generally the same order.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE ASK RIGHT AWAY! There is a lot to this story, so if there is anything I missed that needs clarification, or something that can be improved, please have at it. This will not start until we get enough people.
Appearance: Short brown hair (like Vincent haircut from MapleStory). Average-Muscular and light skin. Brown eyes, smooth eyebrows and always wears an olive green t-shirt with his backpack on. Sneakers and cargo shorts, always. 5 foot 9
First Pokemon : Ace the Arcanine.
Pokemon's Personality: he's the loyal dog Jackson was able to save and hide in his room ever since he was a growlithe when Plasma took away all pokemon. He trained him in secret and played with him when he was small until stumbling upon a dusty fire stone in his house and evolved. Will always obey Jackson and takes after his personality. He will protect his teammates and try to make the big hits so that others don't have to. He puts his entire faith into Jackson and the two share a nearly unbreakable bond. He is truly man's best friend.
Player's Personality: Jackson will do anything for the people he loves and believes in fighting for the greater good. When it comes to determination, he becomes a bit stubborn and won't listen to objective reason if he feels something is wrong and must be done. Thus, conflicts can rise but he only means well. He is a generally determined teenager and wants to do good, still learning about the world around him and from his friends.
Future pokemon: Lucario, Braviary, Sharpedo, Metagross, Gliscor. Personalities will be developed as the story goes on.
I will need at least:
1) the best friend, grew up with Jackson and also saved a pokemon of his own. Preferrably male, since I also have a female character in mind
2) Infiltrator girl. She is smart and good with hand-to-hand combat and just happens to meet them on their journey. She used to live richly and in a mansion until her rich scientist parents were kidnapped by plasma to help develop mind-control technology for the pokemon they were capturing. She managed to escape and was always trained in secret as a kid in ninja-like hand-to-hand combat and has a ninja theme. She is smart about infiltrating facilities, like pokemon gyms, and offers great support and has a few heavy hitters on her team. Her trusty butler pokemon, Roserade (you can decide), always watches out for her.
Other trainer applications are welcome. Here is the outline below:
Hero/Plasma?: (If you are plasma, consider being one of the gym leaders, or E4. However, your role won't be needed until your city is reached)
Future Pokemon: (if you have them in mind. You don't have to fill up 6)
We will be starting in Nuvema Town, just like Black2/White2. Any questions ask below, any applications reply ASAP. We will be taking down Gym Leaders and destroying the energy source of the technology for that town, to free the people and "liberate" towns and cities.
Other Gym Leaders to expect from other regions:
Let's get this started!!
Life is a boat that you steer. Never forget that your hands are on the wheel.