Empty. Must be gained IC.
The Sedindrome family is a noble family known for their cult like obsession over blood. The Sedindrome believe death can only be achieved when the blood stops flowing and the only way to show this is to have blood spilt. Every member of the family has believed this except for one. Sanguis Sedindrome at a young age believed that what his family did was very one sided. Death was only one half of what blood had to offer. Life was the other half missing in this equation and Sanguis knew it.
Sanguis grew up into a hyper intelligent young man with a radically different view than his family. Where his family found beauty in the stillness of blood, Sanguis found elegance in the fluid motion of it. Instead of spilling blood, Sanguis would concoct a way to keep it moving in and out of the body. His family had hoped that he would change his views at some point, but it slowly became more and more apparent that this was not going to happen. They didn't realize that it was hopeless that Sanguis would change until they saw him somehow transmute water into blood and bring back to life a cow that was bled dry in one of their sacrifices. Once Sanguis’s parents realized this they made the decision to exile him. They took him away and left him alone in a barren environment with nothing but a blood scythe to fend for himself. The only instruction before he was abandoned was to never go back and he didn’t.
Now alone, Sanguis wandered across the barren environment fending off bandits and other less cooperative creatures. Being without any other intelligent interaction Sanguis temporarily slipped into madness. He eventually freed himself from the grasp of chaos, but did not come out unscathed. When he came back into the realm of the rational he found that parts of his memory concerning his ability to transmute water to blood and knowledge of the Blood Pact were missing or too foggy to completely remember. He spent eight years alone before he found his way to society. His first encounter with civilized people was in a small town with no name. There he met a demon who went by the name Praeceptor. He literally took Sanguis under his wing and housed him for a few years. It was with Praeceptor that he expanded his knowledge on the movement of blood and how the movements affects whatever body it’s in. Praeceptor taught Sanguis how to inject minerals into his blood stream and moved it in and out of the vein. It was also with Praeceptor’s help that Sanguis enrolled into Demon Lord Academy. Sanguis now searches for a way to regain his noble status without converting to the ways of his family.
Sanguis is a intelligent, calm, collective individual who hates it when blood is needlessly spilt. He does not hate violence, but he hates the result of it and prefers not to get into bloody conflicts.
Sanguis has the ability to control his own blood inside and outside of his body. The internal control allows him to have lightning fast speed and slight regenerative properties. Sanguis can control the shape of his blood and change the level of hardness by moving the location of whatever metal is within his blood. He also can control the blood of smaller creatures. He calls the ability The Blood Pact
(Note- Regenerative properties are limited to healing open wounds and small severed appendages)
Art of the Blood Pact:
Blood Summon - using a portion of his blood, Sanguis forms a summoning circle to summon a blood wraith. The blood wraith’s power and speed is equivalent to how much blood is used for the summon.
Art of the Blood Pact: Blood Sensory
- Any person or thing that touches Sanguis's blood can be sensed or seen as long as they keep in contact with the blood. If a person or animal were to inject or ingest Sanguis's blood his or her vital signs will be revealed to Sanguis.
Art of the Blood Pact: Blood Mist
- Sanguis expells blood from the pores of his body in a mist. The mist will spread as far and as dense as Sanguis allows. Once the mist as settled into place, Sanguis can recondense the blood mist and control it as he pleases. The biggest problem with this ability is that he uses his own blood for this and will become very weak if the blood does not re-enter his body within a short amount of time.
Art of the Blood Pact: Crimson Transmutation
- Sanguis changes the chemical compound of water and turns it into blood that genetically matches his own. This blood can be controlled by Sanguis as if it produced from inside of his body.
- Sanguis carries a scythe that is the size of a quarter around his neck. He calls the scythe “V” and never leaves anywhere without it. The scythe is a weapon with multiple levels
Level 1: Dormant
- The scythe is more of an accessory than a weapon. It’s only good for making small incisions.
Level 2 : Awakened
- When the controller of the scythe introduces his/her own blood to the weapon it will absorb as much of the blood as the owner allows and will grow into a full sized scythe. After the transformation the scythe will begin to absorb the blood, only on contact, of any person other than the controller's blood
Level 3 : Hungered
- When the scythe has absorbed enough blood it will change colors from black to red and will begin to glow.The scythe will begin to absorb the owners blood again and any other type of blood that comes in contact with it.
Level 4: Transcended
- The scythe when it has absorbed an overly large amount of blood will grow an eye that will have a blood red pupil. All of the red glow will transfer to the very tip of the scythe and accumulate into a bright red light. Any object that the tip of the scythe touches will create a small but violent explosion of fire and blood. The scythe will stay in this form until all the blood it has absorbed has been expended through explosions.
(Note - Levels 2 and 3 will revert back to Level 1 the dormant state once 2 hours have passed and no blood has been absorbed.)