Set in feudal/slight fantasy Japan (not real japan but a world based similarly on Japan). The country is at peace, despite being divided by 3 factions, the "Free Lord" who runs a prosperous land in the East, the Emperor who has ruled by blood for generations, poses most of the north and west, and then finally the broken off factions of tribes and naer-do-wells that lurk about causing trouble for whomever displeases them.
Despite the deep divides, the country is at peace, for the great war that drove these divisions into fierce bloody battles has subsided following a great earthquake that rocked the whole entire land. Since the country has had time to recover and recoup from losses, the scent of war is beginning to befoul the land. The Lord of the Free Land faces a great deal of controversy when the Emperor accuses him of terrible war crimes he did not commit and threatens to take back his land by force if he doesn't relinquish his rule.
Our characters (both males) are loyal subjects to the Lord of the Free Land whom are sent as couriers between the Free Land and the North West Emperors territory to try and carry out negotiations and overcome the looming conflict avoiding as much bloodshed as possible.
A deep bond grows between the two samurai warriors whom have come to rely solely on one another in the midst of turmoil, the bond of these blood brothers goes deeper than watching eachothers backs in battle, as they find comfort in one another during the dark cold nights wherein they take shelter during their journeys.
Set in midieval time, a young-ish prince is set to wed a beautiful young princess from a faraway castle to solidify unities between the two kingdoms. The problem is, the prince does not feel for the princess as he should, and to complicate the relationship further, he has strong feelings for the young man whom works in the stables and studies to become the King Aide and advisor. Such a partnership in the kingdom is absolutely unacceptable, as the stable hand, despite his role as advisor to the king also, is not of suitable status, nor is the prince able to sustain a relationship with this other man for he is engaged to be married to a princess. The fate of relations between the two kingdoms hangs in the balance as head and heart battle within the poor prince.
The stable hand boy also faces trouble, for he relies on his job to pay for medicine for his ailing sister and knows that if the king were to find out of his relations with the prince, he would be fired and never find work again, or worse still, executed for his acts.
If you have any other cool ideas, jus suggest them, Im into lots of stuff.
(underlined and bold are the roles I'd preferr to play, if plain text, Im open to any role)
Abusive lover X Abused
Vampire X Human
Witch X Friend
Prince x Princess
Vampiress X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Vampiress
Shy girl X Outgoing girl
Trans* X Cissexual friend (Cissexual is a man who is a man or a woman who is a woman, a trans* is someone who's biological gender is different to the gender they present/assume to be)
Well, if that caught your attention, read further!!!
1. If you respond, I assume you've read this and you are over 18, this will get mature, if you aren't 18, don't apply, I feel ... ewwy RPing mature with minors, so I don't do it. Don't reply unless you are 18 or over, no exceptions to this rule
2. One step on from rule 1, this is mature, which means (you are 18 for one) you are able to roleplay violence, sex, swearing, drugs and other dramatic and heavy subjects. This rp might fade to black now and then, but generally I rp the heavy scenes too, and descriptively.
3. PM only, since this may get Mature (most likely will)
4. Casual to advanced, and I expect you will us acceptable grammar/spelling/syntax etc etc, 1f y0u talk liek diss ... don't bother
Thats really it for the rules, you know the rest, if you wanna drop out, tell me dont just disappear, if you have cool ideas, lemme know, ooc chat is fun too, be original, have fun bla bla blah.
1. I am studying full time, and doing volunteer work, as well as having a social life ... so Im not on RPG 24/7, I usully try reply at weekends, so until the summer when I am out of classes, the rp will be kinda slow, but I will stick at it!! So be patient, Ill totally make it worth the wait. Some days ae less busy and I reply during the week too, if Im gone for prolonged periods I usually send a VM or warn you in advanced.
2. I am 20, and living in GMT+0 (London time)
3. I like to double up and bring in external characters, a 1x1 gets pretty dull if you just have two characters back and forth dialogue, so I throw in a few extras to add more flavour/drama/depth to characters and their development, its cool if you do too, but if not, I have no problem doubling up!
Drop a PM if you're intersted and we can get started
SLURP SLURP SLURP