Dor Khashgur: The Lord of the Tainted (Titan)
Height: 6 feet, 7 inches tall.
Age: 8442 Years old at last recollection. Is an Elder Titan Being.
Race: Titan Summoner
Occupation: Recruiter for the Titan Army
Marital Status: None. Has sworn an oath to renounce marriage.
Dressed in shifting robes of black and purple with runes etched onto them. Dor Khashgur carriess with him a large staff with multiple Blood Diamonds in them, thus enhancing his summoning power and skills. In build, Dor Khashgur is a little below average for titans and for gods, with a height of 6 feet, 7 inches, and a weight of scarcely over 100 lbs.
Dor Khashgur was the seventh son of a seventh son, born to Dor Rashgur, the Titan Lord of Hellfire. While the seventh son of a human or god is blessed with supernatural abilities or enhancements, the rules vary a little bit for the Titan race. Having borne the wrath of the gods for crimes committed against them aeons ago, the Gods have levied a fearful price upon the Titans. Every seventh son of a seventh son suffers from bouts of complete and utter madness during battle, having no effect on determination or skills, but rendering within them a bloodlust so complete that it may only be sated whence there are no more to be killed in Dor Khashgur’s field of vision.
To rid himself of his curse, Dor Khashgur has resided for years in lonely mountaintops and far away villages, taking control of his general vicinity to cause war amongst his people and sate his bloodlust. He has been labelled by many names, for the puny humans do not recognise their greatest heroes. Alexander, Caesar, Rameses, all were the same… None were men.
Dor Khashgur has a set of powers that he has honed over long years of ritual and training. These include:
Active Powers: Unclassed
1. Demon Summoner: Dor Khashgur may spend either 1 turn prepping, or use a Blood Diamond, to summon a swarm of low level Loyal demons who shall do his bidding until they are killed. If more time is spent prepping, the level and power of summoned demons increases. Upto 12 turns can be spent prepping, which will summon forth 2 Elder Demon Gods, who shall wreak havoc upon all in the vicinity. Alternatively, a single blood diamond may be sacrificed for each turn of prepping that must be cancelled. 1 Blood Diamond = 1 Prep. (3 Blood Diamonds Max.)
2. Hellfire’s Spirit: Due to the tainted bloodline possessed by Dor, he may choose, of his own volition, to willingly enter the Fog of War. This ability was a gift from his father, and Dor has yet to use it. War, especially in the human realm, is incredibly easy to come by anyway.
As an Elder Titan, Dor Khasgur received, on his 5000th year of being, a gift from the Titan Spirits. A new gift is added every 1000 years. Dor Khasgur has 4 of these gifts so far. He does not plan to stop gaining them in the near future.
1. Tainted Spirit: Dor Khashgur may summon multiple copies of himself within any plane of existence. However, this gift may only be used once in a month, for the recharge time, while miniscule on a Titanic time scale, is still fairly long. The multiple copies are not shadow wraiths, but are literally clones of Dor Khashgur, each of which is connected to the other by a hive mind. The death of one does not matter to the others, and each has the active and passive powers of Dor Khashgur. They do not have his Elder Powers, however. Each clone has free will, but the hive will always work together. Hellfire’s spirit and Tainted Blood do not affect the copies.
Prep Time: 2 Turns.
2. Tainted Sight: Dor Khashgur may, if he desires, gain supernatural speed and movements, to the end that everything slows down for him, albeit briefly. During this time, he is able to analyse movements made by a single enemy for upto 200 years in the past, and thus is able to predict a pattern of movements and actions that allow him to counter any made by an enemy, before they are made by the enemy in question. Recharge: Once per fight.
Prep Time: Instant: Lasts for 1 Turn.
3. Tainted Control: Dor Khashgur is able to exercise control over lesser beings not of the Human Plane. Those belonging to the Demonic planes automatically bow to him, but those of other planes also regard him highly, although they owe him no allegiance. This skill does not affect Gods, Titans, or other creatures of Tier 6+.
4. Tainted Faith: Dor Khashgur may sacrifice either an ally or an enemy to the Titan Spirits to earn their favour. This favour manifests itself as pure control over a shadow of the sacrificed. To be clear, a Shade is raised of the sacrifice in question, weaker in every aspect than the original by a factor of 5, but with all the abilities of the original, short of immortality or summoning skills. He may only have two shades at a time. If he adds more, their combined power will be greater than even his mind can handle, for Shades are fearsome creatures, bound with madness, and therefore both, slaves and masters of it.
Corollary: When in the grip of Fog of War, Dor may summon upto 4 shades, as his own Tainted Blood equals the madness of the 4 Shades. Once out of this state though, Dor Khashgur will need to fight the two Shades that were summoned last.
1. Demon Tongue: Dor Khashgur has innate familiarity with the 12000 characters of the demon tongue, and is therefore able to converse, order and attack with his demon hordes far more effectively than most other summoners can.
2. Demonic Endurance: Dor Khashgur has had the uppermost layer of his skin replaced with plates of steel and aurum, thus ensuring that he has always got some form of armored protection with him. The downside is, of course, a slightly reduced speed.
3. Demonic Fight: As a battle hardened veteran, and having seen the atrocities that humans are capable of, Dor Khashgur is a fearsome warrior in his own right, and uses single handed weapons in conjunction with his staff for both, defence and offence.
4. Demonic Resistance: Lastly, Dor Khashgur is a being not of this plane of existence. His life is tied with his own realm, that of the Titans and Demons. To be killed in this realm will not do Dor Khashgur much harm, for he will simply respawn at his own birthplace, ready to fight once more, albeit only after a period of a 120 years.
Alliance Type: Uneasy Titan alliance. Dor Khashgur is a remnant of the last of the Titan Demons. Other Titans instinctually mistrust him, and the Gods shown no sympathy for him as he stands at the polar opposite of their existence. A force of pure evil and darkness, Dor Khashgur has a long standing alliance with other messengers of Darkness like him, and can be trusted by them. His Fog of War effect extends to allies and enemies alike, and as such, he has fail safes upon his persona that transport him back to his demonic home once a battle is over, or if only allies remain upon a field. These have been removed for the duration of this Arena Battle, as Dor Khashgur needs the powers of the Systrex Stone to combat his own deadly disease: Tainted Blood.
1x Unholy Staff with 8x Blood Diamonds
6x Blood Diamonds besides. (1 Turn to add blood diamonds to the staff.)
1x Demonic Armor: Resistance to poisons.
Ink dispenser: Used for summoning arrays if there are no blood diamonds left. 2-15 Turns for preparation before use.
1x Unholy Sword: Pitch Black sword made of solidified strips of the demonic realm. The power of this world courses through the sword, and thus this blade cuts deepest for those not of the demonic realm themselves, but of the worlds of pure goodness and light.